UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Crow Has a New Home!!
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

Hardtime CROW

2016 English World Champion Red Ruby Hardtime Crow has a new home in Cordele, Georgia!!

Thank you to Seth Isch for allowing me to purchase this fine hound. It was not an easy decision for Seth. We have been talking since September 2016 and I finally wore him down! Crow is a product of many generations of hounds that Seth and his family have worked very hard at producing. Thank you Seth!

For those of you that dont know me, I have messed with these old coondogs for over 30 years now. I have been lucky enough to own some pretty good ones over the years........... but a whole lot more that were a waste of Dog Chow! lol Although I have owned every breed, my heart has always been where I started, The English Coonhound! If I had one more big time hound in me it had to be English.

I will be breeding Crow some, but our main focus will be trying to whip some Walker butt in the bigger hunts of several different Kennel Clubs!

You can follow Crow on FB at https://www.facebook.com/bradmcdani..._homepage_panel

Crow semen is available at Nevergone in Wabash Indiana, and will soon be available somewhere in Ga once I find a suitable collection vet.

If I can be of any help, please call me at 229-401-8464

Last edited by B McDaniel on 12-10-2017 at 11:31 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-10-2017 03:04 PM
B McDaniel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B McDaniel Click here to Send B McDaniel a Private Message Click Here to Email B McDaniel Visit B McDaniel's homepage! Find more posts by B McDaniel Add B McDaniel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seth isch
UKC Forum Member

Crow

Very tough choice to let crow go!! Knowing how Brad takes care of his hounds and that he was gonna push crow made my decision easier!! I wish Brad all the luck with Crow!! Thanks to everyone who bred to Crow while he was at my place!!! He's a good one and my kind!! Deep and alone with the coon! Thanks again. Seth

——————————————————
GRNTCH RED RUBY HARDTIME JAKE
GRNTCH PKC CH BIG HOLLOW AWESOME LEXUS
GRNTCH HARDTIME HADDIE
CH PR HIGH VOLTAGE ROCKSY

Old Post 05-10-2017 05:15 PM
seth isch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for seth isch Click here to Send seth isch a Private Message Click Here to Email seth isch Find more posts by seth isch Add seth isch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Terrell
UKC Forum Member

Brad poor it on them ol walker boys..

Phone # 937-213-1779

Old Post 05-11-2017 01:56 AM
Doug Terrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Terrell Click here to Send Doug Terrell a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Terrell Find more posts by Doug Terrell Add Doug Terrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason Bullard
UKC Forum Member

Good luck with him Brad!

Old Post 05-11-2017 01:15 PM
Jason Bullard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Bullard Click here to Send Jason Bullard a Private Message Click Here to Email Jason Bullard Find more posts by Jason Bullard Add Jason Bullard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason Bullard
UKC Forum Member

Good luck with him Brad!

Old Post 05-11-2017 01:15 PM
Jason Bullard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Bullard Click here to Send Jason Bullard a Private Message Click Here to Email Jason Bullard Find more posts by Jason Bullard Add Jason Bullard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joseph L.
UKC Forum Member

I've literally been to hundreds of coons that he's treed. I never had him in Georgia but here in the terrain we have in Ohio he's as good of a dog as there is alive. Id bet he's far more talented than most stud dogs regardless the breed. I hate to see him get this far from home. Give the c-man a pet on the head from me and good luck with him

Joe LeVan

Old Post 05-11-2017 09:58 PM
Joseph L. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joseph L. Click here to Send Joseph L. a Private Message Click Here to Email Joseph L. Find more posts by Joseph L. Add Joseph L. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

Thanks guys!

Have taken Crow a couple times so far this week down here in S Ga and all I can say is you better not cut him unless you wanna go hunting!! He was 1.1 mi one night with a coon and 1.2 mi with a coon the other night!!

Old Post 05-12-2017 11:30 AM
B McDaniel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B McDaniel Click here to Send B McDaniel a Private Message Click Here to Email B McDaniel Visit B McDaniel's homepage! Find more posts by B McDaniel Add B McDaniel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

Brad McDaniel shared Curtis J Todd's post.
Curtis J Todd added 2 new photos — with Seth Isch and 9 others.
May 14 at 2:09pm ·

Id like to make an announcement on behalf of Blazin Timber Kennels..

GrNtCh Blazin Timber's Fatbottom Girl is in season and we are planning a breeding. If all goes according to plan, Fatty will be bred to GrNtCh Red Ruby Hardtime Crow.

Crow has proven himself to be a winner in the woods and in the stud pen and if this cross is as successful as our last these pups wont disappoint.

A big thanks to Brad McDaniel for giving us the opportunity to breed Fatty to Crow. If you are interested in a pup from this cross, I will be taking names on 6 pups. They will be PP and SS. If you have any questions, feel free to give me a call or send me a PM.

Old Post 05-19-2017 11:24 AM
ericevans
UKC Forum Member

Congrats on the purchase ! Good luck with him in the hunts . I Like his breeding and I've heard nothing but good about him !!

**Gr.Nt.Ch Gr.Ch Evans Dry Creek Dark Critter ( 1st. Place Nt.Ch High Scoring English 2014 BlueTick Days ,Placed 2 Nights 2014 EnglishDays) 2015-2016-2017 Performance Sire Qualified For 2015 World Zones
** Gr.Nt.Ch Gr.Ch PKC Ch Dry Creek Split Shot
** Gr.Ch Nt.Ch.(3Wins to Gr.Nt.)Evans Dry Creek Rocks Red Rita (1st. Place Nt.Ch High Scoring English 2010 Autumn Oaks , Placed 2 nights 2010 English Days)
** Gr.Nt.Ch . Gr. Ch PKC Ch .Dry Creek Stumpy Qualified for 2016- 2017 World Zones (PKC Money )
** Gr.Nt.Ch Pr' Evans Dry Creek Gypsy (PKC Money)
** Pr . Evans Dry Creek Wild Rita (1 UKC Win ) PKC Money

Old Post 05-21-2017 01:47 AM
ericevans is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ericevans Click here to Send ericevans a Private Message Find more posts by ericevans Add ericevans to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Eric!

Old Post 05-24-2017 12:09 PM
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

We will be at English Days next week with CROW!!

Old Post 06-01-2017 04:15 PM
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

We had a great time at English Days!!

Saw a lot of old friends and made some new ones.

Had great hunts each night. Man have they got some coons up there!!!

Even managed to bring home a little hardware with Skuna River DB (Skuna River Spice x Spare Time Spanky semen)!!!

Last edited by B McDaniel on 12-10-2017 at 11:36 AM

Old Post 06-14-2017 12:57 PM
Rob Reid
UKC Forum Member

Congrats guys!

Old Post 06-14-2017 01:58 PM
Rob Reid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rob Reid Click here to Send Rob Reid a Private Message Find more posts by Rob Reid Add Rob Reid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RANDY GIBSON
UKC Forum Member

Hey I did you use to run with Bobby Rachel, an Billy?

Sunset Blue Ruby
Lightfoot Frostie
Sunset High Ridge Dan
Gone but not forgotten
Gr.Nt.Ch.Gibson's Sunset Luke
pkc.ch Gibson an Bates Sunset Buck
Gibson's Katie
Gibson's Ruby
304-320-7202

Old Post 06-14-2017 03:17 PM
RANDY GIBSON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RANDY GIBSON Click here to Send RANDY GIBSON a Private Message Click Here to Email RANDY GIBSON Find more posts by RANDY GIBSON Add RANDY GIBSON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

Oh yea .......... back in the day! The times we had! Grew up close to them.

Old Post 06-14-2017 04:34 PM
RANDY GIBSON
UKC Forum Member

I thought that was you, last time I saw you you an Billy bought Pete to English days we drew out together with smooth talking jed. A few years back. Good luck with Crow. He's a nice one. We still have some Trueboy Blood

Sunset Blue Ruby
Lightfoot Frostie
Sunset High Ridge Dan
Gone but not forgotten
Gr.Nt.Ch.Gibson's Sunset Luke
pkc.ch Gibson an Bates Sunset Buck
Gibson's Katie
Gibson's Ruby
304-320-7202

Last edited by RANDY GIBSON on 06-14-2017 at 04:53 PM

Old Post 06-14-2017 04:51 PM
RANDY GIBSON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RANDY GIBSON Click here to Send RANDY GIBSON a Private Message Click Here to Email RANDY GIBSON Find more posts by RANDY GIBSON Add RANDY GIBSON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

Oh boy do I remember that night / weekend!

Drove 12 hrs straight through up there, could not find a motel so just slept on top of the dog box, drew out with yall Fri night and Pete treed a house cat on the first drop - done - Billy is p___ed off!! says to heck with it and we head on back to Ga - planned on stopping in Nashville Sat night - Fan Fest or something big is going on - can not find a motel anywhere - have to drive another 100 mi before we can find one!!!

But we still managed to have fun anyway if you can believe it!! lol

Old Post 06-16-2017 11:39 AM
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

Crow x Fatty

Looking forward to our pups off of Crow x Fatty. We are expecting her to drop pups around July 22nd.

This cross will have a lot to offer to the breed in my opinion. If you're needing any further information on the cross, please don't hesitate to give me a call.

pups will be $300 Performance and SS.

http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...eadid=928481842

----------GrNtCh Charley 7
----GrNtCh Red Ruby Hardtime Hoss
----------GrNtCh Hardtime Pearl
--GrNtCh Red Ruby Hardtime Crow
----------GrNtCh Main Street Jack
-----NtCh Cross Creek Jetta
----------GrNtCh PC's Misfit Molly

Pups

----------GrNtCh Huck a Buck
----GrNtCh Timber Cutter
----------GrNtCh Timber Valley Lucky
--GrNtCh Blazin Timber's Fatbottom Girl
----------GrNtCh Darktime Southern Red
----GrNtCh Morgan's Red Scream
----------NtCh Toney's Cry

Team Blazin' Timber

Old Post 06-17-2017 04:44 PM
Bayin'Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bayin'Blues Click here to Send Bayin'Blues a Private Message Click Here to Email Bayin'Blues Find more posts by Bayin'Blues Add Bayin'Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

Photobucket Crapped Out!

Ok let's try this and see if we can get some CROW pics back up......

Here is CROW and Fat Bottom Girl - she is due 7/22!!

Old Post 07-02-2017 06:20 PM
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

If you own the BEST Spring SS male there is out there off CROW - I am looking for you!!! 229-401-8464

Old Post 07-05-2017 11:49 AM
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

Fat Bottom Girl pups due any day now...........................

Old Post 07-21-2017 01:27 PM
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

Fat Bottom Girl's pups were all sold before they were born! At the moment I do not own a female of my own that I want to breed to CROW, and my phone is ringing every day with people wanting to buy CROW pups! If you have a NICE female, you should consider him!

Thanks!

Old Post 08-16-2017 01:27 PM
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

CROW wins 2 out of 3 casts so far at the Labor Day Classic! From $0 to PKC CH in 5 casts!!!

More big news coming - yall stay tuned!!!!!!

Old Post 08-31-2017 05:11 PM
Eric Piatt
UKC Forum Member

Congrats on the wins!!

Old Post 08-31-2017 06:27 PM
Eric Piatt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Eric Piatt Click here to Send Eric Piatt a Private Message Click Here to Email Eric Piatt Find more posts by Eric Piatt Add Eric Piatt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lonesomedog1
UKC Forum Member

I hunted with Crow when Seth had him. A #1 coon dog!!!

Old Post 09-02-2017 02:10 AM
lonesomedog1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lonesomedog1 Click here to Send lonesomedog1 a Private Message Find more posts by lonesomedog1 Add lonesomedog1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote