UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > trying to find out which is the best walker bloodline
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bubba1234
New UKC Forum Member

trying to find out which is the best walker bloodline

i have a walker female off of dirty rat who's dad was rat attack and i am planning on breeding her next year and want to find the best sire i can breed her to so if you can give me some names and numbers thank you and GOD BLESS

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-15-2013 04:09 PM
bubba1234 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bubba1234 Click here to Send bubba1234 a Private Message Click Here to Email bubba1234 Find more posts by bubba1234 Add bubba1234 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RED REBELS
UKC Forum Member

different line cross well together, if you look at the winners of the past few years events, find out their bloodlines and pick a reoccurring sire, odd are, you'll get something you like.

asking like this is, your going to get 100 different answers, which none of them may have or reproduce the hunt style you like. do your research, dont let other make up your mind for you.

but if your looking for an answer, Trackman, Cold Sweat, Mojo, Skuna River Bear, Skuna River Bark, and Harry Bawls have reproduced nice dogs on just about every female they've been crossed on

Old Post 05-15-2013 04:18 PM
RED REBELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RED REBELS Click here to Send RED REBELS a Private Message Find more posts by RED REBELS Add RED REBELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dumbdog1988
Banned

go INSANE...and i would highly disagree all the dogs above have reproduced good on nearly every female theyve mounted.
I dont care how good the stud is if hes bred enough hes going to throw some culls!

Old Post 05-15-2013 05:46 PM
dumbdog1988 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dumbdog1988 Click here to Send dumbdog1988 a Private Message Find more posts by dumbdog1988 Add dumbdog1988 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hopkins/Lipper
UKC Forum Member

LIPPER'S DR. LAW..,

Seriously not much on Rat dogs ... But Dr. Law
has crossed well on them . It gives more track , mouth, drive and
Accuracy to them.
Tom Hopkins
Hopkins/ Lipper
903-407-0530

ADIOS LIGHTNING
HOPKINS CASH
AND NOW...
2015 PERFORMANCE SIRES
2015 SUPERSTAKES SIRES
2015 CHKC SUPER STUDS
LIPPER'S DR. LAW
AND
LIPPER'S IMPACT

Last edited by Hopkins/Lipper on 05-15-2013 at 06:13 PM

Old Post 05-15-2013 06:10 PM
Hopkins/Lipper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hopkins/Lipper Click here to Send Hopkins/Lipper a Private Message Click Here to Email Hopkins/Lipper Find more posts by Hopkins/Lipper Add Hopkins/Lipper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
john Duemmer
UKC Forum Member

Bone collector is throwing some exceptional young dogs. He is a winner and his pups are winning everywhere.

Old Post 05-15-2013 06:50 PM
john Duemmer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for john Duemmer Click here to Send john Duemmer a Private Message Click Here to Email john Duemmer Find more posts by john Duemmer Add john Duemmer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
perry co cooner
UKC Forum Member

Dr. Law and Rooster are throwing some nice dogs I believe. Everyone that owns or hunted them really seem to like them.

Old Post 05-15-2013 09:06 PM
perry co cooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for perry co cooner Click here to Send perry co cooner a Private Message Find more posts by perry co cooner Add perry co cooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Grant Noeske
UKC Forum Member

Re: trying to find out which is the best walker bloodline

quote:
Originally posted by bubba1234
i have a walker female off of dirty rat who's dad was rat attack and i am planning on breeding her next year and want to find the best sire i can breed her to so if you can give me some names and numbers thank you and GOD BLESS

Tell us more about your female. What are her strong points and holes? Who is her mother and what's her mother go back to?

Old Post 05-15-2013 09:30 PM
Grant Noeske is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Grant Noeske Click here to Send Grant Noeske a Private Message Visit Grant Noeske's homepage! Find more posts by Grant Noeske Add Grant Noeske to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bert45
UKC Forum Member

I Got Pup Out Stylish Hook Tree His Own Coon At 6 Mo Old Stylish Hook Is A Great Bred Clover Hound Extra Extra Extra Loud

Old Post 05-15-2013 09:38 PM
bert45 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bert45 Click here to Send bert45 a Private Message Click Here to Email bert45 Find more posts by bert45 Add bert45 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

WAIT let me get some popcorn.. This could get GOOD....

Ch.Swampmusic Lil Bit Sassy
Ch.Swampmusic Misty Shadow
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

But Looking To The Future...

Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Big Hoss

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 05-15-2013 10:24 PM
HOBO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOBO Click here to Send HOBO a Private Message Click Here to Email HOBO Visit HOBO's homepage! Find more posts by HOBO Add HOBO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
topdog 60
UKC Forum Member

Down here the best would be ridge runner. goes back too some old old blood. that's what makes it here.

CELL 479-747-0819

Old Post 05-15-2013 11:47 PM
topdog 60 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for topdog 60 Click here to Send topdog 60 a Private Message Find more posts by topdog 60 Add topdog 60 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

quote:

My question is WHY? Not being smart but why do you want to breed her?

You can't fix STUPID!

Old Post 05-16-2013 12:39 AM
Bob Hennessey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Hennessey Click here to Send Bob Hennessey a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Hennessey Add Bob Hennessey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
perry co cooner
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: trying to find out which is the best walker bloodline

quote:
Originally posted by The Seeker
My question is WHY? Not being smart but why do you want to breed her?

Uhh I'm going to go out on a limb and guess he'd like to have a pup off her.

Old Post 05-16-2013 12:41 AM
perry co cooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for perry co cooner Click here to Send perry co cooner a Private Message Find more posts by perry co cooner Add perry co cooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
big m.d.
UKC Forum Member

Rat blood has always produced well with stylish harry blood

Old Post 05-16-2013 12:41 AM
big m.d. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for big m.d. Click here to Send big m.d. a Private Message Visit big m.d.'s homepage! Find more posts by big m.d. Add big m.d. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tim griffin
UKC Forum Member

quote:
it really depends what u like is how you should breed her. mouth, tracking ability, tree power ect.. what is she week on. i hunt or hunted about every blood line there is. i start pups for people all the time. all of different lines, just depends on what u like

GRCH GRNITECH SHOCK STYLE RACHET ... (The loudest Plott Alive) high scoring dog Friday night plott days 2016 high scoring plott dog Saturday night 2016. 2016 world hunt qualifier.
2016 Top 100
2016 Oklahoma State Champion
2016 Purina Breed Race Winner
2017 World Hunt Qualifier

Old Post 05-16-2013 01:42 AM
tim griffin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tim griffin Click here to Send tim griffin a Private Message Click Here to Email tim griffin Find more posts by tim griffin Add tim griffin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SKK
UKC Forum Member

TRACH MAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 05-16-2013 01:58 AM
SKK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SKK Click here to Send SKK a Private Message Click Here to Email SKK Find more posts by SKK Add SKK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GLANCY'S 7 MILE
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by dumbdog1988
I dont care how good the stud is if hes bred enough hes going to throw some culls!

You also got to think of it like this: If he's bred enough he's bound to eventually throw a few good ones HAHA!

There's a lot of good stud dogs out there, and you've got a Rat Attack bred female which should cross good on a lot of different lines. I would suggest to find a stud that's throwing the kind of dogs YOU like to hunt.

GRNITECH PKC CH 'PR' HARD KNOCKIN STYLISH MAC (RIP)
GRNITECH X2 PKC CH 'PR' GLANCY'S 7 MILE CLYDE
NITECH PKC CH 'PR' GLANCY'S 7 MILE MERCY

Old Post 05-16-2013 02:30 AM
GLANCY'S 7 MILE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GLANCY'S 7 MILE Click here to Send GLANCY'S 7 MILE a Private Message Click Here to Email GLANCY'S 7 MILE Visit GLANCY'S 7 MILE's homepage! Find more posts by GLANCY'S 7 MILE Add GLANCY'S 7 MILE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wiscboy
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Your asking a pretty vag question. The equivalent to your questions is like saying, "What kind of bottled water taste best?" Now someone might respond by saying, do you like expensive or cheap water? name brand or off brand? how do you like it purified? reverse osmosis or distilled? etc. etc. etc.

Bottom line, is you got to find what you want. If distance or price is an issue, i'd look around your parts and learn more about the studs. In mississippi there are some studs out of homer who has thrown some real nice hounds. Full Throttle Jiggs is one of them and has done some serious winning.

In addition, it depends on what your plans are for the pups. If you plan on keeping them all, find a stud dog you like and breed to him regardless of what anyone says. If you wanna just keep one or two and sell the rest then your probably wanna pick a stud thats well known, such as hardwood bean, cold sweat, mojo, cutter, and basically any stud that off of the xjr x insane jane cross. However if your in it too make money then you better find something in the current top 10 (I hope thats not the case).

My personal take, find a house bred stud.

Old Post 05-16-2013 06:00 AM
wiscboy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wiscboy Click here to Send wiscboy a Private Message Find more posts by wiscboy Add wiscboy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gfults
UKC Forum Member

I cant believe nobody has mentioned WIPEOUT!! If I was a walker dog man, thats the way Id go in a heartbeat. Strike power, extreme amount of go power, extreme track speed, loud hard tree dogs that are real bad about having the coon.

Gr.Nt.Ch. PKC Ch. Pa. Junior
Tenn. Black Lexus( Pa. Junior x Hulios Lil Stripper)

PKC Ch. Tenn. Blackjack- R.I.P.

Old Post 05-16-2013 08:05 PM
gfults is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gfults Click here to Send gfults a Private Message Click Here to Email gfults Find more posts by gfults Add gfults to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
devan131313
UKC Forum Member

MOJO my 1st choice trackman my 2nd choice judge dredd my third choice or mojo mason or just call me snap

Old Post 05-25-2013 08:55 PM
devan131313 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for devan131313 Click here to Send devan131313 a Private Message Find more posts by devan131313 Add devan131313 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGGUN!
UKC Forum Member

Zeb 3 , legend, clover, bred stud of some kind jmo dont want to make anyone upset lol

Old Post 05-26-2013 02:21 AM
BIGGUN! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGGUN! Click here to Send BIGGUN! a Private Message Click Here to Email BIGGUN! Find more posts by BIGGUN! Add BIGGUN! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cry Tough Blues
UKC Forum Member

River Bend or Yadkin River

Old Post 05-26-2013 02:39 AM
Cry Tough Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cry Tough Blues Click here to Send Cry Tough Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Cry Tough Blues Add Cry Tough Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SOUTHERNSTYLE
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Cry Tough Blues
River Bend or Yadkin River

x2!

TRAIN EM ALONE!

PKC CH GRNTCH GRCH 'PR' MIDNIGHT FLY

Old Post 05-26-2013 03:52 AM
SOUTHERNSTYLE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SOUTHERNSTYLE Click here to Send SOUTHERNSTYLE a Private Message Click Here to Email SOUTHERNSTYLE Find more posts by SOUTHERNSTYLE Add SOUTHERNSTYLE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JUGHEAD11675
UKC Forum Member

Good luck just hunt with what ever you decide on

Old Post 05-26-2013 03:55 AM
JUGHEAD11675 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JUGHEAD11675 Click here to Send JUGHEAD11675 a Private Message Click Here to Email JUGHEAD11675 Find more posts by JUGHEAD11675 Add JUGHEAD11675 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote