UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Looking for a female
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
recon
UKC Forum Member

Looking for a female

My buddy and I are looking to buy a nice female. I know this is a long shot and the good ones are few and far between. The good ones for sale are even more scarce, but here goes anyway.

If you have a female, or know where one is that can be bought, that has a majority of the following traits, we are interested. If you price her fairly for what you say she is, and it sounds like it is what we are looking for, we will come hunt with her several times. If she is what you say she is, we will pay what you are asking. If she is not what you say she is, we will get in the truck and drive back home. We don’t care to negotiate. If she fits the bill for us, we came there with the intent to buy her and will buy her for your asking price. If she doesn’t fit the bill we will not try and talk you down because we wouldn’t take her if you gave her to us.

1. Must have all the drive in the world. Absolutely no reverse. Must not have a lazy bone in her body. Goes at 3 am like she did at 9 pm, night after night.
2. Must hunt fast, hard, and deep (.5 to 1 mile), ALONE!!!! Meaning, if you cut her alone, she will leave like she is late to work and will tree a coon by herself. Will walk your guts out.
3. Has one thing and one thing only on her mind when being cut loose, and that’s getting as many coons treed in as little amount of time as possible. Is action packed and competitive. Is looking to make A LOT happen. Willing to gamble at times if need be.
4. Was a NATURAL tree dog, meaning, doesn’t have to be a 100 bpm tree dog, but treed naturally when young without a lot of coaxing or waiting until 18 months old to tree.
5. Is a no pull tree dog. Won’t be run off a tree and will stay treed under any and all circumstances.
6. Naturally independent!!!! Not man made independence. One that is not looking to run with the pack because running with the pack is fun and exciting, but instead, when she is cut she closes her ears and does what she is there to do regardless of her company. She needs to be worried about nothing but getting a coon treed and staying when she gets there. (refer back to #3 and #5).
7. Fast, fast, fast!!!! Everything she does, she needs to do it fast!!!!
8. One that won’t out hunt her mouth. It does us no good if she has to stay within 500 yards to be heard, and it does us no good if she hunts a mile but can’t be heard further than 500 yards.
9. Must not bark every time her foot hits the ground, dragging a cast of me-too idiots along with her. Instead she puts distance between her barks and once she starts opening you know she is going to be treed pretty soon.
10. Absolutely no boo-ticking and standing on her head all night. Must pick tracks she can work and tree coons off of quick, in hot and dry conditions.
11. When hunted up, has a coon when treed a majority of the time.
12. We would prefer one that comes into heat regularly and has had pups before, but not a must. Age does not matter, but still needs to be able to show us in the woods she has the right traits, and needs to be young enough to still have pups.
13. We would also prefer one that was an early natural starter if you have that information.

We don’t care how dark she is, how long her ears are, how beautiful her mouth is, what color her eyes are, what kind of head she has, how long her hair is or isn’t, how many times she has so and so in her pedigree, that she is 110% accurate, or anything other than what is listed above.

We prefer dogs of certain bloodlines. We have hunted about every “line” of bluetick that is out there, and know what works here in our country. I am not going to list a preference of bloodlines, to avoid hurting anyone’s feelings. If your gyp is not bred like what we are looking for, we will politely decline the offer. But with that said, we will not buy a female simply for how she is bred. She must have the above traits. One that has these traits and is backed by ancestors with these traits is what we are looking for.

If you have a female like described above, and are willing to part with her, please pm or text me. Expect a lot of questions and for us to ask for a list of references prior to us making the drive. We will just want to ensure we are not wasting your time or ours. We will pay for the right one!!!

936-672-1291

Last edited by recon on 09-15-2016 at 01:04 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-14-2016 04:59 PM
recon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for recon Click here to Send recon a Private Message Click Here to Email recon Find more posts by recon Add recon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
big boy
UKC Forum Member

They don't exist , I hope you find her .

Old Post 09-14-2016 10:56 PM
big boy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for big boy Click here to Send big boy a Private Message Click Here to Email big boy Find more posts by big boy Add big boy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
recon
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by big boy
They don't exist , I hope you find her .

Link,
I'm trying to stay optimistic!! LOL

Old Post 09-14-2016 11:00 PM
recon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for recon Click here to Send recon a Private Message Click Here to Email recon Find more posts by recon Add recon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

my thought is who would part with her if they had her???

2018 2ND PLACE BREED WINNER PKC
2019 ILLINOIS STATE CHAMPION
2019 AUTUMN OAKS GRAND 16
2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATL GRNITECH OF BREED
2019 ZONE 3 HIGH SCORING DOG
2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2019 PURINA NATIONALS BREED WINNER.
2019 FALL ROUND UP KING OF THE HUNT.
2019 ERCHA PKC PRO HUNT TOP 4
2020 WINTER CLASSIC SAT. 4TH PLACE CHAMPION DIVISION
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS INVITATIONAL HUNT WINNER
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS DOUBLE CAST WINNER 3RD PLACE GRNITECH FRI AND 4TH PLACE GRNITECH SAT
2020 Natl english days high scoring dog overall fri 1rst place grnitech sat 3rd place grnitech.
2021 invitational hunt winner
2021 natl bluetick days 9th place RQE winner
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
PR Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee[dual grand penny x grnitech krypt]
nitech Stebers Big Ole Slick
NITECH STEBERS MIGHTY LONESOME 3 AKA CASH[7 wins towards grnitech
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Mighty Blue Patsy
Stebers Ole Blue Betty
Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee II
AND SEVERAL YOUNG ONES IN THE MIX

Old Post 09-15-2016 03:15 AM
steeb_63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steeb_63 Click here to Send steeb_63 a Private Message Click Here to Email steeb_63 Find more posts by steeb_63 Add steeb_63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vic Stoll
UKC Forum Member

Jeff, I wish you nothing but the best in your search!

Poor Ritchie McDonald has been looking for this type of female for years. The few that do exist are seldom for sale, and if they are, you best have deep pockets. Same goes for the style you describe but in a male version.

I'm hoping to get lucky with some pups from a couple blue culls

Maybe save the search part of the equation? Possible maybe, probable is another can of worms!

Take care,
Vic

Gone but not forgotten:
Nt Ch Fanny's Midnite Blue Annie - aka Sodie Pop R.I.P. - I will miss you old girl

Nt Ch Becky’s Midnite Blue Hank - R.I.P. Old Boy, thank you for the memories

Gr Nt Ch S&E's Midnite Lite Blue Snow (Co-Owned with my good friend Harry Eidenier) - We had a blast following you ole girl!

Old Post 09-15-2016 03:15 AM
Vic Stoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vic Stoll Click here to Send Vic Stoll a Private Message Find more posts by Vic Stoll Add Vic Stoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
recon
UKC Forum Member

My buddy made the comment today that we are in search of the mystical unicorn. It's sad that they are so few and far between. I wonder why that is????? 🤔🤔🤔

Last edited by recon on 09-15-2016 at 03:31 AM

Old Post 09-15-2016 03:29 AM
recon
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Vic Stoll
Jeff, I wish you nothing but the best in your search!

Poor Ritchie McDonald has been looking for this type of female for years. The few that do exist are seldom for sale, and if they are, you best have deep pockets. Same goes for the style you describe but in a male version.

I'm hoping to get lucky with some pups from a couple blue culls

Maybe save the search part of the equation? Possible maybe, probable is another can of worms!

Take care,
Vic

Thank you Vic. I wish you the best of luck with your pups and hope you get what u are looking for.

Old Post 09-15-2016 03:48 AM
bigcountry277
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by recon
My buddy made the comment today that we are in search of the mystical unicorn. It's sad that they are so few and far between. I wonder why that is????? 🤔🤔🤔

They're hard to find in the bluetick breed because people breed willing to able instead of winner to winner or breeding for winning traits.

CH GrNtCh Arnold's Blue Rock / Co-Owner
NITECH Goodson's Whitegrass Sally (EchoxRambo bred) / Co-Owner

Old Post 09-15-2016 03:49 AM
bigcountry277 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigcountry277 Click here to Send bigcountry277 a Private Message Click Here to Email bigcountry277 Find more posts by bigcountry277 Add bigcountry277 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
recon
UKC Forum Member

We own two females that have nine to ten of these traits, but it never hurts to want more. They are both getting up in age, one of which is eleven. We would like to get one more with as many of these traits as possible.

Old Post 09-15-2016 03:51 AM
J.K.E
UKC Forum Member

Good luck on finding this "female" and they do exist. Im sure you will be driving all over the country for a little while though lol!

☆Home of:

☆GrNiteCh K&W Country Blue Midnight Colt (Jugg X Magic)
☆GrNiteCh GrCh Emerts Tree Talkin Joe (Hoss X Lou)
☆NiteCh Emerts Tree Talkin Hoss (Ben X Molly)
☆Emerts Tree Talkin Rock star (Rock X Cami)
☆GrNiteCh GrCh Emerts Tree Talkin Dakota (Ben X Molly)
☆NiteCh Campbells So Bl Annie bell (Jimmy X He's kate)
☆NiteCh Ch Spring Mtn So Bl Ben (A.j X Pat)
☆Mitchells So Bl Molly (James Earl Ray X Annie Bell)
☆Emerts Tree Talkin Louann (Ruckus X Gin)
☆Emerts Tree Talkin Anna belle (Cody X Dakota)

☆Little River Feed & Hunting Supply☆
☆Tim Mckee☆

Old Post 09-15-2016 05:16 AM
J.K.E is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.K.E Click here to Send J.K.E a Private Message Click Here to Email J.K.E Find more posts by J.K.E Add J.K.E to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonbone
UKC Forum Member

If you find her,i'd sure like to know how she's bred. I've been looking for a stud dog for a while now,and might be interested in breeding to her sire if he's still alive.

Old Post 09-18-2016 03:13 PM
coonbone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonbone Click here to Send coonbone a Private Message Find more posts by coonbone Add coonbone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
recon
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by coonbone
If you find her,i'd sure like to know how she's bred. I've been looking for a stud dog for a while now,and might be interested in breeding to her sire if he's still alive.

Will do

Old Post 09-19-2016 11:34 PM
cabins
UKC Forum Member

Good luck they are out there most will not part with them. I raise my own ( off of Matt turners stock) Ellis' Jim Edwards jake, pistol pete, tree daddy. I have 14 females at this time and they are my breeding stock . I do not have one to fill that long list..........I have 4 or 5 that are as you described and several young ones I really like.

Dual gr ch Meadowoods blue penny
Dual gr ch world ch bluetick 2n place overall fegans Db Coon gettn ginger
Gr ch meadowoods Blue Abbey
Meadowoods Blue Kit ( deceased)car hit broke my heart!

Best to buy off proven cross train it to suit you.

Last edited by cabins on 09-23-2016 at 08:29 PM

Old Post 09-23-2016 08:24 PM
cabins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cabins Click here to Send cabins a Private Message Click Here to Email cabins Find more posts by cabins Add cabins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote