UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > Plott Female for Sale
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
blackpaws
UKC Forum Member

Plott Female for Sale

I have a 1 year old Plott female for sale. She is registered and is from the William Reddick line of Plotts. she is started on bear. This was her first season on bear and she did just fine for a 1 year old dog. goes right with off a bait and will cut in from the road. if a bear crosses the road she will take the track by herself. i never singled her out on a cold trail so i don't know if she is a cold trailer. She is not a stand on the wood tree dog or a jumper at a tree. she stays back and barks. not a strong tree dog but is there barking. she has stayed caught on the few bears i have caught on the ground. My son just shot a bear on the ground last week and she was right in the mix and chewing when it was over. she's quiet in the yard except for feeding time. not growly in the box or at a tree. If the hunt fizzles out you can honk the horn and she will come to you. $500 Located in Balsam Lake WI

call or text for more info. 715-566-0153

www.blackpawskennels.com

Run 'em, Catch 'em, Tree 'em!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-21-2016 02:09 PM
blackpaws is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackpaws Click here to Send blackpaws a Private Message Click Here to Email blackpaws Visit blackpaws's homepage! Find more posts by blackpaws Add blackpaws to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackpaws
UKC Forum Member

This female is sold.

A guy i hunt with has the litter mate male he has decided to sell. We made some crosses with the dogs we have and have pups coming and need the room. he's a good young male. if these 2 didn't do what we expected they would no longer be around.

Here is the description on the male from the owner:

Light on the tree right now. is there and barking just not a stand on the wood pound em out tree dog. Runs own track. Bent but not broke on deer. Wouldn't trust him in snow on deer yet. Ran with pack on yotes at young age. Fast stayed with pack and led at times this year on bear. Far as on the catch I am not sure he was packed in on jumped chases that caught and went to tree. Can't say for sure what he would do alone. I Like the dog in the yard just too many with pups coming soon.

Call or text Brock at this number: 715-566-1226

www.blackpawskennels.com

Run 'em, Catch 'em, Tree 'em!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-22-2016 01:26 PM
blackpaws is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackpaws Click here to Send blackpaws a Private Message Click Here to Email blackpaws Visit blackpaws's homepage! Find more posts by blackpaws Add blackpaws to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote