UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Pups for sale GrNtCh Mid Huron Black Bart X Ntch Walkers Black Rosie
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Gabe Regot
UKC Forum Member

Pups for sale GrNtCh Mid Huron Black Bart X Ntch Walkers Black Rosie

Performance pups.....2 females and 3 males available...5 weeks old...will be ready in a couple weeks..1 shot given and wormed....250$ Pups will be paid up already in Performance program and PKC registered...pups located in Northern Missouri...

Ntch Walkers Black Rosie (GrNtCh Kansas Jr x Ntch Stenders Hawkeye Rose) is a cross eyed, possum treeing, loud pressure Treeeeedooogggg.....she is close to being a PKC champion and qualified for UKC World Hunt a couple times she was entered...

Bawl on track with nice locates and nice steady chop on tree...

She is one of the fastest track dogs on a hot track, but she will grub a cold cold track.....she puts Rocky at the end of both....make sure you have a six pack and a cheeseburger when she gets on a cold one....

When she was younger she loved George Jones.... So much it about killed her....she will have a flashback now and then and jam on one but shuts her mouth and goes on when she sees the light coming....

She is a coverdog deluxe....if she's not treed she will be if yours is.....

She will hold pressure by herself on a tree...She will not leave a tree no matter if yours is treed 10 ft away...the only way she's leaving if it's a possum or she is asked to by a human....no hound has sent her packing her lunch...she is gritty enough to hunt with ANYTHING but calm, cool, and collected enough to hunt with anything...

Hunts by herself fine, will go till she gets treed no matter how far...

This is her first litter...Mike Houston now owns her, Jerrod Leathers and I did, sold her because we spent over 1000$ on her trying to get her bred with no luck...

I want to thank Mike Houston for breeding her to Bart, these pups should have plenty of grit,with loud mouths, and be pressure treedogs....

Contact me at 573 592 9231 for booking a pup

Links about Bart..

http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...threadid=506916

http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...eadid=928367670

--------------GRNTCH Laffoon's Super Sting
----------GRNTCH GRCH Hall's Southern Gauge
---------------Laffoon's Sugar Cookie
-----GRNTCH Crockett Blk Nute
---------------NTCH CH Eby's Big Bill
----------CH Schenker Nading Smokin Hanna
---------------GRNTCHGRCH Schenker's Smokin Cindy
PKC CH GRNTCH Mid Huron Black Bart
---------------WLDNTCH GRNTCH J&R Northern Buck II
----------GRNTCH GRCH Nelson's Northern Rex
---------------GRNTCHGRCH Fox River Mandy
-----Crockett's Blk Roxy
---------------NTCH Ragin Black Renegade
----------NTCH CH Bauer's Kansas Jetta
---------------GRNTCH Bauer's Kansas Jewell

Pups

-------------GrNtCh Dark Hollow Hobos Hoss
--------GrNtCh Bauers Kansas Jr
-------------GrNtCh Bauers Kansas Jewell
----Ntch Walkers Black Rosie
-------------GrNtCh Lafoons Super Sting
--------Ntch Stenders Hawkeye Rose
-------------Pr Smithurst Savage Queen

GRNTCH Mid Huron Black Bart

Last edited by Gabe Regot on 07-29-2014 at 09:15 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-29-2014 09:03 PM
Gabe Regot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gabe Regot Click here to Send Gabe Regot a Private Message Find more posts by Gabe Regot Add Gabe Regot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gabe Regot
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 08-02-2014 11:20 PM
Gabe Regot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gabe Regot Click here to Send Gabe Regot a Private Message Find more posts by Gabe Regot Add Gabe Regot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gabe Regot
UKC Forum Member

12 month old Bart pup hunts for 3000$ in another KC tonite for Youth World Championship....Made Top 6...Congrats to Cole and the Burton's!!

Old Post 08-02-2014 11:26 PM
Gabe Regot
UKC Forum Member

One female and two males left

Old Post 08-04-2014 07:57 PM
thauck
UKC Forum Member

12 month bart pup

Reserve world ch on bench and fifth in hunt. Congrats to the Burton crew , Bart and his humble Boss.

Old Post 08-05-2014 08:10 AM
thauck is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thauck Click here to Send thauck a Private Message Click Here to Email thauck Find more posts by thauck Add thauck to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gabe Regot
UKC Forum Member

One female two males left....

Rosie is an extra nice quality female....I would still be feeding her biscuits if I knew she could have pups....She is not your average hound....

These should be LOUD bawl mouth track, with extra nice locates, and chop mouth STAY PUT Treedogs...

Old Post 08-09-2014 06:24 PM
Reese Coulter
UKC Forum Member

Bart

I've seen and hunted with the young male out of Bart and he's very nice. Rosie is just as Gabe described. She can flat out blister a hot coon track. These pups are as good a bet to make nice coon hounds as any in my opinion.

Old Post 08-10-2014 01:56 PM
Reese Coulter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reese Coulter Click here to Send Reese Coulter a Private Message Click Here to Email Reese Coulter Find more posts by Reese Coulter Add Reese Coulter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
k tidewell
New UKC Forum Member

What kind of track dog is Bart now

Old Post 08-10-2014 05:41 PM
k tidewell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for k tidewell Click here to Send k tidewell a Private Message Click Here to Email k tidewell Find more posts by k tidewell Add k tidewell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Orville White J
UKC Forum Member

pup

looking forward to geting my pup thanks gabe. This will make me 5 females that i have raised .

Old Post 08-10-2014 08:29 PM
Orville White J is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Orville White J Click here to Send Orville White J a Private Message Click Here to Email Orville White J Find more posts by Orville White J Add Orville White J to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gabe Regot
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 08-18-2014 05:22 PM
Gabe Regot
UKC Forum Member

One of the pups

Old Post 08-22-2014 05:46 PM
Gabe Regot
UKC Forum Member

One female left and two males still....all phone calls and pms have been returned....if you didn't get one let me know....

My description on these hounds are a fair assessment...some may be too harsh some not enough....If you want references on both parents let me know....

Loud, Gritty,Treedogs with a bad case of ugly smacked on them is a fair bet...

They got to go...The Queen is not impressed with their vocal ability and their ability to drop deuces everywhere in the yard...

Last edited by Gabe Regot on 08-29-2014 at 06:49 PM

Old Post 08-29-2014 06:44 PM
Gabe Regot
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 09-07-2014 04:59 PM
Gabe Regot
UKC Forum Member

1 female and 1 male left.....will sell the female for $175 that's left...she has chrome on her chest and is the runt of litter....she seems to be the grittiest though...

Female

Male

Last edited by Gabe Regot on 09-17-2014 at 02:34 AM

Old Post 09-17-2014 02:09 AM
Gabe Regot
UKC Forum Member

Had a guy back out on a female......performance paid.... Picked up here...she is a nice female.....200$... Come and get her.... I will keep her myself If she doesn't sell for that...this is last one in litter...I sold the other little female...

Old Post 09-30-2014 06:24 PM
Gabe Regot
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Gabe Regot
Had a guy back out on a female......performance paid.... Picked up here...she is a nice female.....200$... Come and get her.... I will keep her myself If she doesn't sell for that...this is last one in litter...I sold the other little female...

Still have female.... You will not be disappointed with this females mouth....it's as loud as the male I'm keeping....

Old Post 10-10-2014 03:12 PM
Gabe Regot
UKC Forum Member

If somebody wants the male I'll keep the female...200$ Ukc Performance paid up and PKC registered...

Old Post 10-28-2014 03:16 AM