UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > nice female out of turpins stylish rube
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ewp1980
UKC Forum Member

nice female out of turpins stylish rube

she is not for sale in any way im wanting to raise a litter of pups out of her looking for an all grand grand night champ out of hickory nut harry semen to breed her to

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-10-2014 01:43 AM
ewp1980 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ewp1980 Click here to Send ewp1980 a Private Message Click Here to Email ewp1980 Find more posts by ewp1980 Add ewp1980 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
welch1
UKC Forum Member

how is she bred on bottom side, i just sold 3males- 2females at autumn oaks out of Rube and daughter of RatAttack. they started baying live coon 9weeks-1day.z. Rubes daughters are prod ucers,Careful what you breedto,lot of dogs are great coonhounds out of Harry,very few reproduces. Top hounds reproducing of Harry blood lines,Insane Cain, Honey Creek Spider-#2-reproduce.i have 8 more breedings of Rube, gonna try put another one of his pups on top. If i can help you anyway call me.Tim Welch-417-439-9774.

Old Post 09-10-2014 02:21 AM
welch1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for welch1 Click here to Send welch1 a Private Message Click Here to Email welch1 Find more posts by welch1 Add welch1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
welch1
UKC Forum Member

yeah,right along with cutter,harry sty hammerhonecreek harry.you get your bloodlines books out and see what stud has produced the # 1 female for about the last two years.I guess you need to call UKC if you don't agree with what they print.

Old Post 09-10-2014 05:58 AM
welch1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for welch1 Click here to Send welch1 a Private Message Click Here to Email welch1 Find more posts by welch1 Add welch1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bolden1
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Welch

I have something I'll send you to your phone some time if you can get a picture. I know as much about rube as anyone. Come on now you know the song who made who. Take jane away than what ?

2005 ukc Wldntch Grntch Bolden & Turpins
Insane jane. Handler/past owner
2005 over all setwd over all winner nt.ch
Bentley high dollar Lucy
2006 akc national pup champion Drop Dead
Fred ( Handler/ past owner)
2008 Ukc Ky State Champion Grntch High X
Pectations ( Handler / past owner)
2009 akc Ky State Champion Grntch
Hardwood X Press ( handler/ trainer)

Gr.Nt.Ch Big D & Joplins Super Sally

Old Post 09-10-2014 12:25 PM
Bolden1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bolden1 Click here to Send Bolden1 a Private Message Find more posts by Bolden1 Add Bolden1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeremiah Lynch
UKC Forum Member

Rube

I'm sure he got a few good pups , but the ones I've seen were culls .
Some were out of decent females .

Old Post 09-10-2014 12:54 PM
Jeremiah Lynch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeremiah Lynch Click here to Send Jeremiah Lynch a Private Message Click Here to Email Jeremiah Lynch Find more posts by Jeremiah Lynch Add Jeremiah Lynch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
welch1
UKC Forum Member

you boys are are tryin to steal Mr potters post and change his search for a good stud. Every stud dog has culls but not all produce a dominant dog as Jane in the hunts and brood pen.Tracksman's Stylish Legend, 2011 Pup Extravaganza winner was out of Rubes daughter.Got more but this is not my post.Good luck Mr Potter.

Old Post 09-10-2014 06:15 PM
ewp1980
UKC Forum Member

Faith

Faith is a nice female and I'm looking forward to breeding her to a nice stud. I was simply looking for opinions on what has crossed good on her bloodline. I'm wanting to keep a few pups out of her and raise them for next season. Thanks Mr Welch for your reply's

Old Post 09-15-2014 03:57 AM
ewp1980 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ewp1980 Click here to Send ewp1980 a Private Message Click Here to Email ewp1980 Find more posts by ewp1980 Add ewp1980 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
patchhounder
UKC Forum Member

Earl is this the puppy out of Dixie and Rube?

JOSH EYE
FORT RUN KENNELS

Old Post 09-15-2014 05:33 PM
patchhounder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for patchhounder Click here to Send patchhounder a Private Message Click Here to Email patchhounder Find more posts by patchhounder Add patchhounder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ewp1980
UKC Forum Member

Yep sure is man how have you been?

Old Post 09-16-2014 02:43 AM
welch1
UKC Forum Member

most harry bloodlines cross very well with Ratattack bloodlines,my pups were half Ratattack,could of sold more but sold out in the first 3 hours at Autumn Oaks.Reputable half Rat studs, Stills Sylish WitchDoctor, Rats Last Warrior, just read reproducers in bloodlines.

Old Post 09-16-2014 03:25 AM
ewp1980
UKC Forum Member

btt

Btt

Old Post 09-16-2014 03:30 PM
ewp1980
UKC Forum Member

btt

Btt

Old Post 09-16-2014 03:30 PM
patchhounder
UKC Forum Member

Been good!! I am glad to hear you still have her!! I think most of that litter turned out especially ones that got fooled with!! I may take a pup or two so keep me in mind!

Josh Eye
Fort Run Kennels

Old Post 09-16-2014 03:36 PM
patchhounder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for patchhounder Click here to Send patchhounder a Private Message Click Here to Email patchhounder Find more posts by patchhounder Add patchhounder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Benny Harding
UKC Forum Member

Dual Grand Wv. Sidewinder GR.Nt.Ch. Stylish Harry X Gr.Nt.Ch. Nocturnal Rose

Gr.Nt.Ch. Nightime Black Buck[R.I.P.]

Gr.Nt.Ch. Stylish Zipcode[R.I.P.]
Gr.Nt.Ch.Stylish Supreme King[R.I.P.]
Nt. Ch. Echo's Bawling Rebel
Gr.Nt.Ch. Hardwood Mt Dew
Gr.Nt. Slow Talkin Buzz(semen)

Gr.Nt. Winder's Bawling Dixie
Gr.Nt. Baugocreek Babie
Nt.Ch. Stylish Karma's A Beach
Gr.Nt.Ch. Zip Code's Stylish Babe
there's dogs that tree coon , then there are coon dogs,heart is what seperates them

Old Post 10-01-2014 01:59 AM
Benny Harding is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Benny Harding Click here to Send Benny Harding a Private Message Click Here to Email Benny Harding Visit Benny Harding's homepage! Find more posts by Benny Harding Add Benny Harding to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ewp1980
UKC Forum Member

josh

I sure will I'm gonna try and get some videos of her treeing on here I took her out last night and the night before by her self and put up three nice one she has the prettiest track mouth I've ever herd long bawl on track she give three dieing locates and she is a good chop mouth tree dog I love her to death man and can't wait to get some pups on the ground out of her. I'm gonna do my best to have her at nt ch by the time she comes in

Old Post 10-01-2014 07:32 AM
patchhounder
UKC Forum Member

Did she get much size to her? Keep me posted I'd like a pair of pups out of her. Good luck with her.

JOSH EYE
FORT RUN KENNELS

Old Post 10-02-2014 11:36 PM
ewp1980
UKC Forum Member

Faith

Send me your number and I'll send you a video I've been hunting her seven nights a week for the past couple months

Old Post 10-14-2014 04:11 AM