UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Benefit for Chris!!! Needs a $55,000 surgery to get him walking
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Btt.....

Btt.....

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-31-2014 01:58 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
woodsmaster77
UKC Forum Member

Bid

$100. On the dr.law pup. Location and any other info on pup would be greatly appreciated!!!! Thnxs!!!

Old Post 07-31-2014 07:10 PM
woodsmaster77 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for woodsmaster77 Click here to Send woodsmaster77 a Private Message Find more posts by woodsmaster77 Add woodsmaster77 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee Stocking
UKC Forum Member

BTT
Have a good weekend.....

NTCH PKCSilverCH Coble & Stocking's Swamp Rat Poison

NTCH Coble & Stocking's Stinger (GRNTCH Troubles x GRNTCH Fancy)

NTCH ACHA WReserve Team Troubles Trippy
Black & Tan

Old Post 08-01-2014 05:40 PM
Lee Stocking is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Stocking Click here to Send Lee Stocking a Private Message Click Here to Email Lee Stocking Find more posts by Lee Stocking Add Lee Stocking to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J. Langley
UKC Forum Member

Updated

Old Post 08-02-2014 02:02 AM
J. Langley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J. Langley Click here to Send J. Langley a Private Message Find more posts by J. Langley Add J. Langley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J. Langley
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 08-02-2014 03:02 PM
J. Langley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J. Langley Click here to Send J. Langley a Private Message Find more posts by J. Langley Add J. Langley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david white
UKC Forum Member

Put 100.00 on Smokey 7 and 50.00 on Ugly Gus.

Old Post 08-02-2014 07:42 PM
david white is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david white Click here to Send david white a Private Message Click Here to Email david white Visit david white's homepage! Find more posts by david white Add david white to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Calvin Cash
UKC Forum Member

Stud fee

I'll put $250 on Thousand Dollar Bill

Good luck on your guys auction! Great what you are doing!

Old Post 08-03-2014 06:05 PM
Calvin Cash is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Calvin Cash Click here to Send Calvin Cash a Private Message Click Here to Email Calvin Cash Visit Calvin Cash's homepage! Find more posts by Calvin Cash Add Calvin Cash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J. Langley
UKC Forum Member

Updated... I'm going to be out of town until Thursday. Keep the donations & bids coming & I will get them updated ASAP when I get home. Another thing, I'm pretty sure someone placed a bid on Cabo but I may have deleted the text or message by mistake because I can't find where the bid was. If that was anyone on here could you please let me know so I can get you on there. I may just be dreaming that too, it's hard keeping all this straight lol. Thank you

Old Post 08-04-2014 04:03 AM
STROKIN
UKC Forum Member

Ttt

Old Post 08-04-2014 11:19 PM
STROKIN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STROKIN Click here to Send STROKIN a Private Message Click Here to Email STROKIN Find more posts by STROKIN Add STROKIN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Butler Creek
UKC Forum Member

Ttt

GRNITECH PKC CH BUTLERCREEKS HARDWOOD PANIC
GRAND AT 17 MONTHS...QUALIFIED FOR 2013 WORLD AT 14 MONTHS

QUALIFIED FOR 2015 WORLD HUNT

CH NITECH BUTLERCREEKS HARDWOOD KISS

CH NITECH Hardcore Hooker

Old Post 08-05-2014 05:14 PM
Butler Creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Butler Creek Click here to Send Butler Creek a Private Message Find more posts by Butler Creek Add Butler Creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.J Melin
UKC Forum Member

Lots of fine men offered there studs up for a good cause let's Atleast get some kinda bid.

Old Post 08-06-2014 02:47 PM
J.J Melin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.J Melin Click here to Send J.J Melin a Private Message Click Here to Email J.J Melin Visit J.J Melin's homepage! Find more posts by J.J Melin Add J.J Melin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

Donations

Well i am taking my bid up to 200 on the Mojo Mason, pup advertised.

LETS KEEP THEM COMING AND HELP THIS LITTLE BOY OUT!!!!

ALSO GUYS ACCORDING TO THE THREAD AT THE TOP OF THE BOARD IT LOOKS LIKE THE BOARD WILL BE DOWN FOR A COUPLE DAYS. NEED SOME PHONE NUMBERS TO PLACE BIDS OR EVEN CALL TO SEE IF YOUR THE TOP BIDDER STILL. aCCORDING TO THE THREAD THE AUCTION ENDS WHEN THE BOARD WILL BE DOWN.

Phone number 270-820-5560

Old Post 08-07-2014 01:53 AM
MIKE CARDER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MIKE CARDER Click here to Send MIKE CARDER a Private Message Click Here to Email MIKE CARDER Find more posts by MIKE CARDER Add MIKE CARDER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Billy George
UKC Forum Member

lee and buzzard

Misty finished to Nite Ch last week end...now comes the fun part.. finding a stud dog..

PR B and B's Smokin' Willie

"PR"B and B's Coon Doctor
( Gr.Nite Ch.Bee Creek Dr.Max xGr.Nite Ch. Moonshine Maggie)

Past Home of:

Nite Ch. "PR"B and B's Smokin' Misty (2007-2018)

Nite Ch B&B's Black Hoss (1992-2003)

Nite Ch.Gr.Ch. Shaker Hill Mr. Grubbs (2003-2011)

Old Post 08-07-2014 05:05 PM
Billy George is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Billy George Click here to Send Billy George a Private Message Click Here to Email Billy George Visit Billy George's homepage! Find more posts by Billy George Add Billy George to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee Stocking
UKC Forum Member

Langley is in Tennessee (away from home) and Lroy is on the way to Vegas for work (a lloonngg way from home) and will update as soon as possible. I know I have several updates to take care of.
Thanks

NTCH PKCSilverCH Coble & Stocking's Swamp Rat Poison

NTCH Coble & Stocking's Stinger (GRNTCH Troubles x GRNTCH Fancy)

NTCH ACHA WReserve Team Troubles Trippy
Black & Tan

Old Post 08-07-2014 08:43 PM
Lee Stocking is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Stocking Click here to Send Lee Stocking a Private Message Click Here to Email Lee Stocking Find more posts by Lee Stocking Add Lee Stocking to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cole sensabaugh
UKC Forum Member

Buck fork dollar

Put me down for $75 on grnitech grch "pr" buck fork dollar.

Home of:
Nitech Ch“Pr” Big moneys piggy bank
Grnitech "pr" Rock Lick Smooth and Sassy HTX (r.i.p)

Old Post 08-08-2014 02:19 AM
Cole sensabaugh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cole sensabaugh Click here to Send Cole sensabaugh a Private Message Click Here to Email Cole sensabaugh Find more posts by Cole sensabaugh Add Cole sensabaugh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J. Langley
UKC Forum Member

updated

Old Post 08-08-2014 03:46 AM
J. Langley
UKC Forum Member

we will check into the auction end date and the board being shut down. We may have to adjust our ending date to give everyone a fair shake at things. We will keep everyone updated on whats going on as soon as i can touch base with Lee

Old Post 08-08-2014 03:48 AM
woodsmaster77
UKC Forum Member

Auction!,,,

Hey guys!,I donated a pup out of our lepeord hound female,gr.ch.blue vodka Skye...well I'm sad to announce that she had a false pregnancy .. No pups!
I see her bid was up to $150.. I hate to see this money deducted from the boy,but unless the bid winner wants to wait another 6-8 months for a pup,we will have to do away with this...we do plan on breeding Skye to indigo again when she comes in,but I understand if they don't want to wait that long on a pup! I just wanted to be on the up and up about this! Sorry again...

Old Post 08-08-2014 02:32 PM
woodsmaster77 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for woodsmaster77 Click here to Send woodsmaster77 a Private Message Find more posts by woodsmaster77 Add woodsmaster77 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Manboysransom
UKC Forum Member

put me down for 50 on the pup off Scuna river dry marsh and rocky steps Tracy

Old Post 08-08-2014 03:13 PM
Manboysransom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Manboysransom Click here to Send Manboysransom a Private Message Find more posts by Manboysransom Add Manboysransom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swampdemon
New UKC Forum Member

I'd like to help too!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhPKyQXNhPA

Pr Swamp demon (english) born 7/16/12

Sire: GRNITECH PR budays timber big casion

Dam: pr les & budays wild creek tilly

goes back to Michigan swamp rooster (twice) and Nitech GrCh pr Pine knob crystal 2

Demon has one more win to show champ.
Owned by Winona Mooney
Located in Mt. Morris Mi
Video above shows him the dam and his first litter of pups below is a link to a photo of him.
Live cover only.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...e=1&theater

Old Post 08-08-2014 11:41 PM
swampdemon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swampdemon Click here to Send swampdemon a Private Message Click Here to Email swampdemon Find more posts by swampdemon Add swampdemon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J. Langley
UKC Forum Member

updated..... Still a LOT of good dogs with no bids on them. Lets get some bids on these dogs to help this little boy be able to walk for the first time. I know from first hand experience that i would give ANYTHING so that my little girl would be able to walk. We blow $$$ all the time on little stuff. Why not spend a little on one of these dogs and help change the life of a little boy and his family forever. Thanks

Old Post 08-10-2014 05:26 PM
kenney Clark
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by J. Langley
updated..... Still a LOT of good dogs with no bids on them. Lets get some bids on these dogs to help this little boy be able to walk for the first time. I know from first hand experience that i would give ANYTHING so that my little girl would be able to walk. We blow $$$ all the time on little stuff. Why not spend a little on one of these dogs and help change the life of a little boy and his family forever. Thanks

Very true. I like to make a $50 cash donation.

RIP - GR.NT.CH. , PKC CH. AKC NT.CH. SPIDERMAN SAM.

Contact Kenney Clark - 330-738-3019 CELL- 330-205 3299

Old Post 08-10-2014 05:42 PM
kenney Clark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kenney Clark Click here to Send kenney Clark a Private Message Find more posts by kenney Clark Add kenney Clark to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J. Langley
UKC Forum Member

thank you

Old Post 08-10-2014 06:41 PM
J. Langley
UKC Forum Member

updated

Old Post 08-11-2014 06:03 PM
J. Langley
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 08-12-2014 12:51 AM