UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Too Funny Not To Share!!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jkidd1
UKC Forum Member

Too Funny Not To Share!!!

So last night we had a caged coon and decided to turn it loose for me and my buddies 7month pups, they just came out of Jordan Cobles training pen and we felt like they might be ready. Turns out they did even better than expected and ran him through some timber to a tight fence (we had the get them over it) and about 300 yards on into the woods to the tallest tree on my property. They hammered him, my buddy was so excited he wanted to record the male who’d did most the work. I told him I was shooting, but he decided he wanted to stay put with his phone on the pup, I shot and we’ll, let’s just say he almost got himself a Daniel Boone hat outta the deal!!

TURN THE VOLUME ALL THE WAY UP!!

https://youtube.com/shorts/xvbV7Kz8XYE?feature=share

JEREMY KIDD
765-520-1552

*females*
GRNITECH' JR'S JANEY
(Xjr X Insane Jane)

GRNITECH ST. JOHN'S STYLISH REX
(Ol south stylish Rebel X Janey)

GRNITECH' AFTER DARK'S JAN-IT
(Sweat It X Janey)

DUAL GRNITE' LONETREE LEGEND (R.I.P.)
(Noct. Style X Southern Sky)

GRNITECH' STYLISH LITTLE PEG(R.I.P.)
(Trackman X Browns Little Peg)

GRNITECH 'PR' JANEY'S GOTTA GUN
(Wild Card X Jr's Janey)

NITECH ‘PR’ REBELS STYLISH MOJA
(Ol Souths Stylish Rebel X Janey)

AFTER DARK’S PURDY PENNY
(Big $$ X Janit)

NITECH' SEVEN MILE SLOOPY(R.I.P.)
(Skipper x Big time Trixie)

Proud UNION JOURNEYMAN LINEMAN
https://i.postimg.cc/654pWfzm/IMG-1920.png
I.B.E.W. LOCAL 1393

Last edited by jkidd1 on 01-30-2023 at 06:16 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-30-2023 06:14 PM
jkidd1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkidd1 Click here to Send jkidd1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jkidd1 Find more posts by jkidd1 Add jkidd1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Re: Too Funny Not To Share!!!

quote:
Originally posted by jkidd1
So last night we had a caged coon and decided to turn it loose for me and my buddies 7month pups, they just came out of Jordan Cobles training pen and we felt like they might be ready. Turns out they did even better than expected and ran him through some timber to a tight fence (we had the get them over it) and about 300 yards on into the woods to the tallest tree on my property. They hammered him, my buddy was so excited he wanted to record the male who’d did most the work. I told him I was shooting, but he decided he wanted to stay put with his phone on the pup, I shot and we’ll, let’s just say he almost got himself a Daniel Boone hat outta the deal!!

TURN THE VOLUME ALL THE WAY UP!!

ht
tps://youtube.com/shorts/...E?feature=share

Lol. Funny but dangerous and I have had it happen to me and some of my buddies before. One actually landed on my friends girlfriends head, lucky she was okay. Dave

Old Post 01-31-2023 08:24 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OHC00N
UKC Forum Member

Speaking of freak accidents like that could have became. A guy not too far from me had a tree fall on him during a thunderstorm while getting his boat out of the water. Ended up paralyzing him. If that is not bad luck I don’t know what is.

Old Post 01-31-2023 08:39 PM
OHC00N is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OHC00N Click here to Send OHC00N a Private Message Click Here to Email OHC00N Find more posts by OHC00N Add OHC00N to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
treedog2345
UKC Forum Member

Shot one out one wve and coin bailed landed on one of the men I hunt withs head and front of face . Almost knocked him out. Busted knose and sore noggin for couple days . And coon wasn't that big at all . It can get ugly quick when any weight from hieght hits you on the noghin

Last edited by treedog2345 on 02-01-2023 at 11:53 AM

Old Post 01-31-2023 11:43 PM
treedog2345 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for treedog2345 Click here to Send treedog2345 a Private Message Find more posts by treedog2345 Add treedog2345 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pamjohnson
UKC Forum Member

Yep I had 1 fall out and hit me once. Hard hat busted off the the band, Broke my nose, chipped and Broke a few teeth and made my neck hurt for a few days. I was lucky it didn't break my neck. Guess that's what I get for shooting a coon outta season.

Old Post 02-01-2023 02:28 PM
pamjohnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pamjohnson Click here to Send pamjohnson a Private Message Click Here to Email pamjohnson Find more posts by pamjohnson Add pamjohnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote