UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Jar Kennels
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JustinH
UKC Forum Member

Last couple hunts with brawler.

Home of:
GR Ch NITECH "Harris's Hardtime Pearl
GR CH GRNITECH "Crooked Creek Lou (2010 Southern English Days Winner)
"NTCH” Jar's Hardtime Brawler (2015 English Days 9th place Reg Sat Night. PKC Money Won)(2018 World Qualified)
SQUIRREL DOG
Former KSBA RES WORLD CH Harris's Hardtme Nig (RIP)
Harris's Hardtime Jess (RIP)
Harris's Hardtime Rita
Harris's Hardtime Penny (NigxRita)
Harris's Hardtime Ruby (Worldwide StrikerxJess)
Harris's Mad Marge (Worldwide StrikerxJess)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-10-2014 10:55 PM
JustinH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustinH Click here to Send JustinH a Private Message Click Here to Email JustinH Find more posts by JustinH Add JustinH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rory Cowles
UKC Forum Member

Wow looking good guys best of luck the stud dog buisness is a thankless job stay foucused and stay the course no matter what!!! Man that pup packs them coon just like ol Chance did that ol sob would carry them to the truck everytime no matter how far or how big drop it at the tailgate and jump in then everytime you loaded him he would check them and make sure they was all there I swear he would count em lol

HOME OF
1992 World Nt. Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Cowles' Big River Jesse
1989 Gov. Cup Winner Ind. St. Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Cowles' Big River Sandy Jo
1998 English Purina Ch. 3rd overall Gr. Nt. Ch. Pkc. Ch. Cowles' Big River Lumber Jack
Gr. Nt. Ch. Pkc Ch. Cowles' Big River J.J.
Gr. Nt. Ch. Pkc Ch. Cowles' Big River Last Chance
Gr. Nt. Ch. Cowles' Big River John Boy
Gr. Nt. Ch. Cowles' Big River Blue Goose
Gr. Nt. Ch. Pkc Ch Cowles' Big River Jesse Lee, 2011 Ukc (Reserve World Ch.)2nd Place Overall 2013 SS and Performance sire
Nt Ch Cowles' Big River Spooky
Nt CH PR Cowles' Big River Jesse Who (2014 World CH English) 14th place overall.2016 United English Day's winner and high scoring dog overall.
PR Cowles' Big River Top Secret (rip)
Powered by VICTOR DOG FOOD
The KY Derby will never be won by a Quarter Horse.

Old Post 12-11-2014 01:17 AM
Rory Cowles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rory Cowles Click here to Send Rory Cowles a Private Message Find more posts by Rory Cowles Add Rory Cowles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JustinH
UKC Forum Member

Rory

Thanks for all you've done for us. Any advice from a guy like you is we'll appreciated. I know it's gonna be a long road but maybe we will make it like you. Lol time and hunting will tell I guess. Hope y'all have a good Christmas up there bet it'll be cold it's in the 20's here

Home of:
"NTCH” Jar's Hardtime Brawler (2015 English Days 9th place Reg Sat Night. PKC Money Won)(2018 World Qualified)
SQUIRREL DOG
Harris's Hardtime Rita

Old Post 12-11-2014 02:44 PM
JustinH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustinH Click here to Send JustinH a Private Message Click Here to Email JustinH Find more posts by JustinH Add JustinH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jar man
UKC Forum Member

Re: Jar Man

quote:
Originally posted by 2lookindown
Pm box is full!

Got pm cleaned out. Also good looking cross you made recently!

HOME OF:
GRNITECH CH Hardtime Mason Jar
GRCH NITECH Hardtime Nasty
GRCH GRNITECH Crooked Creek lou
NITECH Jars Hardtime Brawler

Old Post 12-12-2014 04:43 PM
jar man is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jar man Click here to Send jar man a Private Message Click Here to Email jar man Find more posts by jar man Add jar man to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jar man
UKC Forum Member

Re: mason

quote:
Originally posted by willard
I have hunted with mason on a couple of cast and liked what I saw .its hard to beat a hound that hunts as hard as he does and has a coon at the end .

Thanks for the kind words about Mason Jar. Me and Justin have been wanting to come down and hunt with your Willard dog. Maybe we can meet up for a hunt soon.

HOME OF:

Old Post 12-12-2014 04:46 PM
jar man is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jar man Click here to Send jar man a Private Message Click Here to Email jar man Find more posts by jar man Add jar man to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shoresg
UKC Forum Member

Really like MJ and Bawlers looks. Good looking English Hounds.

931-308-1908
GrNtCh Hickory Holler Crazy Kate "GrNtCh Cabin Crk Rowdy X GrNtCh Moss's Hardtime Sugar Kane"RIP"
'PR' ForestGhost Hardtime Kim "GrNtCh Cabin Creek Rowdy X GrNtCh Hardtime Bell "RIP"

Old Post 12-12-2014 06:42 PM
Shoresg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shoresg Click here to Send Shoresg a Private Message Click Here to Email Shoresg Find more posts by Shoresg Add Shoresg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
travis gideon
UKC Forum Member

Love it boy's!!! The right combination on what you all are fooling with will light up the world!!! Looks like Cowles hounds are working, I need to try one bred like that where I'm at too.....but you all know when you get one that's right it works anywhere!!!!!!! Just like ol J-Lee (and several before him) and Ol Jar, don't matter where you drop them gona get-r-done and pretty F-in quick to boot!!!!

Alexandria, IN
270-763-2151 Cell#
E-mail: travisgideon@msn.com

English-
UKC Gr.Nt.Ch. PKC CH Baby Stakes Champion Top 10 Futurity Oakwood's Emma (RIP-1/10/15)
UKC Nt.Ch. PKC SCH Oakwood's Sunkist (semen/RIP/co-owned with Shane Cannon)
UKC Gr.Nt.Ch. '98 English Day's High Scoring Male Sat. Oakwood's Blue Bomber (RIP)

Walkers-
UKC Gr.Nt.Ch. Raintree Hardwood Daisy (RIP)
UKC Nt.Ch. Big Woods Bubba (RIP/co-owned with Wes Coffman)

RED HOT KENNEL (feists)
Feist's-
NKC SQ CH ATFA GR SQ CH SOS Willie (RIP)
ATFA SQ CH Red Hot Dolly

Old Post 12-12-2014 11:14 PM
travis gideon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for travis gideon Click here to Send travis gideon a Private Message Click Here to Email travis gideon Find more posts by travis gideon Add travis gideon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JustinH
UKC Forum Member

I agree 100% Travis coon dogs will be coon dogs no matter where at. And Rory's line has crossed very we'll with the jar blood. If all goes right in the future I want to cross B back on a jar female.

Home of:
SQUIRREL DOG
Harris's Hardtime Rita

Old Post 12-13-2014 01:39 AM
travis gideon
UKC Forum Member

I got a female I might want to cross on MJ and we can cross Jody back on Bawler if you'd like....just let me know. I'm gona cross Jody on Jack first, then we can let-r-rip!!! Jody is like a lot of these Jar gyp's not real consistent coming in heat and kinda hard to catch! But I'm game!

Alexandria, IN
270-763-2151 Cell#

English-
UKC Gr.Nt.Ch. PKC CH Baby Stakes Champion Top 10 Futurity Oakwood's Emma (RIP-1/10/15)
UKC Gr.Nt.Ch. '98 English Day's High Scoring Male Sat. Oakwood's Blue Bomber (RIP)

Walkers-

RED HOT KENNEL (feists)
Feist's-
ATFA SQ CH Red Hot Dolly

Old Post 12-13-2014 03:29 AM
travis gideon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for travis gideon Click here to Send travis gideon a Private Message Click Here to Email travis gideon Find more posts by travis gideon Add travis gideon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JustinH
UKC Forum Member

Sounds good to me Travis. I would wanna wait till he's grand or at least close before breeding him anyway. Me and Kevin was actually talking about that the other night. I would love to make that cross and honestly I think mason will cross good on just about anything the cross we got on Brawler was really good and they seem to act a lot like him with their hunting style but I can't also see some of the Last Chance coming out to by the way Rory talked about him. Lay up Machine for his age. Me and Kevin are headed to Bo Joe's this week we might stop by for visit if you got time.

Home of:
SQUIRREL DOG
Harris's Hardtime Rita

Old Post 12-13-2014 02:07 PM
travis gideon
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by JustinH
Sounds good to me Travis. I would wanna wait till he's grand or at least close before breeding him anyway. Me and Kevin was actually talking about that the other night. I would love to make that cross and honestly I think mason will cross good on just about anything the cross we got on Brawler was really good and they seem to act a lot like him with their hunting style but I can't also see some of the Last Chance coming out to by the way Rory talked about him. Lay up Machine for his age. Me and Kevin are headed to Bo Joe's this week we might stop by for visit if you got time.

Just let me know boy's we'll hook up! I've talk to 2 different guys this week wanting info on Freddy. Hope Bo answers his phone and gets some gyp bred! We can talk details later on, later bud!

Alexandria, IN
270-763-2151 Cell#

English-

Walkers-

RED HOT KENNEL (feists)
Feist's-
ATFA SQ CH Red Hot Dolly

Old Post 12-13-2014 10:39 PM
bloody creek
UKC Forum Member

Kevin and Justin, I know ya'll have some nice hounds in your kennels and Mason Jar is the real deal in the woods and should make a nice stud dog as well... Good Luck my friends..

Old Post 12-14-2014 11:16 PM
bloody creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bloody creek Click here to Send bloody creek a Private Message Click Here to Email bloody creek Find more posts by bloody creek Add bloody creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JustinH
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Mason Jar riding first class to Bo joe moores to hunt with Freddy fender!

Home of:
SQUIRREL DOG
Harris's Hardtime Rita

Old Post 12-15-2014 06:32 PM
travis gideon
UKC Forum Member

HA!!! Not sure what kinda shape Ol' Freddy is in but you all will have your hands full I know MJ is tuff too though!!! Keep us updated!

Alexandria, IN
270-763-2151 Cell#

English-

Walkers-

RED HOT KENNEL (feists)
Feist's-
ATFA SQ CH Red Hot Dolly

Old Post 12-15-2014 11:08 PM
JustinH
UKC Forum Member

We got one knocked out so far. We're hunting MJ a ntch off of Cash and a female Bo calls shine. All three done a good job Bo said he ain't gonna bring Freddy out tonight lol he's not hunted him much.

Home of:
SQUIRREL DOG
Harris's Hardtime Rita

Old Post 12-16-2014 01:08 AM
JustinH
UKC Forum Member

Had a good hunt with Bo Joe. Treed a couple coons with sone fine hounds!

Home of:
SQUIRREL DOG
Harris's Hardtime Rita

Old Post 12-16-2014 04:14 AM
JustinH
UKC Forum Member

This is what it's all about!

Home of:
SQUIRREL DOG
Harris's Hardtime Rita

Old Post 12-17-2014 12:59 AM
jar man
UKC Forum Member

Travis

quote:
Originally posted by bloody creek
Kevin and Justin, I know ya'll have some nice hounds in your kennels and Mason Jar is the real deal in the woods and should make a nice stud dog as well... Good Luck my friends..

Thanks for the kind words, we will try to get a hunt up soon. Been hearing good things about the Bawl x Lou cross. I know of 2 females running and treeing by themselves. TTL bud.

HOME OF:

Old Post 12-17-2014 06:00 PM
JustinH
UKC Forum Member

Brawler's big Mountain Coon

Home of:
SQUIRREL DOG
Harris's Hardtime Rita

Old Post 12-18-2014 05:41 AM
jar man
UKC Forum Member

Hunt

Had a good hunt with Bo Moore and treed a couple coons.

HOME OF:

Old Post 12-19-2014 06:02 PM
RogerRobinson
UKC Forum Member

bo

i like hunting with bo..bred to freddy twice i got some sharp pups..whats jar bred like?

( R.I.P.) GrCh Nite Ch Baileys LateNite Dino Rex ( we love you ol boy)
Gr Nite Ch P.K.C. Ch.Red Sky Red Hawk...(R.I.P)

pr,LateNite Mainstreet Ace...Baileys Pup.
LOUD,LOUD,LOUD!!!!!!!!
LateNite at its Best

Old Post 12-21-2014 08:15 PM
RogerRobinson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RogerRobinson Click here to Send RogerRobinson a Private Message Click Here to Email RogerRobinson Find more posts by RogerRobinson Add RogerRobinson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JustinH
UKC Forum Member

Yea Freddy's a pretty nice hound hisself. I bred a few females to him last winter but didn't have any pups. He said he had some but we didn't get a chance to look at them.

Home of:
SQUIRREL DOG
Harris's Hardtime Rita

Old Post 12-21-2014 10:35 PM
jar man
UKC Forum Member

MASON JAR

Mason Jar will be a performance sire for 2015. Thanks for all the calls and interest in Mason!

HOME OF:

Old Post 12-22-2014 05:27 AM
JustinH
UKC Forum Member

I was at Henry Melton's and Gary's and we dug up some old pics of the legend Cody Jar!

Home of:
SQUIRREL DOG
Harris's Hardtime Rita

Old Post 12-28-2014 05:10 PM
travis gideon
UKC Forum Member

Love it! I took the first and 3rd and was on the cast with him the night he won English Days in the 2nd....1450+ 300 and something circle. Whipped our A$$, Fayard's Lemon, Wolf Creek Diesel and my Oakwood's Blue Bomber dog in the cast with him. Jar was as tuff as they come in every department!!!

Alexandria, IN
270-763-2151 Cell#

English-

Walkers-

RED HOT KENNEL (feists)
Feist's-
ATFA SQ CH Red Hot Dolly

Old Post 12-28-2014 06:42 PM