UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Big Game Hunting > bear drags
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
pogo56
UKC Forum Member

im building a bear drag and need info

i need to build a simple bear drag, im looking for ideas on how i want to build it, so if you have a picture or and idea let me know

Home Of
NTCH CH Ridgerunners American Rebel Queen (4 wins tward grand)
GRCH Ridgerunners Dixe
Ridgerunners Blue Fool
Ridgerunners Little Miss Jo Jo
Ridgerunners Little Miss Alie
Wheeler, Sage, Tuff

Last edited by pogo56 on 07-19-2007 at 06:12 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-19-2007 06:06 PM
pogo56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pogo56 Click here to Send pogo56 a Private Message Click Here to Email pogo56 Find more posts by pogo56 Add pogo56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pogo56
UKC Forum Member

nobody has any ideas....

Home Of
NTCH CH Ridgerunners American Rebel Queen (4 wins tward grand)
GRCH Ridgerunners Dixe
Ridgerunners Blue Fool
Ridgerunners Little Miss Jo Jo
Ridgerunners Little Miss Alie
Wheeler, Sage, Tuff

Old Post 07-24-2007 12:24 PM
pogo56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pogo56 Click here to Send pogo56 a Private Message Click Here to Email pogo56 Find more posts by pogo56 Add pogo56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dan Reuter
UKC Forum Member

http://www.biggamehoundsmen.com/forum/index.php

Try here I'm not a bear hunter.

Old Post 07-24-2007 12:55 PM
Dan Reuter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dan Reuter Click here to Send Dan Reuter a Private Message Click Here to Email Dan Reuter Find more posts by Dan Reuter Add Dan Reuter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black&TanMan1
New UKC Forum Member

I dont drag roads for bear but i have seen guys do it using an old snowmobile track cut in half with a chain loop in the front. seemed to work ok and was easily rolled up and tied to the strike rail for hauling. Old tracks are easy to come by and realy cheap if not free around here.

Old Post 07-26-2007 01:46 AM
Black&TanMan1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black&TanMan1 Click here to Send Black&TanMan1 a Private Message Click Here to Email Black&TanMan1 Find more posts by Black&TanMan1 Add Black&TanMan1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote