UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Performance Points in RQE?????
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
SOUTHERNSTYLE
UKC Forum Member

Performance Points in RQE?????

Why do you not earn performance points in RQE????

TRAIN EM ALONE!

PKC CH GRNTCH GRCH 'PR' MIDNIGHT FLY

Last edited by SOUTHERNSTYLE on 05-03-2015 at 09:16 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-03-2015 09:12 PM
SOUTHERNSTYLE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SOUTHERNSTYLE Click here to Send SOUTHERNSTYLE a Private Message Click Here to Email SOUTHERNSTYLE Find more posts by SOUTHERNSTYLE Add SOUTHERNSTYLE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hoosier Man1
UKC Forum Member

Anytime all classes hunt together you can't earn performance points.

Grand Nite Ch HOF PKC Silver Ch Heatseaker Unleash the Kraken(Grand at 15 months old) BBOA Overall 1st place X2, Tournament of Champions Finalist, National Bluetic Days overall winner, Autumn Oaks Grand 16x2 PKC SS Semi Finalist PKC State Hunt Final 4 UKC World Top 20
GRNT CH BLUES AMAZING GRACE
Trevor Hack
567-231-7413

Old Post 05-04-2015 02:54 AM
Hoosier Man1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Man1 Click here to Send Hoosier Man1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hoosier Man1 Add Hoosier Man1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

Should make it double points when all classes hunt together..

Ch.Swampmusic Lil Bit Sassy
Ch.Swampmusic Misty Shadow
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

But Looking To The Future...

Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Big Hoss

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 05-04-2015 05:26 PM
HOBO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOBO Click here to Send HOBO a Private Message Click Here to Email HOBO Visit HOBO's homepage! Find more posts by HOBO Add HOBO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cwa1986
UKC Forum Member

lol

my gosh whine whine whine... you want them to start paying you to pleasure hunt to??

"....As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."
Joshua 24:15 KJV

Old Post 05-04-2015 08:07 PM
cwa1986 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cwa1986 Click here to Send cwa1986 a Private Message Click Here to Email cwa1986 Find more posts by cwa1986 Add cwa1986 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RLenhart
UKC Forum Member

Re: lol

quote:
Originally posted by cwa1986
my gosh whine whine whine... you want them to start paying you to pleasure hunt to??

Why not? Pro athletes get paid for practicing. LOL

Old Post 05-04-2015 08:24 PM
RLenhart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RLenhart Click here to Send RLenhart a Private Message Find more posts by RLenhart Add RLenhart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

I wonder if athletes get paid for participating in world championships?

Old Post 05-04-2015 09:59 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SOUTHERNSTYLE
UKC Forum Member

Heck yea

Why sure they do sir!

TRAIN EM ALONE!

Old Post 05-05-2015 01:04 AM
SOUTHERNSTYLE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SOUTHERNSTYLE Click here to Send SOUTHERNSTYLE a Private Message Click Here to Email SOUTHERNSTYLE Find more posts by SOUTHERNSTYLE Add SOUTHERNSTYLE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

It's nice to wonder about things and get a nice pleasant answer. Thanks

Old Post 05-05-2015 01:43 AM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cwa1986
UKC Forum Member

Big difference

Theses athletes that get paid to participate in championships are playing in multi million dollar industries. Hate to say it but Coon hunting is a poor and dying sport

Old Post 05-05-2015 07:04 AM
cwa1986 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cwa1986 Click here to Send cwa1986 a Private Message Click Here to Email cwa1986 Find more posts by cwa1986 Add cwa1986 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

Re: Big difference

quote:
Originally posted by cwa1986
Theses athletes that get paid to participate in championships are playing in multi million dollar industries. Hate to say it but Coon hunting is a poor and dying sport

Really??? The way i see it it's the only sport where the have not can compete with the haves at the same level but that's JMO.

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

GrNtChGrCh Homemade Josie.
Homemade Tank.
GrNtCh Hardwood Bean (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Abbotts Bawling Rebel (SEMEN)
GrNtChGrCh Tj's Stylish Lipper (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Nite Life Pay Dirt (SEMEN)
GrNtCh PKC Ch Poison Smoke (SEMEN)

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

2010 SETWA BREEDER OF THE YEAR!!
(828) 302-5480

Old Post 05-05-2015 08:46 AM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SOUTHERNSTYLE
UKC Forum Member

Lets concentrate on HOME PLATE.......we are looking over the fence picking our noses.....Just a simple question looking for a reasonable answer.

I do know what the qualifications state and I don't understand what the difference is?

TRAIN EM ALONE!

Old Post 05-05-2015 11:24 AM
cwa1986
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Big difference

quote:
Originally posted by nitehunter2004
Really??? The way i see it it's the only sport where the have not can compete with the haves at the same level but that's JMO.

That's true but totally irrelevant to my statement so I'm not sure why u quoted it ? It is where everyone can compete but numbers are down which means income will be as well.

Old Post 05-05-2015 12:38 PM
Sauk Talking
UKC Forum Member

Everything comes full circle,,

my gosh whine whine whine...

everyone can compete but numbers are down which means income will be as well.

Conclusion: Double points for open registered PR dogs competing with Grands could raise entry's and income as well,, So,, maybe was not a Whine, Whine,, maybe was good common sense?

Thank you for proving the opinion,

Old Post 05-05-2015 08:02 PM
Sauk Talking is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sauk Talking Click here to Send Sauk Talking a Private Message Find more posts by Sauk Talking Add Sauk Talking to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

Funny thing I didn't know I was whining.... I was just giving my opinion....

Ch.Swampmusic Lil Bit Sassy
Ch.Swampmusic Misty Shadow
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

But Looking To The Future...

Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Big Hoss

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 05-05-2015 08:08 PM
HOBO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOBO Click here to Send HOBO a Private Message Click Here to Email HOBO Visit HOBO's homepage! Find more posts by HOBO Add HOBO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cwa1986
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Sauk Talking
Everything comes full circle,,

my gosh whine whine whine...

everyone can compete but numbers are down which means income will be as well.

Conclusion: Double points for open registered PR dogs competing with Grands could raise entry's and income as well,, So,, maybe was not a Whine, Whine,, maybe was good common sense?

Thank you for proving the opinion,

Can we work on our 3rd and 4th grade writing skills? I have no idea what anything u just wrote even means??

When I posted whine whine. I was aggravating southern style which is a friend. So use those common sense u speak of

Last edited by cwa1986 on 05-05-2015 at 08:25 PM

Old Post 05-05-2015 08:18 PM
Thad Simpson
UKC Forum Member

Is this still true? No performance points in RQE hunts?

Old Post 07-31-2017 09:22 PM
Thad Simpson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thad Simpson Click here to Send Thad Simpson a Private Message Click Here to Email Thad Simpson Find more posts by Thad Simpson Add Thad Simpson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
H.W. Moore
UKC Forum Member

True.. Performance points were initially a tool to bring in additional hunters & compete with other KCs. Typically RQEs & larger hunts have good attendance without any additional payouts given beyond moving to the next round. The performance points are falling and spreading them any thinner would only harm the program. .

Old Post 07-31-2017 09:44 PM
H.W. Moore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for H.W. Moore Click here to Send H.W. Moore a Private Message Click Here to Email H.W. Moore Find more posts by H.W. Moore Add H.W. Moore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

RQE's are supposed to be for one purpose only...to get a dog qualified for the Zones, hence the name Regional Qualifying Event. They are not for earning Performance Points or getting an easy Nt Ch win on your dog.

Old Post 08-01-2017 02:44 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
RQE's are supposed to be for one purpose only...to get a dog qualified for the Zones, hence the name Regional Qualifying Event. They are not for earning Performance Points or getting an easy Nt Ch win on your dog.

Says you......

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Old Post 08-01-2017 02:48 PM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KAP71
Banned

Bitch about spelling, and you use u in a sentence. Best stick to the subject and leave out your ********.

Old Post 08-03-2017 02:16 AM
KAP71 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KAP71 Click here to Send KAP71 a Private Message Find more posts by KAP71 Add KAP71 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Knuckols
UKC Forum Member

Thank You UKC for the performance program . I've collected around $1000 or so the last couple years and that's more than I've won lifetime in $KC . I prefer UKC but I'm not getting to hunt much as I rotate shifts now and Im not off weekends much

Home of :
CH NITECH Whitemans Poison
GRCH NITECH Cold Traxx Extra Man
CH GRNITECH Kings Hardwood Ranger
UKC CH PKC CH CHKC CH Cold Traxx Man Child
GRNTCH PKC CH Hunt it off Bella
Cold Traxx Southern Honey
Cold Traxx Mattie
Cold Traxx Super Freak

Gone but never forgotten :
NITECH McFarlands Joe
Knuckols Hooker
NITECH Cypress River Chance
NITECH Cypress River Honey
NITECH Cypress River Princess
NITECH Newcombs Miss Molly
NITECH Wilsons Hardwood Ann
GRCH GRNTCH Paulding Forrest Bubba

Old Post 08-14-2017 05:46 AM
Mike Knuckols is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Knuckols Click here to Send Mike Knuckols a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Knuckols Find more posts by Mike Knuckols Add Mike Knuckols to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote