UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > NTCH Robinson's Smoking Pak-A-Sak at Stud
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Tahlequah
UKC Forum Member

NTCH Robinson's Smoking Pak-A-Sak at Stud

Pak is a solid hound he hunts hard, is a first or second strike dog with good track speed, and a good nose. He locates with two or three dying bawls that any one can call. Stud fee $200.00. He comes from a line of reproducers. References available. Call Joe Robinson (276) 782-1839 or (276) 706-0373

**********CH GRCH PR Coffman's Smoking Smokey
*****CH GRNTCH PR Coffman's Smoking ZBO
**********NTCH CH PR Big G Farms Cinderella
***GRNTCH CH PR Coffman's Smoking Jericho
**********NTCH PR Dales Red Jim
*****NTCH PR Coffman's Red Roxie
**********CH PR Shew's Hillbilly Penny
NTCH Robinson's Pak-A-Sak
**********CH GRNTCH PR Yellow River Red
*****NTCH PR Yellow River Red Doc
**********PR Yellow River Red Daisy
***NTCH PR McCormick's Flamin Fancy
**********GRNTCH GRCH PR Key's Outlaw Jesse James
*****NTCH PR McCormick's Flamin Fanny
**********PR Key's Outlaw Kristy

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-20-2012 10:07 PM
Tahlequah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tahlequah Click here to Send Tahlequah a Private Message Click Here to Email Tahlequah Find more posts by Tahlequah Add Tahlequah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tahlequah
UKC Forum Member

Pak is a Performance Sire for 2012.

Old Post 06-20-2012 10:17 PM
Tahlequah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tahlequah Click here to Send Tahlequah a Private Message Click Here to Email Tahlequah Find more posts by Tahlequah Add Tahlequah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Nice

Looking Hound and well bred!!!

Old Post 06-20-2012 10:27 PM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yardman
UKC Forum Member

Joe

Nice looking Male and comes from a long long line of reproducers.
Jeico been #1 and in top 10 for awhile.,ZBO and Somkey Smoke. Had a full sister to Smokey years a go Nt.Ch. Watsons Ann.(Coon Dog)!!Good People that have good dogs.
Joe will treat you wright good Man with a top red Dog.
Good Luck with him Joe.
Tom

Old Post 06-20-2012 11:43 PM
yardman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yardman Click here to Send yardman a Private Message Find more posts by yardman Add yardman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tahlequah
UKC Forum Member

Pak has one litter on the ground they are good looking pups. Looking forward to seeing them progress.

Old Post 06-22-2012 08:51 PM
mcmahaho1
UKC Forum Member

sure got a nice looking head on him i sure like them jericho dogs

Old Post 06-23-2012 04:22 AM
mcmahaho1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mcmahaho1 Click here to Send mcmahaho1 a Private Message Click Here to Email mcmahaho1 Find more posts by mcmahaho1 Add mcmahaho1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tahlequah
UKC Forum Member

Thanks, I really like him. He is a good solid hound. I have a couple people who are wanting to breed to him this summer. Would really like to get some pups out there out of him. He has a ton of hunt and a ton of heart and a head full of sense. He was sure not a man made NTCH I handled him and a friend of mine handled him. My friend has only been coon hunting for about a year and has only handled 2 times in nite hunts. He will not tree if he does not think it is there no matter what the other dogs do. When he got his win he split two times with the coon.

Old Post 06-24-2012 02:27 AM
Dewey McThenia
UKC Forum Member

nice dog for a red dog hunt with him a lot but i am a walker man .puts them walkers to shame lots of nights

Old Post 06-30-2012 01:09 PM
Dewey McThenia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dewey McThenia Click here to Send Dewey McThenia a Private Message Click Here to Email Dewey McThenia Find more posts by Dewey McThenia Add Dewey McThenia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OUTLAW REDBONE
UKC Forum Member

Pac-A-Sak

Hey Joe ,

man he is a looker.... when it cool's down and work will let me we will hook up and go-a-hunting.

Buck

Cecil "Buck" Ratliff

Dublin, Virginia
(540) 641-1623

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME

Click Here To Visit Web Site

Home of:

GRNITECH GRCH T-TOP DARK TIMBER MOOSE.....CO-OWNER Tom Solberg
GRNITCH L'S DARK TIMBER WENDY.....CO-OWNER Richard Lambert
NITECH GRCH DARK TIMBER RED ANGUS <AKA> DA BULL CO OWNER Jeremy Erho
'PR' SOGGY BOTTOM DARK TMBER ADDY CO-OWNER Pastor MIke
'PR' RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER BO

R.I.P
GRNITECH GRCH RATLIFF'S OUTLAW DIXIE
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch RATLIFF'S OUTLAW PL RED PENNY
GRNITECH CH SOGGY BOTTOM RAZOR'S LIVE WIRE (DAISY)
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch LONG TALL SALLY
NITECH RATLIFF'S T-TOP DARK TIMBER SPOOK
NITECH CH RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER HERNIE

A Proud Member of The Virginia Cartel and Virginia Coalition for Procyon Lotor Management & Control

The Few, the Proud, the Graduates of Raven's School of Shooting

Old Post 06-30-2012 02:21 PM
OUTLAW REDBONE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OUTLAW REDBONE Click here to Send OUTLAW REDBONE a Private Message Visit OUTLAW REDBONE's homepage! Find more posts by OUTLAW REDBONE Add OUTLAW REDBONE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tahlequah
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Buck,

That sounds good would love to get together and do some hunting.

Old Post 06-30-2012 11:15 PM
RON WOLTER
UKC Forum Member

JOE = I like pack"s head & ped you know jonnie coffmann
sure makes some nice crosses over the years
he sure has preduced great red"s --good luck--

--Redcoat--

Old Post 07-01-2012 12:07 AM
RON WOLTER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RON WOLTER Click here to Send RON WOLTER a Private Message Click Here to Email RON WOLTER Find more posts by RON WOLTER Add RON WOLTER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tahlequah
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Ron, I appriciate the kind words.

BTT for performance nominated NTCH

Old Post 07-05-2012 08:27 PM
Dewey McThenia
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 07-12-2012 06:01 AM
Dewey McThenia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dewey McThenia Click here to Send Dewey McThenia a Private Message Click Here to Email Dewey McThenia Find more posts by Dewey McThenia Add Dewey McThenia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dewey McThenia
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 07-20-2012 06:09 PM
Tahlequah
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 08-10-2012 10:38 PM
Tahlequah
UKC Forum Member

Standing at stud. Line up those nice females. Pak is a performance sire for 2012 and will also be for 2013.

Old Post 09-12-2012 02:14 PM
mcmahaho1
UKC Forum Member

have agood female thats a granddaughter to jericho might want to breed this spring would be a half uncle cross

Old Post 09-29-2012 06:06 PM
mcmahaho1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mcmahaho1 Click here to Send mcmahaho1 a Private Message Click Here to Email mcmahaho1 Find more posts by mcmahaho1 Add mcmahaho1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tahlequah
UKC Forum Member

Sounds great to me. Just give me a call. He is performanced for 2012 and will be performanced for 2013. Waiting for a couple more females to come in heat. Hope to get some pups on the ground. He's really got hunt and independence. He split trees pretty often and hardly ever backs dogs on a slick. He is from a family of winners. His littermate sister is the Happy Heidi female that was high scoring Redbone female at Autum Oaks a couple years ago. He really is a nice hound.

Old Post 10-01-2012 12:35 AM
OUTLAW REDBONE
UKC Forum Member

Hey Joe

Stud Dawg to the top...........

It is getting that time of year, hope all is going well.

Buck

Cecil "Buck" Ratliff

Dublin, Virginia
(540) 641-1623

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME

Home of:

R.I.P

A Proud Member of The Virginia Cartel and Virginia Coalition for Procyon Lotor Management & Control

Old Post 10-08-2012 02:00 PM
OUTLAW REDBONE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OUTLAW REDBONE Click here to Send OUTLAW REDBONE a Private Message Visit OUTLAW REDBONE's homepage! Find more posts by OUTLAW REDBONE Add OUTLAW REDBONE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mcmahaho1
UKC Forum Member

pete was as good as they come coon dog i mean all most quit hunting when i acidentaly killed him i always liked johnnys bloodlines of dogs pete only produced six pups before his death the one i have is the only one i know about but i am sure he woulld been a great producer i probaly be contacting u sometime in april when bell comes in heat she will be in sometime in the first of december that is the one thing i don"t like about her she comes every four months to this day but i wont breed her till spring because she needs to be hunting right now sure like pak pedigree in nothig happens i will be contacting u in the spring

Old Post 10-16-2012 07:36 PM
Tahlequah
UKC Forum Member

Sounds great. I will try to post some hunting pics of Pak in the near future. Going tonight so maybe i will remember to take a camera.

Old Post 10-16-2012 07:51 PM
OUTLAW REDBONE
UKC Forum Member

Joe

Look's like I am going to come down and hunt. I will have my camera....hehehehe coming soon Pac on the wood.

Cecil "Buck" Ratliff

Dublin, Virginia
(540) 641-1623

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME

Home of:

R.I.P

Old Post 11-05-2012 12:33 AM
Tahlequah
UKC Forum Member

Last night with Pak. Coon did not seem to be moving much here is one he laid up. Date on the pics is wrong it was last night 11-26-12

Old Post 11-27-2012 02:46 PM
mcmahaho1
UKC Forum Member

he looks good i saw pak few times at johnnys looks a lot like pete, pete was just a little smaller

Old Post 11-28-2012 03:27 AM
cgoode
New UKC Forum Member

i have a full brother to pak coming 3 in jan. im very pleased with coffmans line of hounds. going to try to keep this line going for myself.

Old Post 11-30-2012 03:14 PM
cgoode is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cgoode Click here to Send cgoode a Private Message Click Here to Email cgoode Find more posts by cgoode Add cgoode to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote