UKC Forums UKC Front Page :: Field Operations :: Show Operations :: Registration :: UKC Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Coonhound Related Classifieds > For Sale @ A O
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
RC-Abby
UKC Forum Member

For Sale @ A O

Will be using the following items until Autumn Oaks. I will have them @ A O. Anyone interested I will try to answer any questions you might have. Also I will text you pictures of any or all items. Tire kickers WELCOME! Planning on being there Wednesday early evening. Cash down will hold.

1- Astro 320 $200.00
1- T5 collar w/wall charger (choice 1 of 2) $130.00
1- DC 40 collar W/wall charger $95.00
1- DC 40collar W/wall charger (short collar for pup) $90.00
1- Pro 100 G3 W 3 collars W case $200.00 SOLD! SOLD!
(above G3 collars had new batteries installed January 2019)
1- Tri Tronics Ultra stimulus and tone 2 dog system $50.00
(only one collar of the ultra works)
All items in good working order (unless stated) I am using them every night I hunt.
Reason for selling: I want some new toys!
Thanks for looking
Randi Bidlack
419 - 235 - 9075 (text only) reply on here or PM

Last edited by RC-Abby on 08-15-2019 at 03:51 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-08-2019 11:20 PM
RC-Abby is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RC-Abby Click here to Send RC-Abby a Private Message Find more posts by RC-Abby Add RC-Abby to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RC-Abby
UKC Forum Member

Some Question Answered

T5 = choice 1 of 2. 0nly selling one. Both work as they should. So I don't care which one gets sold. Collar color is only difference.

G3 collar batteries= I corrected date of purchase from March back to January 2019. Purchased from Harris Hound Supply. Ordered Jan. 02 or 03, received Jan. 7th.

DC-40 short collar = Was way to long for my 5 month old pup so I shortened it.

Glad to answer any and all questions and comments. In my mind every inquire is a possible sale.
Like I printed above I'm using these items until Autumn Oaks.

Keep The Interest Coming!

Hope to C U @ A O
Randi

Old Post 08-11-2019 04:56 PM
RC-Abby is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RC-Abby Click here to Send RC-Abby a Private Message Find more posts by RC-Abby Add RC-Abby to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RC-Abby
UKC Forum Member

WoW! I like questions!

Taking G3 and 3 collars off for now! Have a sizable down payment coming in mail.

Thanks to all response
Randi

Old Post 08-12-2019 03:59 PM
RC-Abby
UKC Forum Member

G3

Received down payment to hold G3 and collars for pick up at A O.
Thank You to all of you that have text about items forsale.
Looking forward to meeting up at A O.

Randi

Last edited by RC-Abby on 08-15-2019 at 03:54 PM

Old Post 08-15-2019 03:48 PM
RC-Abby
UKC Forum Member

WoW! This is fun.

Serious. I have text pics to 17 different people. And that is great because everyone one is a possible buyer. Had one ask what I would do about buying my new toys if I didn't get items sold. Rest assured I'm coming home from A O with my new toys. And maybe a pup Grandkid hunting cloths or lights. Who knows. Ever hear about the kid in a candy store?
By the way no one has said they are coming after the above items that are 4sale yet. CASH is still King.

Thanks to all
Randi

Old Post 08-21-2019 04:35 PM
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

Bring the 320 and t5 by the valley creek booth for trade value you are asking on for new toys..actually you have the 5 a little low

Old Post 08-21-2019 09:27 PM
John B.Dalton is online now Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RC-Abby
UKC Forum Member

Thanks John

Plan on doing a lot of shopping. Know for sure a Alpha bundle and one (maybe two) TT15(s) Hope everyone has a sharp pencil. I will have 3 days to decide where or who to spend my money with.
Thanks For Reading.
Randi

Old Post 08-21-2019 09:52 PM
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

Look forward to seeing you..Enjoy yourself get your offers together then come see me last

Old Post 08-22-2019 12:36 AM
John B.Dalton is online now Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RC-Abby
UKC Forum Member

O My Goodness Mr. Dalton!

Thank You! Your statements: actually you have 5 a little low and get offers together then come see me last.
Texts have been blowing my phone up. No down payments but sure a lot of interest. Every coon hunter out there has a pic of my 320 and collars. Love it, you are all prospective buyers. Thanks!
Also Mr. Dalton you are going to have competition at A O. Just saying from PMs I have received.
Count Down is On.
Randi

By the way everything was working last night. 2 trees 1 hole = 4 sets of eyes.

Old Post 08-24-2019 03:41 PM
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

Bring about four of them ribeyes by and about medium well and I wont have any competition

Old Post 08-26-2019 12:25 AM