UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Gnt.Ch.Insane Frosted Mug
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Grand Nite Ch. Insane Frosted Mug

Folks,we bred Mug to a few females to see if he would reproduce the quality of pups that we strive to hunt. Without a doubt he is going to do his part. His pups as a rule are very independent with a ton of go power. Mug,is SS and he will be performance for 2018. Some of Mugs littermate are Gnt.Longs 3 Blank Domino-Dual Gnt.Insane Frosted Train-Gnt.Ch.Insane Frosted Tea-Gnt.Ch.Insane Frosted Otis-Nt.Ch.Mercy-Mugs stud fee-300.00 Owners-Josh Howard-903-701-3613----Jeff Long-417-630-2785 Mug,is in Elkland Missouri.

Last edited by Longs Mo kennel on 11-08-2017 at 10:32 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-30-2017 02:51 AM
Longs Mo kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Longs Mo kennel Click here to Send Longs Mo kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Longs Mo kennel Visit Longs Mo kennel's homepage! Find more posts by Longs Mo kennel Add Longs Mo kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Folks,if you like loud mouth, natural early starters with a ton of go power then breed that nice female to Mug.

Old Post 11-03-2017 07:07 PM
Longs Mo kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Longs Mo kennel Click here to Send Longs Mo kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Longs Mo kennel Visit Longs Mo kennel's homepage! Find more posts by Longs Mo kennel Add Longs Mo kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Folks,Mug is reproducing the right kind. Josh Howard and Myself own Mug. I can give plenty of references on Mug and pups out of him. Mug,is putting huge mouths on his pups. They are very independent with a lot of drive. We have SS him and he will be performance for 2018. Steve Mackey bred a nice Gnt.Ch. female to Mug. Thanks Steve.

Old Post 11-08-2017 09:07 AM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

I have hunted with my friend Bill Riddle of Tx. a few nights. He has a young dog out of Mug that is going to make the RIGHT kind. He goes hunting, opens when he smells coon and has big screaming bawl and chop treed. And he is a good looking, blanket back, red head with a little black throwed in.

Old Post 11-13-2017 12:45 PM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Roy. I heard Bill was really liking him. I've heard of several out of that cross that is doing really well. Thanks

Old Post 11-16-2017 03:01 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Hunted my Chic female last night out of Mug and Kahuna female. She split twice last night and had a coon both times. She's a natural.

Old Post 11-17-2017 06:10 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Folks,Mug has some nice young dogs on the ground. Rick Winn has a nice young female out of Mug that is cranking. She is by far louder than most male dogs you will ever hunt with. Josh Howard,co-owns a nice loud mouth young dog out of Mug and a Gnt. Wild Card female. He is getting the job done. Kevin Wilds son owns a nice young male out of Mug in Ohio. This pup has a big mouth and is very independent. I have a very nice young female that is going to be extra special. My nephew Robert Church has one out of Mug that has a big mouth and is very independent. Bill Riddle of Tx has a nice loud mouth male that is coming on nicely. These young dogs are also very accurate. Mug is reproducing. Give us a call to breed that nice female. Mug is superstaked and is currently in Missouri. Thanks

Old Post 11-21-2017 09:02 AM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Jeff forgot to mention, old age I guess. These dogs are easy on the eyes. Gary Conaway has a Mug dog that is a Grch, and a coon dog too.

Old Post 11-25-2017 01:08 PM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Old age is right Roy. Gary,has a nice young hound out of Mug that has a nice mouth and looks. I spoke with a guy that hunted with Gary's dog a good while back. He said he was one nice young dog. I appreciate Gary hunting one out of Mug. Thanks

Old Post 11-25-2017 11:48 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

We offer Gnt.Ch. Insane Frosted Mug at stud,currently in Mo.-Owners -Josh Howard ,Jeff Long. We also offer Dual Gnt.Ch. Insane Frosted Train at Stud in Atlanta Tx.-Owner Josh Howard. These two are litter mates and are reproducing the right kind. They will keep us in nice young dogs for years to come. If we can help in getting your nice female bred just give us a call. Thanks

Old Post 11-28-2017 09:21 AM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Bill left his dog here for me to help in his training. Rube is as smart as the come, learns what you want quickly and wants to please. He has helped me in getting excited again about hunting. Hunters I have alot of Insane blood in my kennel and I LIKE it. I will be running a complimentary ad saluting the guys and gals that made Spoon River Kennels what it is today. Keep up the good work Jeff.

Old Post 11-29-2017 02:47 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Keep him in the timber Roy. Sounds like he could make a nice one. My little Mug/Kahuna female is clicking. Just give them a chance is all they need.

Old Post 12-03-2017 11:59 PM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Gary Conaway called saying he was quitting and has his good Mug dog for sale. Rebel is a grand show ch. and has been treeing his own coon since 8 months. If interested I will give you his number. Another hunter falls to smell of perfume. Wishing you the best Gary

Old Post 12-04-2017 12:47 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Folks,I've heard that the young male Gary has for sale is the real deal. I've got a young female out of Mug that I'm really liking or I would try him. Folks,Mug is reproducing the right kind. Steve Mackey has a Gnt.Ch.female that just had ten pups out of MUG.Breed that nice female to Mug and enjoy the kinda pups that can and will put you in the winners circle. Mug is Superstaked and will be performanced for 2018. Jeff Long-417-630-2785 Elkland Mo. Josh Howard -903-701-3613. Atlanta TX.

Old Post 12-09-2017 11:46 PM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Good news, Gary has sold Ozark Mountain Rebel to Lee Monroe. I am excited about that, I will get to hunt with now. Anyone looking for a GOOD pup call Steve or Jeff.

Old Post 12-10-2017 01:22 PM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Hoping my buddy Jeff Long does well today. Jeff is under going another back procedure. Get better soon.

Old Post 12-14-2017 05:33 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Roy,the Dr. Felt like everything went really good. I sure hope so because I'm ready to hit the timber a lot more than I have in the last couple months. I got a couple i need to get finished in the hunts. They've been ready for the hunts but I haven't. I think that's about to change, I hope. Ps. Glad to here Whites Queenie is in at the Ukc World. Her mother Frostbite is one of the best reproducers ever. Insane Cain is also a great reproducer. I'm pulling for Queenie and the Shack dog. The Cummings Family are super people.

Old Post 12-15-2017 02:31 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Gnt.Ch.Longs Mo.3Blank Domino will be bred to Gnt.Ch.Insane Cain. She should be in heat in within the next month or so. Pups will be $600 each. This will be an Uncle/Niece cross at its finest. I already have 4females and 1 male spoken for. Give me a call and get on the list. Thanks Jeff Long-417-630-2785. If anyone doesn't know how she is bred,Domino is a littermate sister to Train,Mug Tea. Thank

Old Post 12-17-2017 08:57 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Gnt.Ch.Insane Cain/Gnt.Longs Mo.3Blank Domino pups

World Ch.XJR
GNT.CH.INSANE CAIN
World Ch.Insane Jane

Pups-$600.00

WorldchGrnite X jr
--Grnite Insane x
---Worldch Insane Jane
GNT.CH.LONGS MO.3BLANK DOMINO
---Grnite Track Man
--Grnite Frost Bite
---Grnite Browns Haley

I have 2-males and 4-females spoken for. Give me a call and get on the list. Uncle/Niece cross at its finest. Thanks

Old Post 12-20-2017 09:06 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 12-22-2017 03:57 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 12-27-2017 08:53 AM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Rube, the young Mug dog I have been hunting for Bill Riddle has turned several corners looking very good. I thought I would bump Mug up as Jeff is to busy, watching Fran do the chores..LOL

Old Post 12-29-2017 06:16 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Lol Roy. I need all the help I can get. Folks,Mug is SS and performance for 2018. We are getting nice young dogs out of him. The traits he is passing on is big hunting independent style dogs. Give us a call and get that nice female bred. Thanks

Old Post 12-30-2017 10:28 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Folks,Mug is reproducing early starting pups with big mouths. They have a lot of drive and are naturally independent. Mug,is SS and performance for 2018. Give us a call and get that nice female bred. Thanks

Old Post 01-08-2018 09:04 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Folks,breeding season is up on us. Mug,is SS and performance. He is here in Missouri at this time. We are getting nice pups out of him. Steve Mackey currently has pups on the ground out of Mug and his Gnt. Sonny female. Call Steve at 573-822-3330
I can msg a picture of pups. I am putting these on here for Steve so please call him. Thanks

Gnt.Ch.Insane X
Gnt.Ch. Insane Frosted Mug
Gnt.Ch. Frostbite

Pups-$300.00-Pups are SS
Gnt. Ch.Truman Lake Scar
Gnt. Ch.Truman Lake Sonny
Gnt. Ch Truman Lake Wendy

Old Post 01-13-2018 07:14 PM