UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > thirtyoughtsix/Gridiron all out blitz or Flyebye
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ohlinger
UKC Forum Member

U da man Hazzardous!

Thirtyoughtsix Bred Beagles
330-987-5883
www.noluckkennels.webs.com
CH PCH GRHBCH No Luck Red Falcon of Crowtown
HBCH Gridiron Double Trouble
HBCH Highbar's No Luck High Octane
PCH GRCH Diamond Blaze
LPRCH HBCH Gridiron No Luck Bad Mojo
CH Thirtyoughtsix Lucky Boy
CH 'PR' Weedeaters No Luck Ugly Betty
No Luck Red Razz (coming soon)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-09-2011 04:46 AM
ohlinger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ohlinger Click here to Send ohlinger a Private Message Click Here to Email ohlinger Find more posts by ohlinger Add ohlinger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
crowtown kennel
UKC Forum Member

Yes casmars gracie is a hbch outta bess's litter. She is honest with her mouth. Shes a very nice hound. I never ran with any of her mates. Mitch I have seen dogs mouthy, honest, slotting and front runners. Its kind of funny this was brought up. We have been really looking hard at hounds out of blitz. I will say that after we looked back at all the exceptonal dogs outta blitz they all had one thing in common. lol sure am glad we figured it out. as for dogs losing the foot, most all of those litters have something in common also. Lol it's actually funny we never noticed it before.....i cant stand a mouthy dog and I want a hound to want the front but not cheat to get there. So, Mitch what ya heard was true. everything I have owned outta blitz have been hard huntin, honest mouth dogs that want the front. I do not disagree with you that there were some mouthy and a little slower dogs produced. as I sais before Don and I have identified and agree on what caused it.

Gabbys Blue Ace of Crowtown
No Luck Red Lacy of Crowtown
Double D's Last Chance to Fly
Double D’s Zinc of Crowtown
Crowtowns Marley
Double D's Fireball aka "Candy"

Last edited by crowtown kennel on 09-09-2011 at 01:34 PM

Old Post 09-09-2011 01:30 PM
crowtown kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crowtown kennel Click here to Send crowtown kennel a Private Message Find more posts by crowtown kennel Add crowtown kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mitch gould
UKC Forum Member

any good stud or good line of dogs will produce some that are good enough to dominate trials and some that aint! What I look for is does this hound or stud produce consistent rabbit dogs, with some from each litter that are dominate but the whole litter is gun worthy. If anybody tells you that that everydog from their crosses are dominators they are full of BS. If i have a litter of 8 i expect all 8 to be rabbit dogs worthy of the gun and capable of finishing. Id expect over half to be BIG hunt material.

You are thinkin right marc, HUNT HUNT and more hunt is wat is number 1 priority.

what is common in those litters u mentioned?

click on link to visit our website
Heat- Em- Up Kennels

Old Post 09-09-2011 02:21 PM
mitch gould is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mitch gould Click here to Send mitch gould a Private Message Click Here to Email mitch gould Visit mitch gould's homepage! Find more posts by mitch gould Add mitch gould to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
crowtown kennel
UKC Forum Member

I agree mitch.....

Gabbys Blue Ace of Crowtown
No Luck Red Lacy of Crowtown
Double D's Last Chance to Fly
Double D’s Zinc of Crowtown
Crowtowns Marley
Double D's Fireball aka "Candy"

Old Post 09-09-2011 05:01 PM
crowtown kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crowtown kennel Click here to Send crowtown kennel a Private Message Find more posts by crowtown kennel Add crowtown kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowhunter_79_99
UKC Forum Member

shawn,my woody dog is out of some local guys stuff that has been raising beagles a long while.send me a copy of that book also shawn,or rather i will pay ya for a copy.lol.

2010 Black Gold state Race winner Missouri
2010 NHBA Sectional Points Winner

Ought Six Lil Liza Jane ------- 6th nhba 2011
Ought Six Keeper Of the Stars

Ash' Fast Pace Driver

CH HBCH Fast Pace Drive
2011 open 1st place Missouri State Hunt
2012 Missouri State Show Champion

CH GRHBCH Ash Fast Pace Woody
2011 Red oak fall classic overall winner
2011 CH winner NHBA Days
2010 10th place NHBA Days

Old Post 09-09-2011 09:12 PM
bowhunter_79_99 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowhunter_79_99 Click here to Send bowhunter_79_99 a Private Message Click Here to Email bowhunter_79_99 Find more posts by bowhunter_79_99 Add bowhunter_79_99 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ohlinger
UKC Forum Member

LOL I'll autograph it for ya Tom just for you buddy!!

330-987-5883
PCH GRCH Diamond Blaze

Old Post 09-10-2011 02:04 AM
ohlinger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ohlinger Click here to Send ohlinger a Private Message Click Here to Email ohlinger Find more posts by ohlinger Add ohlinger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowhunter_79_99
UKC Forum Member

very good question shawn.i often wondered myself what all ole blitzy has produced.

2010 Black Gold state Race winner Missouri
2010 NHBA Sectional Points Winner

Ought Six Lil Liza Jane ------- 6th nhba 2011
Ought Six Keeper Of the Stars

Ash' Fast Pace Driver

CH HBCH Fast Pace Drive
2011 open 1st place Missouri State Hunt
2012 Missouri State Show Champion

CH GRHBCH Ash Fast Pace Woody
2011 Red oak fall classic overall winner
2011 CH winner NHBA Days
2010 10th place NHBA Days

Old Post 09-10-2011 03:18 AM
bowhunter_79_99 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowhunter_79_99 Click here to Send bowhunter_79_99 a Private Message Click Here to Email bowhunter_79_99 Find more posts by bowhunter_79_99 Add bowhunter_79_99 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ben hall
UKC Forum Member

i finished the female mitch was talking about she was a black and tan out of bess and bliltz she was 13 inches and was about a 7 on speed and a 9 on hunt sold her to a gun hunter she was nice hound but couod be trashy if you didnt keep her ran up. her name was white river thirtyought six annie championed quick!

lick on link to view website
heat-em-up kennels[/color]

Old Post 09-10-2011 04:08 PM
ben hall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ben hall Click here to Send ben hall a Private Message Click Here to Email ben hall Visit ben hall's homepage! Find more posts by ben hall Add ben hall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ohlinger
UKC Forum Member

ben was annie and gracie the only two finished or was there a 3rd ?

330-987-5883
PCH GRCH Diamond Blaze

Old Post 09-11-2011 02:14 AM
big matt t.
UKC Forum Member

ben annie was a dandy i liked her alot when i had her here!!

"We Hual With Owens Boxes"
GRCH GRHBCH White River Coal Miner
GRCH GRHBCH Weedeater Fire River Blessing (Gena)
GRCH GRHBCH Litttle Italy's Gracie Girl
Regestered National Ch. GRHBCH Hartleyville Grimm Ripper
HBCH Big T's Leo's Coal Trash
GRHBCH Huttons Big T's Rip Fuel
(And Coming Soon)
Whiteriver Awhole Lotta Trouble
Big T's Lucy In The Sky
Big T's Can't Get Right
Big T's Pretty Girl Zoey
( Temperary Home Of )
GRHBCH Buck Lake Lola (RIP OLD GIRL)

Old Post 09-11-2011 02:17 AM
big matt t. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for big matt t. Click here to Send big matt t. a Private Message Click Here to Email big matt t. Find more posts by big matt t. Add big matt t. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ben hall
UKC Forum Member

thats one dog i should have never of sold and should have raised pups from her tons of desire!!!! but i was young and dumb

Old Post 09-11-2011 03:23 AM
ben hall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ben hall Click here to Send ben hall a Private Message Click Here to Email ben hall Visit ben hall's homepage! Find more posts by ben hall Add ben hall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brutusfan
UKC Forum Member

How many akc fc has blitz produced ?

Old Post 09-11-2011 04:28 AM
Brutusfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brutusfan Click here to Send Brutusfan a Private Message Visit Brutusfan's homepage! Find more posts by Brutusfan Add Brutusfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ohlinger
UKC Forum Member

none that I'm aware of. flye his sister just needed the 1st to be a field champion I'm pretty sure, or needed the rest of her points.

330-987-5883
PCH GRCH Diamond Blaze

Old Post 09-11-2011 05:52 AM
Roy Pasmore
UKC Forum Member

?

Fly had A 1st in AKC was not ran in AKC after that to my knowledge.

Old Post 09-11-2011 08:53 AM
Roy Pasmore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Pasmore Click here to Send Roy Pasmore a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Pasmore Find more posts by Roy Pasmore Add Roy Pasmore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ohlinger
UKC Forum Member

No roy i'm pretty sure that is the event that led to the sale of flybye LOL!! Mitch or Ben is 2 named dogs the only two that finished out of bess and blitz or was there a 3rd ? thanks for all the help guys!

330-987-5883
PCH GRCH Diamond Blaze

Old Post 09-13-2011 01:12 AM
craighamilton
UKC Forum Member

blitz

how many pups total is there.

Old Post 09-13-2011 02:23 AM
craighamilton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for craighamilton Click here to Send craighamilton a Private Message Click Here to Email craighamilton Find more posts by craighamilton Add craighamilton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ohlinger
UKC Forum Member

Could'nt tell ya. I think it'd take alot of homework to find out...so many of gone to gun hunters, and guys who have nothing to do with the trials or trialers.

330-987-5883
PCH GRCH Diamond Blaze

Old Post 09-13-2011 02:53 AM
thornie
UKC Forum Member

Craig good question. OK Shawn, you're in the barrel. How many litters have you raised and to whom did they go to? I'll wait for a reply.

Old Post 09-13-2011 10:20 AM
thornie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thornie Click here to Send thornie a Private Message Click Here to Email thornie Find more posts by thornie Add thornie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ben hall
UKC Forum Member

to my knowledg those two were the only ones that were finished out but the other dogs werent really pushed in hunts from the guys that bought them

Old Post 09-13-2011 12:18 PM
mitch gould
UKC Forum Member

litter of 7, 2 were culled 2 finished others to non trialers

click on link to visit our website
Heat- Em- Up Kennels

Old Post 09-13-2011 01:25 PM
mitch gould is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mitch gould Click here to Send mitch gould a Private Message Click Here to Email mitch gould Visit mitch gould's homepage! Find more posts by mitch gould Add mitch gould to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ohlinger
UKC Forum Member

I have not raised any pups directly out of blitz LOL at one time his stud fee was VERY high I was going to breed my trouble female to him this summer, but the cross to Coal Miner had very good results and I decided to do that again since most of the local guys who had one wanted another, but I have raised 3 litters out of shamrock my male directly out of blitz, and 1 out of falcon my other male directly out of blitz. None of those have made HBCH, but of those 3 litters out of shamrock only 1 has ever been trialed, and he has only been in 2 trials. The rest are all gun dogs dogs that you can't buy off there owners right now,and the 3rd litter out of Izzy and Shamrock has very good results but are only 11 months old, and the puppies we currently have at marc's house out of falcon x izzy. I have a double blitz grandpup right now one male directly out of blitz who is a hbch with 3 wins toward grand, and a female out of Keeper x flye she has been in 3 hunts with two 3rd places, I'm pretty confident she will finish in both formats, and my 7 month old pup out of blitz but lol he's like my bush's baked bean's secrect, and he's not talking

330-987-5883
PCH GRCH Diamond Blaze

Last edited by ohlinger on 09-13-2011 at 02:30 PM

Old Post 09-13-2011 01:25 PM
jprater
UKC Forum Member

I have raised 4 liters out of Blitz...The 3 0r 4 that finished have been mentioned...the 4th litter is not started yet...verytime i have bred to blitz i had a fault i wanted to improve on and he fixed it...great stud dog!! IMO

Old Post 09-13-2011 02:49 PM
jprater is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jprater Click here to Send jprater a Private Message Click Here to Email jprater Find more posts by jprater Add jprater to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FOGHORN43725
UKC Forum Member

lol I got a girl out of blitz shes still young but watch for her she hopefully will be a dandy

Old Post 09-13-2011 09:07 PM
FOGHORN43725 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FOGHORN43725 Click here to Send FOGHORN43725 a Private Message Click Here to Email FOGHORN43725 Find more posts by FOGHORN43725 Add FOGHORN43725 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
big matt t.
UKC Forum Member

shawn u can get a reserch paper from ukc that will tell you the dog the number and the owner on record of every dog registerd 2 blitz n ukc it cost bout 50 bucks!!

"We Hual With Owens Boxes"
GRCH GRHBCH White River Coal Miner
GRCH GRHBCH Weedeater Fire River Blessing (Gena)
GRCH GRHBCH Litttle Italy's Gracie Girl
Regestered National Ch. GRHBCH Hartleyville Grimm Ripper
HBCH Big T's Leo's Coal Trash
GRHBCH Huttons Big T's Rip Fuel
(And Coming Soon)
Whiteriver Awhole Lotta Trouble
Big T's Lucy In The Sky
Big T's Can't Get Right
Big T's Pretty Girl Zoey
( Temperary Home Of )
GRHBCH Buck Lake Lola (RIP OLD GIRL)

Old Post 09-14-2011 01:25 AM
big matt t. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for big matt t. Click here to Send big matt t. a Private Message Click Here to Email big matt t. Find more posts by big matt t. Add big matt t. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ohlinger
UKC Forum Member

This has saved me 50 bucks...

330-987-5883
PCH GRCH Diamond Blaze

Old Post 09-14-2011 02:21 AM