UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Wessels Wild Casey sons......
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

Bob,

send the pics to me, I'll post them for you. caryao@yahoo.com

I'm also sending you a PM

Lone Pine North

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-08-2008 07:24 PM
Lone Pine JB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lone Pine JB Click here to Send Lone Pine JB a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone Pine JB Visit Lone Pine JB's homepage! Find more posts by Lone Pine JB Add Lone Pine JB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jawscardodger
UKC Forum Member

here's a couple of card pups by a lone pine female

Old Post 05-09-2008 12:23 AM
jawscardodger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jawscardodger Click here to Send jawscardodger a Private Message Click Here to Email jawscardodger Find more posts by jawscardodger Add jawscardodger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

jaws,

i like that one on the right.

Good Luck with them!!!

Lone Pine North

Old Post 05-09-2008 12:37 AM
Lone Pine JB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lone Pine JB Click here to Send Lone Pine JB a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone Pine JB Visit Lone Pine JB's homepage! Find more posts by Lone Pine JB Add Lone Pine JB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob Ritter
UKC Forum Member

FOREST, did you get the pictures?

Old Post 05-09-2008 12:54 AM
Bob Ritter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Ritter Click here to Send Bob Ritter a Private Message Click Here to Email Bob Ritter Find more posts by Bob Ritter Add Bob Ritter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenny Gates
UKC Forum Member

Bob,

Send them to kennygates@verizon.net and I'll post'em

KG

Old Post 05-09-2008 02:06 AM
Kenny Gates is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenny Gates Click here to Send Kenny Gates a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenny Gates Visit Kenny Gates's homepage! Find more posts by Kenny Gates Add Kenny Gates to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Spanky
UKC Forum Member

the heavy bone structure this old casey line is throwing is awesome. I bred my Clyde male who is out of Wildcard to my gypsy female who is out of Logan and got some of the nicest pups. Here is Clydes son at 10 weeks.

Scott Sciaretta
Home of Groom Creek Kennels in the heart of the Rocky Mountains

"Hound Dawgn' the Rockies" hunting videos
www.hounddawgs.net

Old Post 05-09-2008 04:48 AM
Spanky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Spanky Click here to Send Spanky a Private Message Click Here to Email Spanky Visit Spanky's homepage! Find more posts by Spanky Add Spanky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LIGHTNING RIDGE
New UKC Forum Member

This is a Card female of mine at ten months getting close and personal(maybe to close)

She is a very nice cat dog and is a pleasure to hunt.

Old Post 05-09-2008 06:39 AM
LIGHTNING RIDGE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LIGHTNING RIDGE Click here to Send LIGHTNING RIDGE a Private Message Find more posts by LIGHTNING RIDGE Add LIGHTNING RIDGE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

Lone Pine North

Old Post 05-09-2008 12:22 PM
Spanky
UKC Forum Member

Now we're talking. Thats what I want to see a tribute to Brians contribution to our kennels and the line of Caseys off spring......

The female on the right was out of Casey. She died a young death at the age of 6 after getting knocked out of a tree by a lion. The hound on the right though not out of Casey is a direct son of Tonys Clover, he is now 12.

Scott Sciaretta

www.hounddawgs.net

Old Post 05-09-2008 12:49 PM
Spanky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Spanky Click here to Send Spanky a Private Message Click Here to Email Spanky Visit Spanky's homepage! Find more posts by Spanky Add Spanky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rrs
UKC Forum Member

super pictures of some fine lone pine bred dogs... have known brian many yrs. as well as casey since he was a very young dog... do not know what happened with the casey/card mixup, but know that brian has been-is-will always be an honorable and honest guy... great to see the casey/card blood continuing to provide some real hounds...

Old Post 05-09-2008 01:04 PM
rrs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rrs Click here to Send rrs a Private Message Click Here to Email rrs Find more posts by rrs Add rrs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob Ritter
UKC Forum Member

forest, thanks for posting the pictures for me. the top 2 pictures are NT.CH.TERRY'S BEAUTY. she is a daughter of CASEY and LONE PINE REANA. I would like to thank TERRY MARTH for selling me such a nice dog and i would like to say i'm sorry to hear about your dog getting shot, i couldn't imagine how that would make me feel. the bottom 2 pictures are NT.CH.NORTHRIDGE WILD CLOVER. i made that cross outta my CASEY granddaughter onto WILD CARD.

Old Post 05-09-2008 09:32 PM
Bob Ritter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Ritter Click here to Send Bob Ritter a Private Message Click Here to Email Bob Ritter Find more posts by Bob Ritter Add Bob Ritter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Spanky
UKC Forum Member

I like the build on your clover male Bob. what was the bottom side of your casey grand daughter that you bred on Card?

Scott Sciaretta

www.hounddawgs.net

Old Post 05-09-2008 11:46 PM
Bob Ritter
UKC Forum Member

spanky

the female i bred to WILD CARD was GR.NT.CH.NORTHRIDGE LUCY. SHE was out of GR.NT.HUSTLERS PRIDE & GR.NT.HUSTLERS ANGEL. PRIDE was out of BAD COMPANY and ANGEL was out of CASEY and BANKS OHIO SCREAMER. ANGEL won Walker Days in 1999 .

Old Post 05-10-2008 01:09 AM
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

bob, do you see any resemblence here?

Lone Pine North

Old Post 05-10-2008 01:23 AM
Bob Ritter
UKC Forum Member

forest, it's hard to see any resemblence in them dogs.

Old Post 05-12-2008 01:09 AM
terry willford
UKC Forum Member

............Gr.Nt.Ch. Finley River Mike
........Gr.Nt.Ch. Finley River Boone
.............Pec River Pat(finley river joe)
....Gr.Nt.Ch. Twin Rivers Dusty
........Nt.Ch. Twin Rivers Molly(double old harry)
Nt.Ch. Willfords Wild Horace
...........Gr.Nt.Ch.Wessels wild Casey(finley river dan&pete)
........Gr.Nt.Ch.Wessels Wild Ozzy
............Gr.Nt.Ch.Mcnights Queen(lipper)
....Willfords Wild Speck
.............Gr.Nt.Ch.Wessels wild Casey(finley river dan&pete)
.........Willfords wild Fire
...............Nt.Ch.Borahs miss Pac(pac man & crossroads killer)

Willford's Wild Cyclops

...............Gr.Nt.Ch.Riverbend Flag
...........Gr.Nt.Ch.Baumbachs Pulpwood
.................Laniers Kate
.........Gr.Nt.Ch.Gibbies Lead
....................Gr.Nt.Ch.Hicountry NiteHeat(1/2 brother to Clover)
..............Gr.Nt.Ch.Baumbachs Tiny Trouble
......................Gr.Nt.Ch. Lone Pine Patches(sister to Clover)
Willfords Wild Kate
.......................Gr.Nt.Ch.Logans Wild Clover
.................Gr.Nt.Ch.Wessels Wild Casey
.......................Gr.Nt.Ch.Logans Wild Jeanie
............Nt.Ch.Gudenkaufs Suzie
......................Gr.Nt.Ch.Breezy Hill Buck
...................Ristaus Coon Creek Suzie
..........................Gold Creek Benji

Pups

.....................Gr. Nt. Ch. Wessels wild Casey
...............Gr. Nt. Ch. Cache River Eagle Redman
....................Cache River Strike(red eagle dick)
......Willfords Wild Spyder
....................Gr. nt. ch Wessels Wild Casey
.................Logans Wild Pearl
.....................Gr.Nt. Ch. Winigers Candy(hillbilly mac)

My Spyder female is in heat and I will be making this cross if anyone is interested. I just want a female for myself. they will go back to Wessel's Wild Casey 5 times.

Last edited by terry willford on 07-15-2008 at 06:12 PM

Old Post 06-17-2008 07:44 PM
terry willford is offline Click Here to See the Profile for terry willford Click here to Send terry willford a Private Message Find more posts by terry willford Add terry willford to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob Ritter
UKC Forum Member

i just bred my casey female BEAUTY to COWEE CREEK CLINT this past Saturday. CASEY ,JR., & LIPPER up close. i'm a little excited about this cross. BEAUTY is the white dog pictured above.

Old Post 06-17-2008 10:26 PM
Nat Thomas
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by terry willford
hey PRICK, Brian paid out of his own pocket for all the DNA to be done, he offered to buy all pups back, he didnt know that card bred those females and he has since improved his kennels even more so it will never happen again. Didn't you sell your pup for good money anyways? If the person that worked for UKC at the time would have done something about it when Brian first called her most of what happened never would have happened. She no longer works for UKC!!I think if you have a problem with Brian Wessel you had better call him up with it, but you already know what he'll tell you dont you. nothing but the cold hard facts!!
Fact is Brian is the type of person that goes out of his way to help another person and isn't in it for the money. He is a good guy to hunt with, and a good guy to draw out with. If it wasn't for the fact that his hip went to hell and he's taking time to raise a family he would still be making a good name for himself. If you wish to challange me face to face on any of these facts let me know.

Relax, take a xanax, and breath deeply. There were some mistakes made. He made them right, but there was still some mistakes made. He didnt bash him at all in the 2 sentence paragraph he wrote. I dont know heatman from adam but I will back him up in the fact that his initial statement had nothing bad other than the facts.

Last edited by Nat Thomas on 07-17-2008 at 06:34 AM

Old Post 07-17-2008 05:24 AM
Nat Thomas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nat Thomas Click here to Send Nat Thomas a Private Message Click Here to Email Nat Thomas Find more posts by Nat Thomas Add Nat Thomas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenny Boughton
UKC Forum Member

z

..Casey
GR.NT.CH.Casey's Wild Bo
..........PACMAN
..Borahs Miss Pac
........Hotline Little Bit

GNTCH Awesome Andro is out of BO.
Stylish Rebel and Ole South Stylish Squaw on the bottom.

Andro is 9 years old and throws nice COONdogs!

Dual GRCH Silver CH My Only Reezen
Dual GRCH My One Reezen
NTCH Gold CH Late Night Prophet
K&R's Insane Rat Rod
K&R's Reezen 4 A Mella Dee
The Spiceland Stinger
Reezen's Tidewater Sonny
NTCH PKC CH Wipeout Spinal Tap
GRNTCH Andro's Rat Scout

Last edited by Kenny Boughton on 07-17-2008 at 08:09 AM

Old Post 07-17-2008 07:44 AM
Kenny Boughton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenny Boughton Click here to Send Kenny Boughton a Private Message Find more posts by Kenny Boughton Add Kenny Boughton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Randy Tallon
UKC Forum Member

Just found this post. Thanks, John!(Forest) Cal is still here. He's what most of the Casey dogs are about. I have treed coon on the outside at 4 above zero. He is all business. Sure would like to breed a female as I feel Cal has the tools. Lee Logan told me once when Cal was younger that Cal reminded him ALOT of Casey. And Brian Wessel is a class guy.

USAF proud!!! 6 Years active 19 Reserves MSgt (ret) Raven 457
Carpe Nocturnum-Seize the night!

Old Post 07-19-2008 01:35 AM
Randy Tallon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randy Tallon Click here to Send Randy Tallon a Private Message Click Here to Email Randy Tallon Find more posts by Randy Tallon Add Randy Tallon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Oak
UKC Forum Member

I do not know nether guy but think if someone pays $300 for a pup like he did he has a right to know at least what it is out of and not get what he payed for . who would not be up set and it happen more than once/? THANKS.

Old Post 07-20-2008 05:33 PM
Oak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Oak Click here to Send Oak a Private Message Click Here to Email Oak Find more posts by Oak Add Oak to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brogy

I recently contacted Brian Wessel regarding a couple dogs one of his buddies had for sale. Brian Wessel is one of the few guys in this sport that I'd buy a dog on his word.
The older female, Nite Ch PR Clyde's Wild Sammy, was formerly co-owned by Brian out of Thunder's Wild Clyde and Brian's Heidi female. She is a good honest coondog. She is just what Brian said she was. The other is out of Sammy and Wild Card. She is better than expected. Brian didn't have any stake in either dog.
My hunting partner who is 17 and has had some bad luck buying dogs, is thrilled with them. He wants to hunt almost every night now. We are having a lot of fun with them.

Wild Casey blood is the only way to go!

Old Post 07-29-2008 02:04 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brogy

Bob Ritter,
Did you sell your Card x Lucy male? Where did he go?

Old Post 07-29-2008 10:58 PM
Bob Ritter
UKC Forum Member

brogy

I sold him to Brad Southard in southern MO. He is on this board once in awhile. He will be getting in touch with me cause he wants a pup out of Beauty.

Old Post 07-30-2008 04:08 PM
brogy

btt

Old Post 08-18-2008 04:39 AM