UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Honey creek Spider
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
River Birch Run
UKC Forum Member

Joe

The kid brought home the female I was asking you about last week. He has already cut a coon loose to her an she treed it. Were going to take her out tonite for a hunt. I will keep you posted on her. Thanks for calling me back.
Rebecca

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-24-2013 03:05 PM
River Birch Run is offline Click Here to See the Profile for River Birch Run Click here to Send River Birch Run a Private Message Find more posts by River Birch Run Add River Birch Run to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iivydriff
UKC Forum Member

What does Honey Creek Spiders Pedigree look like? Where can I see an add on him online?

Old Post 04-25-2013 10:06 PM
iivydriff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for iivydriff Click here to Send iivydriff a Private Message Click Here to Email iivydriff Find more posts by iivydriff Add iivydriff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dropthetailgate
UKC Forum Member

I got nine pups born today 5/20/13 out of my PKC CH Nt CH Easy Flo IV black and tan female and spider. In 2010 She won somewhere around nine straight PKC casts including one at the Ohio St Championship where she was highest scoring dog that night and at least two at the Spring Classic in 2010 scored around 7th highest score there both nights. One of her older pups placed 1st at the winter classic this year. Randy 740.852.9862 if your interested in one. I'm gonna start off asking 400 for them and see if they sell on here. You will have to pick them up so you know.

Home of
Nt. Ch. PKC CH. Novak's Easy Flo IV

Old Post 05-20-2013 04:49 PM
dropthetailgate is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dropthetailgate Click here to Send dropthetailgate a Private Message Click Here to Email dropthetailgate Visit dropthetailgate's homepage! Find more posts by dropthetailgate Add dropthetailgate to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
beardenrents
UKC Forum Member

I have

A 2 year old male out of Spider. Just got him. Hunted him twice scored 675 circle the first night we had him at the house. Pleasure hunted him another time. Haven't seen a coon with him yet but he has the tools to make a good one. Going to hunt him hard when the leaves come off. Don't care for his trail mouth a lot as it is a chop. But intense tree dog and I don't think he will be pushed off a tree. Heard him a couple times in the ukc hunt sounded like he was trading paint with another dog. He has a ukc first on him. Hope he makes a good one. I think with a little time and some switching he will be ok.

Old Post 05-23-2013 02:14 AM
beardenrents is offline Click Here to See the Profile for beardenrents Click here to Send beardenrents a Private Message Find more posts by beardenrents Add beardenrents to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dropthetailgate
UKC Forum Member

About all I can tell anyone about that is my tailgate ain't broke. I will put anyone in the woods with Flo that wants to see her go. I will be keeping the pups long enough to give them a little kick start anyway and to pick me one out so by then she should be able to go to the woods.

Home of

Old Post 05-23-2013 10:25 PM
dropthetailgate is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dropthetailgate Click here to Send dropthetailgate a Private Message Click Here to Email dropthetailgate Visit dropthetailgate's homepage! Find more posts by dropthetailgate Add dropthetailgate to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
beardenrents
UKC Forum Member

Show time

Had the meat tonight. Proud of him. Hope he finishes out into a good one.

Old Post 05-30-2013 06:07 AM
beardenrents is offline Click Here to See the Profile for beardenrents Click here to Send beardenrents a Private Message Find more posts by beardenrents Add beardenrents to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dropthetailgate
UKC Forum Member

I am real happy Flo had these pups. I did not think she could have any more. I just wanted you to get to see what her and Spider put on the ground.

Home of

Last edited by dropthetailgate on 07-03-2013 at 12:52 AM

Old Post 06-30-2013 12:45 AM
Fisher13
UKC Forum Member

Re: Spider

quote:
Originally posted by gdjr
Spiders mother was the best female I've ever seen go. She could take tracks away from dogs and make them look silly. Some people wouldn't like her because she was a little junky but I liked it because she would switch so fast it would make ur head spin. I watched her bring a deer right into 2 other dogs that were working a cold track and when she got to those two dogs she turned and came right towards us just as fast as she was running the deer. She treed the coon the other dogs were running and never missed a step! Those other two dogs backed her about 5 minutes later! Lol! She was a handful but could smoke a cast!

I was told old skipper was pretty wild as well.

What traits is spider throwing in his pups? Anything similar to skipper?

Old Post 07-16-2013 01:32 AM
Fisher13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fisher13 Click here to Send Fisher13 a Private Message Find more posts by Fisher13 Add Fisher13 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dropthetailgate
UKC Forum Member

Here is a video of one of my female pups seven weeks old treeing on a hang up coon hide.

Home of

Old Post 07-16-2013 02:41 AM
tmarshall
UKC Forum Member

HONEY CREEK SPIDER

HONEY CREEK ROWDY 2yr. 4 hunts 2-1st.

Old Post 12-08-2013 12:19 PM
tmarshall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tmarshall Click here to Send tmarshall a Private Message Click Here to Email tmarshall Find more posts by tmarshall Add tmarshall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JJ HOLES
UKC Forum Member

i was looking for spiders 3 gen. ped. on his dams side.

Old Post 12-20-2013 06:20 PM
JJ HOLES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JJ HOLES Click here to Send JJ HOLES a Private Message Click Here to Email JJ HOLES Find more posts by JJ HOLES Add JJ HOLES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dropthetailgate
UKC Forum Member

A video of Flo's Easy Teak outa spider treeing. She split treed two times second night out 5 months old and a pic of her with number 8 she treed alone tonight. She is 7 months old.

Home of

Old Post 12-31-2013 02:40 AM
B.Raikes
UKC Forum Member

SPIDER

Heard good things out of Spider. I may take my Trackman x X Jr female to meet him.

Old Post 01-07-2014 01:03 AM
B.Raikes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B.Raikes Click here to Send B.Raikes a Private Message Click Here to Email B.Raikes Find more posts by B.Raikes Add B.Raikes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
S.S. Kennels
UKC Forum Member

I have a pup out of spider that is doing great. He isnt perfect by any means but doin just fine for a young dog. Iv never hunted with spider but I like what I see out of my pup.

The Old Dog

Gunters Hardwoods Hank - Walker - Cumberland River Marvin x Peppermint Pepper

Girly Girl - Feist - Super Sport x Gannons Heidi

The Pups

Gunters Sweet Tn Kandy Kane - Redbone - Kodak x Ruby

Old Post 01-07-2014 04:21 AM
S.S. Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for S.S. Kennels Click here to Send S.S. Kennels a Private Message Click Here to Email S.S. Kennels Find more posts by S.S. Kennels Add S.S. Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 02-17-2014 10:46 PM
Jackson87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jackson87 Click here to Send Jackson87 a Private Message Find more posts by Jackson87 Add Jackson87 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lambert dillon
UKC Forum Member

spider

Best female I've ever walked behind is out of spider and a rat attack female she was bred to a cut dog and all pups ran and treed currently bred to hillbilly deluxe(runner up pkc world champ) and will have pups in a months if any body would wanna buy one .

Old Post 02-19-2014 01:37 AM
lambert dillon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lambert dillon Click here to Send lambert dillon a Private Message Click Here to Email lambert dillon Find more posts by lambert dillon Add lambert dillon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jamie Thurman
UKC Forum Member

We just bought a male out of spider we hunted him 1 time so far turned him and my 3 yr old grnitech female out and they got threw a swamp and treed on side of big creek and I will tell you he is bar none a treeeee dog he is a nitech has 5 pups with one being a nitech I plain to hunt him some more to see if I think he has anything to offer the breed if he does I will probably put him at stud so folks in the south can get this blood

NITECH NOCTURNAL NAILOR JR
GRNITECH JUDGE DREDD 7/2/04 to 8/4/14
GRNITECH WALACES LITTLE ELLI (2014 SATURDAY NIGHT GEORGIA STATE GRNITECH WINNER AND 2ND IN THE FINAL 4)

GRCH GRNITECH GRFCH WOODS DANDY SAS( GRNITECH ABBOTTS ELK RIVER RATTLER X WOODS DANDY BRANDY )

GRNITECH NOCTURNAIL KIT ( GRNITECH NOCTURNAIL TORUCH X GRNITECH GOLD RIVER MEG )

NITECH CH SWAMP AND RIVER QUEEN (CAST WINNER AT BABY STAKES & 3 WINS TWDS GRNITECH) (GRNITECH DOUBLE XL X NITECH CH A LITTLE BIT NASTY )

BEANS 2 FAMOUS FOR U (GRNTCH HARDWOOD BEAN X GRNTCH SKIPPERS ALMOST FAMOUS)
GIRLS HUNT TO
Jamie Thurman
770-262-5241

Old Post 02-19-2014 02:50 AM
Jamie Thurman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jamie Thurman Click here to Send Jamie Thurman a Private Message Click Here to Email Jamie Thurman Find more posts by Jamie Thurman Add Jamie Thurman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joe Summers Jr.
UKC Forum Member

Re: HONEY CREEK SPIDER

quote:
Originally posted by tmarshall
HONEY CREEK ROWDY 2yr. 4 hunts 2-1st.

Tom, that Rowdy is a fine looking animal keep up the good work.

Old Post 02-20-2014 03:26 AM
Joe Summers Jr. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joe Summers Jr. Click here to Send Joe Summers Jr. a Private Message Click Here to Email Joe Summers Jr. Find more posts by Joe Summers Jr. Add Joe Summers Jr. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Glenn Wells
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by JJ HOLES

I believe Spider's mother is a littermate to Xjr., if you can find an old ad on him it will show you 3 or 4 generations on the dams side.

Old Post 02-20-2014 03:28 AM
Glenn Wells is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Glenn Wells Click here to Send Glenn Wells a Private Message Click Here to Email Glenn Wells Find more posts by Glenn Wells Add Glenn Wells to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joe Summers Jr.
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by JJ HOLES

JJ Holes, his dam is a littermate to XJr & Mable here's her pedigree

******GRNITECH'PR'NOCTURNAL NAILOR
***GRNITECH'PR'NOCTRUNAL SKIPPER
******GRNITECH'PR'HARDWOOD FRECKLES
GRNITECH'PR'SOUTHERN SKY--Spider's dam Littermate to XJr/Mable
******CH GRNITECH'PR'ROCK RIVER SACKETT JR.
***GRCH GRNITECH'PR'HARDIE'S BIGTIME TRIXIE
******GRNITECH GRCH'PR'SELLARS' TRIXIE

Old Post 02-20-2014 03:34 AM
Joe Summers Jr. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joe Summers Jr. Click here to Send Joe Summers Jr. a Private Message Click Here to Email Joe Summers Jr. Find more posts by Joe Summers Jr. Add Joe Summers Jr. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joe Summers Jr.
UKC Forum Member

Randy, Teak is looking good keep her in the woods.

Old Post 02-20-2014 03:38 AM
Joe Summers Jr.
UKC Forum Member

Re: SPIDER

quote:
Originally posted by B.Raikes
Heard good things out of Spider. I may take my Trackman x X Jr female to meet him.

Stephen, when your female comes in get a hold of me an we'll get her bred.

Old Post 02-20-2014 03:40 AM
Joe Summers Jr.
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by S.S. Kennels
I have a pup out of spider that is doing great. He isnt perfect by any means but doin just fine for a young dog. Iv never hunted with spider but I like what I see out of my pup.

David, keep that pup of yours in the timber he will only get better.

Old Post 02-20-2014 03:41 AM
Joe Summers Jr.
UKC Forum Member

Re: spider

quote:
Originally posted by lambert dillon
Best female I've ever walked behind is out of spider and a rat attack female she was bred to a cut dog and all pups ran and treed currently bred to hillbilly deluxe(runner up pkc world champ) and will have pups in a months if any body would wanna buy one .

Lambert, what Rat female was your gyp out of? An good luck with the litter out of Bill he's a nice dog.

Old Post 02-20-2014 03:42 AM
Joe Summers Jr.
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Thurman
We just bought a male out of spider we hunted him 1 time so far turned him and my 3 yr old grnitech female out and they got threw a swamp and treed on side of big creek and I will tell you he is bar none a treeeee dog he is a nitech has 5 pups with one being a nitech I plain to hunt him some more to see if I think he has anything to offer the breed if he does I will probably put him at stud so folks in the south can get this blood

Jamie, let me know how he turns out for ya i'd also like to know who he's out of on the bottom side.

Old Post 02-20-2014 03:45 AM