UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > CH GRNITECH 'PR' Bastean's MO Black Smokey
Pages (11): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Billy George
UKC Forum Member

Congrats .... doubt it was beginners luck... You two make a good team...

PR B and B's Smokin' Willie

"PR"B and B's Coon Doctor
( Gr.Nite Ch.Bee Creek Dr.Max xGr.Nite Ch. Moonshine Maggie)

Past Home of:

Nite Ch. "PR"B and B's Smokin' Misty (2007-2018)

Nite Ch B&B's Black Hoss (1992-2003)

Nite Ch.Gr.Ch. Shaker Hill Mr. Grubbs (2003-2011)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-02-2014 06:15 PM
Billy George is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Billy George Click here to Send Billy George a Private Message Click Here to Email Billy George Visit Billy George's homepage! Find more posts by Billy George Add Billy George to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John D
UKC Forum Member

Well, the ones that hunt PKC won't admit that luck plays a role when they win, so neither should you. Good job.

Click here to visit The B&T Coonhunters Message Forum for news, views, open discussion, ads, and event winners in the B&T Breed (Registration, with your full name, required)

Click here to see my Dog List

Old Post 03-02-2014 08:20 PM
John D is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John D Click here to Send John D a Private Message Click Here to Email John D Visit John D's homepage! Find more posts by John D Add John D to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
myles
UKC Forum Member

Smokey !!

Way to go Dave & Smokey !! We have a girl friend for Smokey when she comes in heat this spring. Weather going to be better next week, so we will get together for a hunt.

TRAVIS'MIDNIGHT KENNELS
Myles L & Clint Conder
Bellflower,Mo

ChNiteCh Travis'Minnie Rose Pieces(ChGrNiteCh Nothern Rebel Hawkeye Viper x NiteChCh Davis'Reeses Pieces)
Ch Travis'Midnight Moon Patsie(GrNiteChGrCh Nelson Northern Cash x NiteCh Blands Ozark Mtn Dixie)w/UKC 1st

Old Post 03-02-2014 10:18 PM
myles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for myles Click here to Send myles a Private Message Click Here to Email myles Find more posts by myles Add myles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluetickcooner
UKC Forum Member

Good Job

Congrats on the win Dave! Very excited on this cross coming up. Lady is full of puppies. She's due around the 17th of March.

Old Post 03-03-2014 11:00 PM
bluetickcooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluetickcooner Click here to Send bluetickcooner a Private Message Click Here to Email bluetickcooner Find more posts by bluetickcooner Add bluetickcooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Myles, sounds good give me a call later on.

Jesse, I hope you get a nice healthy litter, keep me posted.

Treego's Smokin Bo (One-eye X Treego)

Old Post 03-04-2014 04:43 AM
davebastean is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davebastean Click here to Send davebastean a Private Message Click Here to Email davebastean Find more posts by davebastean Add davebastean to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
myles
UKC Forum Member

Females !!

Lookin' good Dave !

TRAVIS' MIDNIGHT KENNELS
Myles L & Clint Conder
Bellflower,Mo

Old Post 03-16-2014 08:01 PM
myles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for myles Click here to Send myles a Private Message Click Here to Email myles Find more posts by myles Add myles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Jesse Kleinheiders Lady female had nine pups today.

Old Post 03-19-2014 05:18 AM
davebastean is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davebastean Click here to Send davebastean a Private Message Click Here to Email davebastean Find more posts by davebastean Add davebastean to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluetickcooner
UKC Forum Member

--------GRNITECH'PR'KANSAS HAYES
CH.GRNITECH'PR'BASTEANS MO BLACK SMOKEY
--------GRNITECH'PR'BLACKWATER RUBY TOO
PUPS
--------NITE CH'PR'SUNDOWN RAGIN MOONSHINE
NITE CH'PR' BAYOU LADY BUG
--------GRNITECH'PR'BEAR BRANCH BONNIE

5 Females 4 Males

Old Post 03-19-2014 01:54 PM
bluetickcooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluetickcooner Click here to Send bluetickcooner a Private Message Click Here to Email bluetickcooner Find more posts by bluetickcooner Add bluetickcooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Mark Gamble just bred his Star female to Smokey. She is out of Dark Hollow Tige and is a hard tree dog with a lot of drive. She is 9 years old so hope she stays healthy and has a nice litter.

Old Post 03-26-2014 03:58 AM
rweller
UKC Forum Member

dave did you get my message last week?

GR.Nt.Ch. Pr Black Magic Queen
Past home of Gr.Nt.Ch. Splitters Magic Otis 2014 Black and Tan Days King of Hunt. GRNITECH'PR' Roughton's Black Splitter X Gr.Nt.Ch. Black Magic Queen

Old Post 03-26-2014 05:43 PM
rweller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rweller Click here to Send rweller a Private Message Click Here to Email rweller Find more posts by rweller Add rweller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by rweller
dave did you get my message last week?

Yes I did Ralph. Hope we can hunt together sometime soon. Smokey had his mind on other things this past weekend anyway with the female in heat.

Old Post 03-26-2014 09:31 PM
bluetickcooner
UKC Forum Member

Stars Pedigree

-------------------------- NITECH "PR" BROCKS HOBO
--------------------CH GRNITECH'PR' DARK HOLLOW HOBOS HOSS
--------------------------'PR' SMITHS DARK HOLLOW SADIE
------------GRNITECH'PR' DARK HOLLOW TIGE
--------------------------'PR' BLACKTREE FREEWAY
--------------------'PR' JUDS EARS
--------------------------GRNITECH'PR' WOODS QUEEN QUEENIE II

CH "PR" Millers Black Star

--------------------------NITECH'PR' SCOTTS BLACK WHALER
--------------------NITECH'PR' REDIX GUN TOTIN BO
--------------------------'PR' CHADS BLACK TIMBER STAR
--------------NITECH'PR' WALZ MIDNIGHT STAR
---------------------------CH "PR" BLACKHAWK CREEK BRUTE
--------------------'PR' REDIX GUN TOTIN JADE
---------------------------CH "PR" THUNDERIN KATIE

Old Post 03-26-2014 11:41 PM
Smoke
UKC Forum Member

Any pups for sale?

Old Post 04-07-2014 03:26 PM
Smoke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smoke Click here to Send Smoke a Private Message Find more posts by Smoke Add Smoke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Smoke
Any pups for sale?

Call Jesse. I think he still has two that aren't booked.

Old Post 04-08-2014 01:36 AM
bluetickcooner
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Smokey x Lady pups are going to be ready to go end of next week

Old Post 05-01-2014 10:34 PM
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Re: Stars Pedigree

Star had 9 pups on May 26th. Five males and four females I think. Should be some top TREE dogs in this litter. To book a pup contact Mark-- 573-205-9882

quote:
Originally posted by bluetickcooner
-------------------------- NITECH "PR" BROCKS HOBO
--------------------CH GRNITECH'PR' DARK HOLLOW HOBOS HOSS
--------------------------'PR' SMITHS DARK HOLLOW SADIE
------------GRNITECH'PR' DARK HOLLOW TIGE
--------------------------'PR' BLACKTREE FREEWAY
--------------------'PR' JUDS EARS
--------------------------GRNITECH'PR' WOODS QUEEN QUEENIE II

CH "PR" Millers Black Star

--------------------------NITECH'PR' SCOTTS BLACK WHALER
--------------------NITECH'PR' REDIX GUN TOTIN BO
--------------------------'PR' CHADS BLACK TIMBER STAR
--------------NITECH'PR' WALZ MIDNIGHT STAR
---------------------------CH "PR" BLACKHAWK CREEK BRUTE
--------------------'PR' REDIX GUN TOTIN JADE
---------------------------CH "PR" THUNDERIN KATIE

Old Post 05-30-2014 09:50 PM
Billy George
UKC Forum Member

i have heard a lot of good things about the gun totin bo dog.. should be some good ones

PR B and B's Smokin' Willie

"PR"B and B's Coon Doctor
( Gr.Nite Ch.Bee Creek Dr.Max xGr.Nite Ch. Moonshine Maggie)

Past Home of:

Nite Ch. "PR"B and B's Smokin' Misty (2007-2018)

Nite Ch B&B's Black Hoss (1992-2003)

Nite Ch.Gr.Ch. Shaker Hill Mr. Grubbs (2003-2011)

Old Post 05-31-2014 02:54 AM
Billy George is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Billy George Click here to Send Billy George a Private Message Click Here to Email Billy George Visit Billy George's homepage! Find more posts by Billy George Add Billy George to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluetickcooner
UKC Forum Member

I sold that star female last September to a pleasure hunter. Hunted close to medium, very accurate, good handle and well tempered. Perfect for the old timers haha. She had 9 pups on memorial day.

Old Post 06-01-2014 08:23 PM
berger
UKC Forum Member

Dave and Leo it was nice chatting with you guys on Saturday. Good to see Smokey hope to come hunting with you guys again. Hopefully this fall.

319-201-8445

Old Post 06-02-2014 05:10 PM
berger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for berger Click here to Send berger a Private Message Find more posts by berger Add berger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by berger
Dave and Leo it was nice chatting with you guys on Saturday. Good to see Smokey hope to come hunting with you guys again. Hopefully this fall.

Was good hunting with you too Omer, hope you can come down and we will chase some coons and visit.

Old Post 06-02-2014 09:23 PM
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Stars Pedigree

quote:
Originally posted by davebastean
Star had 9 pups on May 26th. Five males and four females I think. Should be some top TREE dogs in this litter. To book a pup contact Mark-- 573-205-9882

Star has 8 pups, 4 of each. 4 pups are booked as of today. If interested give Mark a call. He lives near Sullivan, Mo.

Old Post 06-13-2014 05:20 AM
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Shadow has been sold!

I sold Shadow to Mr. Tim Jellison of Iowa. Tim has had him on trial for awhile and has put a win on him in UKC. Shadow is a fine young hound and I wish Tim the best of luck with him.

Last edited by davebastean on 07-06-2017 at 04:33 AM

Old Post 06-18-2014 12:56 AM
STROKIN
UKC Forum Member

Do you have Tim's number. He had a dog off my old Queen dog. I saw him hunting Blitz at blk and tan days one year. He looked good. Just like to get in touch with him. Thanks Dave

Old Post 06-28-2014 12:30 AM
STROKIN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STROKIN Click here to Send STROKIN a Private Message Click Here to Email STROKIN Find more posts by STROKIN Add STROKIN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by STROKIN
Do you have Tim's number. He had a dog off my old Queen dog. I saw him hunting Blitz at blk and tan days one year. He looked good. Just like to get in touch with him. Thanks Dave

641-895-7103. Anyone interested in breeding to Shadow can give Tim a call. A coon dog with the breeding to back it up.

Old Post 06-28-2014 04:15 AM
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Cross just made Smokey X Belle

I want to thank Dean Satterfield for breeding his Nite Champion Evil Belle female to Smokey. Should be a great cross.

----------GR NITE CH KANSAS HAYES
SIRE-CH GR NITE CH BASTEAN MISSOURI BLACK SMOKEY
-------GR NITE CH BLACKWATER RUBY TOO

---------GR NITE CH GR CH DYLAN DUELIN DAN
DAM --NITE CH GR CH SATTERFIELD EVIL BELLE
---------GR NITE CH GR CH FOX RIVER RUBY

Last edited by davebastean on 07-08-2017 at 04:04 AM

Old Post 06-30-2014 02:44 AM