UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Vaccine: who's taking it?
Pages (13): « First ... « 11 12 [13]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
benderb4
UKC Forum Member

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-08-2021 03:19 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Click here to Send benderb4 a Private Message Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
UKC Forum Member

WATCH...Substitute RIBBON FOR MASK....THIS IS REALITY !!!
https://media.gab.com/system/media_...2a843a6d4ec.mp4

Old Post 04-11-2021 05:06 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Click here to Send benderb4 a Private Message Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
There is a cure for heart desease. It is called diet and exercise. How many are taking it?
There are a lot of cancers. They are developing new cures/treatments for them all of the time. There are way too many different cancers to develop a cure for all of them. Most are treatable with early detection but how many people are showing up to get screened?

Y'all sure are coming up with some off the wall excuses for not taking the vaccine. Trying to shift focus to heart desease or cancer is one of them. What in the world does that have to do with Covid vaccination? Saying that 20 or 30 people died after getting vaccinated out of 150 million people that didn't die is another. Saying that vaccine caused blood clots in Europe is just not true. Saying that vaccine "might" cause long term problems is also just an excuse. There is absolutely no evidence to show that the vaccine has any long term effects. Y'all say on the one hand that it only lasts a year but then turn around and say there "might" be long term effects. Does anyone remember the "bells palsy" excuse? Give me a break, y'all are clutching at straws.

https://www-aljazeera-com.cdn.amppr...cine-study-says

Hmmmm. A variant that Philzer vaccine doesn't help. Might be in a different country, but wasn't it started in a different country... Alot of if, huh? Wise up. If it comes here, how will you know if you have been exposed, oh brave warrior? DO NOT DANCE AROUND, just tell me that answer... You can't... Oh brave one, you can't.. you were afraid to open a website for fear of a computer virus what Norton sells a cure... But you think you are perfectly safe with this vaccine.. lol...

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane

Beagles..
Dan's Lil Porter
Dan's Lil Stitch

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Old Post 04-11-2021 10:30 PM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
UKC Forum Member

Study finds COVID variant affects vaccinated individuals more than unvaccinated

The South Africa variant of the coronavirus affects vaccinated individuals more than those who are unvaccinated, according to a new study from Tel Aviv University and Israel’s largest healthcare provider.

The South Africa variant is generally rare, making up only about 1% of all coronavirus infections.

The study, which was published Saturday and still requires peer review, looked at 400 individuals who tested positive for the coronavirus despite receiving at least one dose of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine and compared the prevalence of the South African variant, B.1.351, with the same number of people who have not yet received a vaccination.

Not only could the variant “break through” protections offered by the Pfizer vaccine, but it uniquely affects those who have been vaccinated (around eight times higher) than those who have not received the vaccine — 5.4% to 0.7%.

Stern said the result came as a surprise, based on larger patterns.

” Stern told the Times of Israel. “Obviously, this result didn’t make me happy.”

Old Post 04-12-2021 03:52 AM
Redneck Mafia

Bad news for the vaccinated...

Fauci says you need to eat outdoors.
Israel study says the vaccinated will not handle the African variant as well as the unvaccinated.

NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(3) PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.

RIP
GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA
GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 04-12-2021 10:37 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

OMG! Now we have to keep Richard from going to Africa!

Old Post 04-13-2021 12:19 AM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
UKC Forum Member

Shock Video: Cops Force-Vaccinate Special Needs Girls In Statewide ‘Operation Homebound’ Program

video out of California shows LAPD officers forcibly administer the COVID-19 vaccine

NAZI STATE !!!
FORCED VACCINATED !!!
HOW IS THIS EVEN LEGAL???

https://www.infowars.com/posts/shoc...ebound-program/

Old Post 04-13-2021 01:47 PM
4play
UKC Forum Member

LOL

Johnson & Johnson vaccine being paused until investigation into blood clotting in women.

Astrazeneca doing same in Europe.

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 04-13-2021 02:12 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
UKC Forum Member

FDA recommends pause of Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine after blood clot cases
There have been six reported cases of a rare and severe blood clot in over 6.8 million Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine recipients

https://www.foxnews.com/health/fda-...lood-clot-cases

A month ago this was fake news???

Old Post 04-13-2021 02:16 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

What a bunch of fear mongerers. 6 out 6.8 million? That is 1 per million. There are 340 million people in America so if everyone got the J&J vaccine, 340 people would have had a blood clot. Let's see 56 would have died. I wonder how many have died from Covid? Y'all are something else. Y'all are just clutching at straws.

Here is a little addendum for the ones that are afraid that they might have a blood clot after being vaccinated.... 900,000 of the 330 million people in America are treated for a blood clot each year and 100,000 of them die. Kinda puts the vaccinated ones in perspective doesn't it. Maybe the vaccine actually decreases the odds of having a blood clot.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 04-13-2021 at 09:40 PM

Old Post 04-13-2021 09:30 PM
Richard Lambert is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote