UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > 2013 UKC World Championship Zone and Finals Location Announcement
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Allen / UKC
Administrator

2013 UKC World Championship Zone and Finals Location Announcement

http://www.ukcdogs.com/Web.nsf/News...2042012120802PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-04-2012 05:18 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
longshot
UKC Forum Member

Looks purdy good to me.

Old Post 12-04-2012 09:51 PM
longshot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for longshot Click here to Send longshot a Private Message Find more posts by longshot Add longshot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
punky bruster
UKC Forum Member

allen why did they move the zones from sc. did the turn out not make ukc happy or did the club not wanna hold it

Old Post 12-06-2012 05:46 PM
punky bruster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for punky bruster Click here to Send punky bruster a Private Message Click Here to Email punky bruster Find more posts by punky bruster Add punky bruster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

Neither one Jayroe. It was simply a matter of geographical concerns in relation to how everything played out for 2013. Hopefully, the club might be interested in hosting one again down the road sometime. They always put on an excellent event.

Old Post 12-06-2012 09:01 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
punky bruster
UKC Forum Member

sounds good to me. hope to get one qualified again this year.

Old Post 12-08-2012 03:43 PM
punky bruster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for punky bruster Click here to Send punky bruster a Private Message Click Here to Email punky bruster Find more posts by punky bruster Add punky bruster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
englishheat298
UKC Forum Member

Perfect

‘PR’ Hardtime Bluegill (Grntch Red Ruby Hardtime Crow x ‘PR’ Little Miss Blue)

‘PR’ Main Street Ramblin Ramrod (Grntch Main Street Ramblin Rambo x Ntch Poplar Run Blue Bonnie)

‘PR’ Main Street Double Trouble (Grntch Main Street Ramblin Rambo x Ntch Poplar Run Blue Bonnie)

R.I.P
Ntch Indiana Jones (Woodstock redman x blue arrow)

NTCH Buck Creeks Wild Wendy (Shannon’s iron Hank x Shannon’s Flossie)

Grntch Main Street Hooker (Main Street Max x Twin Creek Patch)

Grntch Main Street Ramblin Rambo (Main Street Max x Buck Creeks Wild Wendy) **Semen** ‘14 1st place Grnite Bluetick Days

Grntch Pkc CH Main Street Dyno (Main Street Dino x Red Ruby Suzie) final 4 pkc black n tan days, final 4 Indiana Autumn Pro Classic, semi finals legacy

Heart,lonely,accurate loyal hounds! Full Throttle English Hounds!
John 3:16!
Born again Christian 3-8-15
219-344-1885

Old Post 12-12-2012 08:29 PM
englishheat298 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for englishheat298 Click here to Send englishheat298 a Private Message Click Here to Email englishheat298 Find more posts by englishheat298 Add englishheat298 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BayouJesse
UKC Forum Member

Why no zone hunt in the Mountain Time Area?

- www.BayouPlotts.com
- www.Facebook.com/BayouPlotts
- www.WPHAplotts.com
- www.Facebook.com/WPHAplotts
- www.Facebook.com/WesternPlottHunt

Old Post 12-17-2012 04:17 PM
BayouJesse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BayouJesse Click here to Send BayouJesse a Private Message Click Here to Email BayouJesse Visit BayouJesse's homepage! Find more posts by BayouJesse Add BayouJesse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueticker
UKC Forum Member

Zone 25 miles from home. I like the sound of that. Sure hope to get good blue dog participation at that zone.

The Hounds I Enjoyed Hunting:
Dual Gr Natural Smokey River Rebel, A buddy of mine
Gr. Nt Natural Blue Echo ( Gr Nt Quail Ck Jimmy X Nt Ch Natural Blue Bell)
Gr Nt Smokey River Chief's Joe (JBS Chief X Gr Nt Jeans Ruby)
Gr. Nt. Ch. Natural Smokey River Lucy (Chief's Joe X Muggins)
And Many More

Old Post 12-19-2012 10:36 PM
blueticker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueticker Click here to Send blueticker a Private Message Find more posts by blueticker Add blueticker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HuckFinn
UKC Forum Member

Anybody know where there's a list of qualified hounds?

Old Post 12-21-2012 01:20 AM
HuckFinn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HuckFinn Click here to Send HuckFinn a Private Message Click Here to Email HuckFinn Find more posts by HuckFinn Add HuckFinn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

Huck, qualifying events run from January through August. So no dogs qualified yet.

Old Post 12-21-2012 09:14 PM
John Book
UKC Forum Member

yeah Zones 1 in my bk yard can't get any better then that. was gona try make A O this year but think I will concentrate on a world ch this year.

Old Post 12-21-2012 09:31 PM
John Book is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Book Click here to Send John Book a Private Message Find more posts by John Book Add John Book to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tsizemore
Banned

western dogs

thanks for ignoring us out west maybe everyone should just reg dogs akc and pkc how much money would you lose then

Old Post 12-22-2012 01:39 AM
tsizemore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tsizemore Click here to Send tsizemore a Private Message Click Here to Email tsizemore Find more posts by tsizemore Add tsizemore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BayouJesse
UKC Forum Member

Have no fear westerner, A group of us are forming a UKC hunt called WESTERN SHOOT OUT. Just like how the Grand American was formed in the Southeast to give Southeasterners a big hunt to compete at.

Do you know of any place in Wyoming, Utah, Colorado, Idaho, or Nevada that can hold this new Autumn Oaks of the west?

- www.BayouPlotts.com
- www.WPHAplotts.com

Old Post 12-22-2012 02:25 AM
BayouJesse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BayouJesse Click here to Send BayouJesse a Private Message Click Here to Email BayouJesse Visit BayouJesse's homepage! Find more posts by BayouJesse Add BayouJesse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paul Frederick
UKC Forum Member

We didn't move the western Zone to "ignore" the western hunters at all. What about the hunters in Nebraska or Minnesota? Last year they had to choose either Montana or Illinois. Isn't it fair that they have a Zone closer to home?

What about the western Zones numbers? Should they be ignored? Last year there were eight dogs hunted in Montana. 2011 had twelve. You are still having just as many RQE's and Qualifying Slams in 2013 as you had in 2012. If you know of a club out west who would like to host a Qualifying Slam, have them call me. I would be more than happy to get one scheduled.

Jesse you should be one of the last to complain about the location of the Zones. You are almost directly halfway between Cherokee and Girard. You are also in a great place to get qualified as we added new RQE's to both Kansas and Missouri.

Here's the real deal: the Finals moves; the Zones move. I think this year is very well balanced as far as where the majority of coon hunters live. Yes, if you are in Montana you are going to have a drive a little ways to a Zone hunt, I'm sure those guys in Northwest Iowa who have been supporting the Montana Zone for the last few years are glad it's you that's driving and not them again.

Old Post 12-22-2012 04:08 AM
Paul Frederick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paul Frederick Click here to Send Paul Frederick a Private Message Click Here to Email Paul Frederick Find more posts by Paul Frederick Add Paul Frederick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
StrawberryMt
UKC Forum Member

I think it sucks the zone being in Cherokee. Now my place is going to be packed with people wanting to warm up beforehand. Haha

http://stirekcanineservices.weebly.com

Old Post 12-22-2012 05:44 AM
StrawberryMt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StrawberryMt Click here to Send StrawberryMt a Private Message Click Here to Email StrawberryMt Find more posts by StrawberryMt Add StrawberryMt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BayouJesse
UKC Forum Member

Paul I'm not complaining for me, heck Girard is less than two hours away. I'm concerned to not see a Mountain Time Zone Zone. People east have more zones to choose from. Maybe Mountain - Pacific Hunters may participate more if they had more than one option like the eastern hunters. In recent memory I don't think I have seen this happen. Also I could be wrong. It just appears when you look at the zone map it doesn't represent our world ( technically national ) of the 48 continental states.

Either way some will drive short, some will drive long.

- www.BayouPlotts.com
- www.WPHAplotts.com

Old Post 12-22-2012 05:47 AM
John Book
UKC Forum Member

I was thinking the same thing Travis but let them come, but they better not expect to hunt in my best spots, those will be on reserve lol

Old Post 12-22-2012 04:23 PM
John Book is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Book Click here to Send John Book a Private Message Find more posts by John Book Add John Book to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Book
UKC Forum Member

what is the hunting like In Elizabethtown, Ky.????

Old Post 12-22-2012 04:30 PM
bert52
UKC Forum Member

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Paul Frederick
You are still having just as many RQE's and Qualifying Slams in 2013 as you had in 2012.

are slams events qualifiers now? when did that happen?

Old Post 12-22-2012 05:59 PM
bert52 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bert52 Click here to Send bert52 a Private Message Click Here to Email bert52 Find more posts by bert52 Add bert52 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paul Frederick
UKC Forum Member

quote:
[i]are slams events qualifiers now? when did that happen? [/B]

Not all Slams are Qualifying Slams, only some Slams in areas where RQE's don't make sense due to low turnout. I think there were 10 last year in the far western states.

Old Post 12-22-2012 06:38 PM
Paul Frederick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paul Frederick Click here to Send Paul Frederick a Private Message Click Here to Email Paul Frederick Find more posts by Paul Frederick Add Paul Frederick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason Hart
UKC Forum Member

btt

btt

Old Post 12-22-2012 10:58 PM
Jason Hart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Hart Click here to Send Jason Hart a Private Message Click Here to Email Jason Hart Find more posts by Jason Hart Add Jason Hart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote