UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > 870 Remington value
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Outback1
UKC Forum Member

870 Remington value

how much is a 870 youth remington 20 ga. worth?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-17-2012 03:32 PM
Outback1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Outback1 Click here to Send Outback1 a Private Message Find more posts by Outback1 Add Outback1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildeyed

if its a Wingmaster model its worth around $400 in really good shape. if its an Express model its worth about $200.

(I have managed a pawn and gun shop for ten years, thats what we sell them for)

Bo
352-258-6719

Old Post 04-17-2012 03:40 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Outback1
UKC Forum Member

Thanks, it is an express model.

Old Post 04-17-2012 03:43 PM
Outback1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Outback1 Click here to Send Outback1 a Private Message Find more posts by Outback1 Add Outback1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildeyed

ten4 as long as it doesnt look like its been drug behind the truck. you can get $200 for it easy

Old Post 04-17-2012 04:05 PM
Outback1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by wildeyed
ten4 as long as it doesnt look like its been drug behind the truck. you can get $200 for it easy

actuly I am buying from a friend that passed away's wife and want to make sure of my offer, I want to give her what it's worth, I wouldnt want anyone to think I would take advantage of her.

Old Post 04-17-2012 04:16 PM
wvhoundsman
UKC Forum Member

200 all day long around here

Old Post 04-17-2012 04:36 PM
wvhoundsman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wvhoundsman Click here to Send wvhoundsman a Private Message Click Here to Email wvhoundsman Visit wvhoundsman's homepage! Find more posts by wvhoundsman Add wvhoundsman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mccracken
UKC Forum Member

wildeyed what do ya think one of the old orig. wingmaster are worth i got the gun a few ago after my grandfather passed i wanna say it from the 60s maybe..no vent ridge and no interchangeable chokes

Old Post 04-17-2012 05:10 PM
mccracken is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mccracken Click here to Send mccracken a Private Message Click Here to Email mccracken Find more posts by mccracken Add mccracken to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildeyed

Mccracken,....... I personaly own one of those in 20 and one in 16 both look like new, and are prolly worth around $300.00 in good shape. the older wingmasters are not worth as much as say the ones from the 80's and up. (were not as nice looking) But dang good shooters.

Old Post 04-17-2012 05:18 PM
Lee Currens Jr.
Banned

will you give that for them or what you sell them for

Old Post 04-17-2012 05:30 PM
Lee Currens Jr. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Currens Jr. Click here to Send Lee Currens Jr. a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Currens Jr. Add Lee Currens Jr. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildeyed

No. thats what we sell them for

Old Post 04-17-2012 06:32 PM