UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > WW III
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I just saw where 2 of the 13 soldiers killed were females. One young man went out into the crowd to get an interpreter and his wife and help them through the gate. Then he went back out into the crowd to get their child. That was when the cowardly suicide bomber set his bomb off.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-30-2021 09:45 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Elvis has left the building. The last US serviceman has left Afghanastan. The Pentagon said that a couple hundred American citizens and a couple hundred thousand interpreters with Visas were left behind.

Old Post 08-30-2021 10:04 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
corky crowder
UKC Forum Member

Talking

4play
UKC Forum Member

Taliban now has more Military Helo's then entire country of Australia.
Joe is gonna go down as the worst POTUS in History

THAT WILL MAKE JIMMY CARTER AND BILL CLINTON HAPPY

CB&L KENNELS
HOME OF TREETALKIN
BLACK & TANS
CORKY CROWDER
BRANDON MAYO
LINDA CROWDER

PR TREETALKIN LITTLE SASSY
TREETALKIN TROOPERS BLEW
TREETALKIN RANGER DANGER
TREETALKIN LIL SHOOTEM UP JAKE
GRCHPR TREETALKIN NIGHTHAWK GONE BUT NEVER WILL BE FORGOTTEN R.I.P.

Old Post 08-31-2021 07:58 PM
corky crowder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for corky crowder Click here to Send corky crowder a Private Message Click Here to Email corky crowder Find more posts by corky crowder Add corky crowder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
THAT WILL MAKE JIMMY CARTER AND BILL CLINTON HAPPY [/B]

Not to mention ding dong donnie who ranked what next to last. Must be lonely at the bottom.

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Old Post 08-31-2021 08:06 PM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Wingman66
Not to mention ding dong donnie who ranked what next to last. Must be lonely at the bottom.

LOL because CNN said so.... pshhh

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 08-31-2021 09:09 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by 4play
Biden's approval is lower than Kamala now

Joe and the 'hoe' gotta go

Lol Joe's lowest is still higher than ding dong donnies best.

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Old Post 09-01-2021 02:59 AM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Best learn not to argue with one another on who did what & unite as American citizens or we can all kiss our backsides good by. UNITED WE STAND ....DIVIDED WE FALL.

Old Post 09-01-2021 01:50 PM
bigtimberkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtimberkennel Click here to Send bigtimberkennel a Private Message Find more posts by bigtimberkennel Add bigtimberkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

True

quote:
Originally posted by bigtimberkennel
Best learn not to argue with one another on who did what & unite as American citizens or we can all kiss our backsides good by. UNITED WE STAND ....DIVIDED WE FALL.

You cant get any of them on here to Comprehend that.....its way above their level, and I am Serious.
They get on here and argue with each ok ther about which Politician or Elected Official is not as Crooked as Another one.....Instead of getting out and actuall trying to make a difference in what they believe in.......😉😁
The Government is Winning because they are Dividing Us more & more.

Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 09-01-2021 08:11 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

Re: True

quote:
Originally posted by Triple K Kennel
You cant get any of them on here to Comprehend that.....its way above their level, and I am Serious.
They get on here and argue with each ok ther about which Politician or Elected Official is not as Crooked as Another one.....Instead of getting out and actuall trying to make a difference in what they believe in.......😉😁

Tim

There is no dividing about Biden;
Either 'people' take off their tinfoil hats,get off CNN and see the mess he's making w/EVERYTHING he's done in 8 months....
Or your an idiot.PERIOD

https://www.aol.com/news/29-sacrame...-120202872.html

Also the TURD definitely set us up for another 9/11.
Open southern border and now stocking ISIS and Taliban up with top USA 600k weapons,16k night vision,75k vehicles and even helo's

Last edited by 4play on 09-01-2021 at 08:39 PM

Old Post 09-01-2021 08:35 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnie Frazier
UKC Forum Member

Thumbs up Re: True

quote:

Tim

Tim,
Many individuals would define getting on this board and discussing, arguing, debating, or ever how the message is perceived by others, etc... as getting out and doing something they believe in...

I completely agree they would love nothing more than for us all to be divided. Together we will stand strong, divided we fall...

Donnie Frazier

Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch FRAZIER'S TIMBERMUSIC PSYCHO R.I.P.

Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Firebrands Smoking With Tess

Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Bings Tess ( 2010 Southern Redbone Days Overall Champion )
(2010 Grand American Final Four Finalist )

Last edited by Donnie Frazier on 09-01-2021 at 11:44 PM

Old Post 09-01-2021 11:38 PM
Donnie Frazier is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Frazier Click here to Send Donnie Frazier a Private Message Click Here to Email Donnie Frazier Find more posts by Donnie Frazier Add Donnie Frazier to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: True

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Frazier
Tim,
Many individuals would define getting on this board and discussing, arguing, debating, or ever how the message is perceived by others, etc... as getting out and doing something they believe in...

I completely agree they would love nothing more than for us all to be divided. Together we will stand strong, divided we fall...

Donnie Frazier

On here arguing to me is doing nothing more than deviding everyone even more. No one is accomplishing anything......Except for those that want us divided and then they are getting what they want. There is too much Political differences to ever bring everyone together......Sorry to say that but its the Truth.
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 09-02-2021 01:41 AM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Appears to me with Wingnut banned the vast majority are going to agree with each other. Most can see the cold hard facts.

Old Post 09-02-2021 11:59 AM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: True

quote:

Tim

Correct.

Old Post 09-02-2021 12:46 PM
bigtimberkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtimberkennel Click here to Send bigtimberkennel a Private Message Find more posts by bigtimberkennel Add bigtimberkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bloxhdc
UKC Forum Member

Lol what did ol left wingman get banned for??

Old Post 09-02-2021 12:59 PM
bloxhdc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bloxhdc Click here to Send bloxhdc a Private Message Click Here to Email bloxhdc Find more posts by bloxhdc Add bloxhdc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Wingnut

quote:
Originally posted by yadkinriver
Appears to me with Wingnut banned the vast majority are going to agree with each other. Most can see the cold hard facts.

Here is the problem with Wingnut being Banned......
There is No Consistency on what they will allow on here. Some of the Moderators like to side one way or the other and have the Power to Ban you if they dont agree with something you said. They need to be like the Secret Service and Unbiased in Peoples beliefs & Opinions.... Just my opinion.
I have seen plenty Posters on here say alot worse than what Wing and without any consequences.
The right thing to do is NOT allow ANY Political Posts including a Section that Clearly is for that.....just look at how many Political Posts are on here--( 28 Posts on first 2 Pages )..... Other Registries dont allow it and its use gets what it is intended for.....Hunting & Hunting Related. This Site is Great for alot of things But not Political Crap.......Again....just my opinion.
Politics have their place in this Country....But some Area's they shouldnt show up.
My 2 Grandfather's.....One was a Democrat & One was a Republican......they Got along Great and thought alot of each other But would NEVER discuss Politics with each other. Both were Preachers as well.....😉
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Last edited by Triple K Kennel on 09-02-2021 at 01:09 PM

Old Post 09-02-2021 01:02 PM
Stan Ferrell
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by bloxhdc
Lol what did ol left wingman get banned for??
I think that even though the Mods are fairly left leaning, even they got tired of trolling.

Old Post 09-02-2021 01:14 PM
Stan Ferrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stan Ferrell Click here to Send Stan Ferrell a Private Message Find more posts by Stan Ferrell Add Stan Ferrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stan Ferrell
UKC Forum Member

Re: Wingnut

quote:
There is No Consistency on what they will allow on here. Some of the Moderators like to side one way or the other and have the Power to Ban you if they dont agree with something you said. They need to be like the Secret Service and Unbiased in Peoples beliefs & Opinions.... Just my opinion.
I have seen plenty Posters on here say alot worse than what Wing and without any consequences.
The right thing to do is NOT allow ANY Political Posts including a Section that Clearly is for that.....just look at how many Political Posts are on here--( 28 Posts on first 2 Pages )..... Other Registries dont allow it and its use gets what it is intended for.....Hunting & Hunting Related. This Site is Great for alot of things But not Political Crap.......Again....just my opinion.
Politics have their place in this Country....But some Area's they shouldnt show up.
My 2 Grandfather's.....One was a Democrat & One was a Republican......they Got along Great and thought alot of each other But would NEVER discuss Politics with each other. Both were Preachers as well.....😉
Tim

Where was all this fairness and compassion when Trump was POTUS?

Old Post 09-02-2021 01:18 PM
Stan Ferrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stan Ferrell Click here to Send Stan Ferrell a Private Message Find more posts by Stan Ferrell Add Stan Ferrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Wingnut

quote:
Originally posted by Stan Ferrell
I think that even though the Mods are fairly left leaning, even they got tired of trolling.

Wing Trolling ?
I doubt it.......I dont know him & Never Met or talked to him but I do know someone that knows him.....He does Coonhunt I am told.
There are several on here that are far more worse than Wing.
I think a stipulation to being a Moderator is to keep your Political Thoughts & Opinions to yourself......just my opinion.
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 09-02-2021 01:20 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Wingnut

quote:
Where was all this fairness and compassion when Trump was POTUS?

Not sure what you mean ?
Just FYI....I was a Trump Supporter during Both his Elections....Pushed him pretty hard. Main reason he wasnt a Career Politician & America 1st.
I fell off his Band Wagon after his Fiasco on January 6th and will NEVER Vote for him again. I lost all respect for the lunatic.
I doubt I will ever Vote in a Presidential Election again.
Fairness ?......In Politics there is No Such Thing.
We haven't had a Great President since Abraham Lincoln & John Kennedy.....One a Republican & other a Democrat.......THEY Assassinated Both.
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Last edited by Triple K Kennel on 09-02-2021 at 01:45 PM

Old Post 09-02-2021 01:36 PM
Stan Ferrell
UKC Forum Member

I can live with Kennedy, not Lincoln. He has been polished by history books but was in fact a centrist that wanted the Federal Govt. to take control from the States. He sent troops against other Americans and started one of the bloodiest conflicts in our history. I dont see how this makes him a great man.

Old Post 09-02-2021 02:07 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

quote:
I can live with Kennedy, not Lincoln. He has been polished by history books but was in fact a centrist that wanted the Federal Govt. to take control from the States. He sent troops against other Americans and started one of the bloodiest conflicts in our history. I dont see how this makes him a great man.

You may be right about Lincoln.
I only know about what I have read about him....in our History Books etc.
They ALL have been Polished Up to Sound Great and I dont Buy into most of it.
Our GREAT Presidents very well may have been our first dozen or so.......I know most in my Lifetime have been worthless.
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 09-02-2021 02:16 PM
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Lets see if I can get anyone to agree to this....Biden is a lousy president and Richard needs a booster shot.

Old Post 09-02-2021 02:33 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Wingnut

quote:
Not sure what you mean ?
Just FYI....I was a Trump Supporter during Both his Elections....Pushed him pretty hard. Main reason he wasnt a Career Politician & America 1st.
I fell off his Band Wagon after his Fiasco on January 6th and will NEVER Vote for him again. I lost all respect for the lunatic.
I doubt I will ever Vote in a Presidential Election again.
Fairness ?......In Politics there is No Such Thing.
We haven't had a Great President since Abraham Lincoln & John Kennedy.....One a Republican & other a Democrat.......THEY Assassinated Both.
Tim

What fiasco on Jan 6? Do you know something the FBI doesn't know after an eight-month investigation?

Old Post 09-02-2021 03:32 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Tim

You know there is a great way for you not to see political posts on here?
DON'T CLICK ON THEM.Troll/scroll on

Btw; Trump didn't incite anything Jan 6th. FBI and other intel had sent warnings WEEKS ahead.
But hey you believe what CNN tells you.

Old Post 09-02-2021 03:38 PM
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Tim

Sad post in my mind, sounds like you would like a mind num zombie world free of debate and disagreement. We call them me to idiots in my family

Old Post 09-02-2021 04:14 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote