UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Whats up Doc x Grnt Windy Pines Smokin Sassy Pups
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mike zoulek
UKC Forum Member

pedigree

---------------------------wld ntch grnt bellars pac-man
----------------grnt bellars handsom harry
---------------------------grnt grch black kettle nancy
---------grnt bussrow creek hawk
---------------------------grnt finleys tug river rip
----------------grnt walters judy
---------------------------ntch finleys tug river gail
grch grnt whats up doc
---------------------------ch grnt rock river sacket jr
----------------grnt babes stylish banjo
---------------------------ntch lippers stylish babe
----------grch grnt hargs slamhound babe
---------------------------ntch merchantstree blaster
----------------blasters sundown joy
---------------------------evans shoving lady

PUPS -UKC reg, PKC SS $300

---------------------------grnt dynamite dan
-----------------johns dynamite joe
---------------------------ryans driften candy
-----------grnt windy pines silver dollar smoke
---------------------------wld ntch grnt bellars pac-man
-----------------langes cindy
---------------------------ntch christensens queenie
grnt windy pines smoking sassy
---------------------------grch grnt gibbies lead
-----------------grnt gibbies heasleys diesel
---------------------------gibbies Maggie
------------grnt windy pines sweet honey
---------------------------ch grnt rock river sackett jr
------------------ntch oyloes bear creek cindy
---------------------------grnt adreons iowa roxie

Last edited by mike zoulek on 10-01-2014 at 12:33 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-30-2014 06:48 PM
mike zoulek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike zoulek Click here to Send mike zoulek a Private Message Click Here to Email mike zoulek Find more posts by mike zoulek Add mike zoulek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike zoulek
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 10-02-2014 11:03 PM
mike zoulek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike zoulek Click here to Send mike zoulek a Private Message Click Here to Email mike zoulek Find more posts by mike zoulek Add mike zoulek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike zoulek
UKC Forum Member

pups

Pups had 5 way at 6 & 9 wks, and have been wormed 3x. I have started these pups on a drag and they are doing great. Looking to get these two in the right hands.

Old Post 10-05-2014 03:46 PM
sweetzeke
UKC Forum Member

pups

Mike these pups will make someone a nice hound. Wish I could have bought one for my daughter to start next year. You have some good hounds and was nice seeing them work in wilton at the shows.

Old Post 10-05-2014 04:05 PM
sweetzeke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sweetzeke Click here to Send sweetzeke a Private Message Click Here to Email sweetzeke Find more posts by sweetzeke Add sweetzeke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike zoulek
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the comments ! Wilton has a great club with good people! great place to participate. Thanks George, you know your dogs!

Old Post 10-08-2014 02:46 AM
mike zoulek
UKC Forum Member

14 weeks old

These are some of the most natural starting pups! They took right to a drag and now look at that. Sorry about the quality of the pics, old flip phone LOL! The price will be going up the more I put into them.

Old Post 10-10-2014 03:59 AM
mike zoulek
UKC Forum Member

one left

One male left for sale. I will try to get updated pics on here.This is the last one, don`t miss out on a direct son of What`s up Doc. 15 weeks old UKC reg PKC ss. $300

Old Post 10-12-2014 07:39 PM
mike zoulek
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 10-18-2014 09:02 PM
mike zoulek
UKC Forum Member

sale pending

Old Post 10-23-2014 04:09 AM
mike zoulek
UKC Forum Member

SOLD

I would like to say thanks to everyone that purchased one of the pups and good luck, Please keep me informed of their progress and I hope to see you and your What`s up Doc hound in the winners circle. Thanks Mike Zoulek

Old Post 10-24-2014 03:16 AM
danhoudek
New UKC Forum Member

puppys

can i get one of these pups?

Old Post 01-07-2015 08:29 PM
danhoudek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for danhoudek Click here to Send danhoudek a Private Message Click Here to Email danhoudek Find more posts by danhoudek Add danhoudek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike zoulek
UKC Forum Member

pups

Sorry, you missed out on this litter Dan. All reports on these pups are SUPER!!!!! One already split treeing! the rest are running and treeing with older dogs, sounds like they hate coon. Only one that hasn't been started in the woods but he said she will when the weather turns.
Thanks guys and keep them in the woods

Old Post 01-08-2015 01:02 AM
MR.RATMAN
Banned

Like My PUP

I am very happy with my pup. I only got him out twice before this weather got bad, but he worked his own track & put 1 in a hole in a barn & treed with my older dog the 1st night out. The 2nd night out he went in 1/2 mile by himself, but nothing was moving I can’t wait for spring time now to put this pup back in the woods. Great cross you made here Mike

Old Post 01-08-2015 01:44 AM
MR.RATMAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MR.RATMAN Click here to Send MR.RATMAN a Private Message Click Here to Email MR.RATMAN Find more posts by MR.RATMAN Add MR.RATMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike zoulek
UKC Forum Member

Todd, Crawler is gonna be a good one! Keep up the good work with him. This litter has so much natural ability you just got to love it. I have some pics and some vid that some of the guys sent me of their pups if I can figure out how to get it on here. Cant believe they`re only 6 mo.

Old Post 01-15-2015 03:30 AM
MR.RATMAN
Banned

Well Mike due to weather and work didnt get Crawler out, but 4 times. Not really pushing him but these pups are only 7 month old now. I really want to get him going and I am not getting that done with all these night I'm working so I am taking him to Indiana next Saturday for 2 months of training. I'm hoping when I get him back I'm back on day shift and can start hunting him hard. He sure is a loud 1 and what little I have had him out he is going to be a track driven fool

Old Post 02-01-2015 03:37 AM
MR.RATMAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MR.RATMAN Click here to Send MR.RATMAN a Private Message Click Here to Email MR.RATMAN Find more posts by MR.RATMAN Add MR.RATMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike zoulek
UKC Forum Member

With this lovely Iowa weather & jobs it gets tough to keep them in the woods. Good to here he`s moving south for the winter. LOL ! You`ll be tearing it up in the spring.

quote:
Originally posted by MR.RATMAN
Well Mike due to weather and work didnt get Crawler out, but 4 times. Not really pushing him but these pups are only 7 month old now. I really want to get him going and I am not getting that done with all these night I'm working so I am taking him to Indiana next Saturday for 2 months of training. I'm hoping when I get him back I'm back on day shift and can start hunting him hard. He sure is a loud 1 and what little I have had him out he is going to be a track driven fool

Last edited by mike zoulek on 02-01-2015 at 04:47 AM

Old Post 02-01-2015 04:41 AM
mike zoulek
UKC Forum Member

What`s up Skeeter

This is my 7mo old pup. First time playing on the bench.

Old Post 02-23-2015 04:11 AM
MR.RATMAN
Banned

Nice

nice looking hound there stranger, but dont be trying to turn that all go hound into a all show and no go type hound. I dont think that could happen out of this cross you made. Great job. Crawler is doing O.k in Indiana I go pick him back up the 1st weekend in April that will be just the right time to start pounding him hard in the woods by himself.

Old Post 02-23-2015 04:50 AM
mike zoulek
UKC Forum Member

Re: Nice

quote:
Originally posted by MR.RATMAN
nice looking hound there stranger, but dont be trying to turn that all go hound into a all show and no go type hound. I dont think that could happen out of this cross you made. Great job. Crawler is doing O.k in Indiana I go pick him back up the 1st weekend in April that will be just the right time to start pounding him hard in the woods by himself.

LOL!!!! Todd, Anybody that knows me, knows that this is probably as close to a show as my dogs get, but I do like their looks. Hope all is good down south and this weather changes so we all get back in the woods.

Old Post 02-23-2015 05:22 AM
MR.RATMAN
Banned

Weather gets nice we will have to get together some weekend and go for a hunt. I got rid of my B&T male so just got Crawler

Old Post 02-23-2015 06:14 AM
mike zoulek
UKC Forum Member

What`s up Dot

here is a pic of Jons female Dot split treed at 5mo old. Nice job Jon and thanks for the picture.

Old Post 02-25-2015 05:26 AM
mike zoulek
UKC Forum Member

whats up crawler

Crawler getting fired up for spring. Todd he`s going to be a lot of fun to hunt when the weather turns! Good to see him in good hands. thanks for the pic

Old Post 02-26-2015 04:06 AM
MR.RATMAN
Banned

Crawler

Yes I think he will be ready to turn it on this spring. I get him back the 1st weekend in April from MR. Dave Collins who is working with him for me and from the reports I'm getting he is starting to come around just fine. Only time will tell. I bet you wish you made this cross along time ago..

Old Post 02-26-2015 10:00 AM