UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 10 month old Vapor female for sale!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
josh77
UKC Forum Member

10 month old Vapor female for sale!!

SS and performance, will run and tree with other dogs and ready to be singled out! Only reason she is for sale is I just donít have the land to hunt and canít afford to keep paying people to hunt her so Iím getting out of it. Located in Manchester, TN. Price is 1,600. Text 931 952 0177.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-22-2021 06:27 PM
josh77 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for josh77 Click here to Send josh77 a Private Message Find more posts by josh77 Add josh77 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Freetime Eng.
New UKC Forum Member

Caper female

How does she hunt, tree and Handel?
I owned the Country hollow Freebie female and am looking for something that goes back to her to hunt competition with.
Any and all information you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dennis Fitzgerald

Old Post 04-22-2021 09:01 PM
Freetime Eng. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Freetime Eng. Click here to Send Freetime Eng. a Private Message Find more posts by Freetime Eng. Add Freetime Eng. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
phil g
UKC Forum Member

Nice bloodline, on that pup

Old Post 04-22-2021 09:50 PM
phil g is offline Click Here to See the Profile for phil g Click here to Send phil g a Private Message Find more posts by phil g Add phil g to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
josh77
UKC Forum Member

Jersey female

Boys I know you think the price is a little high but I bought her at 7 months old and shipped her straight to Doug Isaacs training facility in Oklahoma for 2 months. Doug done an awesome job with her and she knows what a coon is. She will not stand around your feet when you cut her loose but she is only 10 months old and is still a puppy. I know there have been others at her age that will get deep but right now she will only go about 300 to 400 yards alone, make a circle and check back in. I can send video of her treeing. Her UKC papers have been processed and I paid the extra money to get them here faster but still waiting. PKC papers in hand. She has a male dog mouth that is better than most females I have heard lately. Looking to sell her to someone that can finish her out and push her in the hunts

Old Post 04-22-2021 10:46 PM
josh77 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for josh77 Click here to Send josh77 a Private Message Find more posts by josh77 Add josh77 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Freetime Eng.
New UKC Forum Member

Female

I will give you a call later this evening.

Old Post 04-23-2021 12:16 PM
Freetime Eng. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Freetime Eng. Click here to Send Freetime Eng. a Private Message Find more posts by Freetime Eng. Add Freetime Eng. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote