UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Read U K C Transcript Of 2017 World Hunt
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
H. L. Meyer
UKC Forum Member

Read U K C Transcript Of 2017 World Hunt

Then you make up your own mind about those who hunted in the cast in question. AS USUAL U K C got it correct. It takes time to investigate. PERIOD.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-11-2017 02:48 PM
H. L. Meyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for H. L. Meyer Click here to Send H. L. Meyer a Private Message Click Here to Email H. L. Meyer Find more posts by H. L. Meyer Add H. L. Meyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prime Time 29
UKC Forum Member

X2

I read it last night. I agree 100% and commend UKC on a job well done!!!

GRNITECHHOF PKC CHAMPION ‘PR' PRIME TIME OUTLAW JESSE JAMES HTX3
2019 6th Place UKC World Championship
2019 Purina Race National Leader

Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything!!!
–- Wyatt Earp

People accuse me of being color blind. The truth is I will hunt red ones, blue ones, black and white ones, yellow ones, black and tan ones, or even brindle ones; Just as long as they are English!

Old Post 12-11-2017 04:59 PM
Prime Time 29 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Prime Time 29 Click here to Send Prime Time 29 a Private Message Click Here to Email Prime Time 29 Find more posts by Prime Time 29 Add Prime Time 29 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jmiller85
UKC Forum Member

Where can u read this

Old Post 12-11-2017 05:12 PM
Jmiller85 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jmiller85 Click here to Send Jmiller85 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jmiller85 Find more posts by Jmiller85 Add Jmiller85 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pat Bizich
Banned

it appears the re-hunt is this weekend,

https://www.ukcdogs.com/article/ukc...amp;view=recent

Does anyone know if there will be a play by play ?

Gone but never forgotten:
NtChGrCh Dryfork Punkin
NtChGrCh Dryfork Little Blue Baby Doll
2009 Pa Show Dog Of The Year
GrCh Dryfork Little Black Book
Gr.Ch. Make My Day Sunny
Gone too soon RIP my baby girl
Gr.Ch. Black Dog Black Cherry
GrCh Dryfork Black Dog Raine
One of kind and would make a believer out of you when you thought there were no coon left
Home of:
2009,2013,2018 Pa. State
Show Handler Of The Year
CH. Power Pack Pepper
2018 Pa. Show Dog Of Year
Gr.Ch. Batman's Poison Ivy
2011&2013 WTDA Pa State Champion
2011&2013 Overall Hunt For The Cure
Ch. Jay's Greenridge Heidi
In memory of my best friend "Jay"

Old Post 12-11-2017 06:07 PM
Pat Bizich is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pat Bizich Click here to Send Pat Bizich a Private Message Find more posts by Pat Bizich Add Pat Bizich to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MR.RATMAN
Banned

Yup that looks like something that takes over 2 months to investigate

PKC CH Byers Boogar Hollow D
( Mojo On Tap X Midnight Fly )

Old Post 12-11-2017 06:12 PM
MR.RATMAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MR.RATMAN Click here to Send MR.RATMAN a Private Message Click Here to Email MR.RATMAN Find more posts by MR.RATMAN Add MR.RATMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pat Bizich
Banned

He would have won the cast Saturday without the added coon .He did not win his cast Friday.
His score on Saturday would not had been enough to advance. The added coon gave sufficient points to advance.

Gone but never forgotten:
NtChGrCh Dryfork Punkin
NtChGrCh Dryfork Little Blue Baby Doll
2009 Pa Show Dog Of The Year
GrCh Dryfork Little Black Book
Gr.Ch. Make My Day Sunny
Gone too soon RIP my baby girl
Gr.Ch. Black Dog Black Cherry
GrCh Dryfork Black Dog Raine
One of kind and would make a believer out of you when you thought there were no coon left
Home of:
2009,2013,2018 Pa. State
Show Handler Of The Year
CH. Power Pack Pepper
2018 Pa. Show Dog Of Year
Gr.Ch. Batman's Poison Ivy
2011&2013 WTDA Pa State Champion
2011&2013 Overall Hunt For The Cure
Ch. Jay's Greenridge Heidi
In memory of my best friend "Jay"

Old Post 12-11-2017 06:54 PM
Pat Bizich is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pat Bizich Click here to Send Pat Bizich a Private Message Find more posts by Pat Bizich Add Pat Bizich to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, if a handler does something wrong halfway through a cast and is scratched, does the dog get to keep hunting?

Old Post 12-11-2017 08:12 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JMiller
UKC Forum Member

What haapened to handler

What is UKC going to do to the handler? The dog and score disqualified but will the handler be allowed to continue to hunt in UKC hunts?

Old Post 12-11-2017 08:33 PM
JMiller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JMiller Click here to Send JMiller a Private Message Click Here to Email JMiller Find more posts by JMiller Add JMiller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

Re: What haapened to handler

quote:
Originally posted by JMiller
What is UKC going to do to the handler? The dog and score disqualified but will the handler be allowed to continue to hunt in UKC hunts?

NOT likely

Ch.Swampmusic Lil Bit Sassy
Ch.Swampmusic Misty Shadow
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

But Looking To The Future...

Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Big Hoss

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 12-11-2017 08:41 PM
HOBO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOBO Click here to Send HOBO a Private Message Click Here to Email HOBO Visit HOBO's homepage! Find more posts by HOBO Add HOBO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

On Fri night at the Finals didn't Sambo's cast come back with a legitimate question. Handler with the question was scratched for cursing. Did they let his dog go on hunting? They refused to even rule on the question after they scratched the handler for.cursing.
Anyone that thinks that Sambo should not be stripped of the title must not have ever comp hunted. Everyone knows that handler and dog are a team and if one is scratched then both are scratched. Who in the world ever heard of scratching a handler but not the dog? Oh my goodness, have y'all been coonhunting in an alternate universe?

Old Post 12-11-2017 08:52 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adams, Harold
UKC Forum Member

Re: Read U K C Transcript Of 2017 World Hunt

quote:
Originally posted by H. L. Meyer
Then you make up your own mind about those who hunted in the cast in question. AS USUAL U K C got it correct. It takes time to investigate. PERIOD.

Lol...you had judge call next day to say score wasn't correct you had scorecard in pencil and ink you have other statements to the facts that contradict what 1 person is saying ....the one is the one that is benefitted by and handed in card so you tell me how hard of an investigation this was ....two days tops if people were hard to get hold of.....the MOH should of seen red flag with the scorecard!!! This is nothing more than a case of dropping the ball kicking it and refusing to go look for it until the storm is coming. PERIOD!!!!

Old Post 12-11-2017 10:07 PM
Adams, Harold is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adams, Harold Click here to Send Adams, Harold a Private Message Click Here to Email Adams, Harold Find more posts by Adams, Harold Add Adams, Harold to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Per UKC rules... If all hounds have minus in Final cast, they keep hunting until at least one hound has plus points. That is one of the reasons for a rehunt. No other dog had + points. Didn't make a bit of difference if Sambo won his cast or had enough to advance. When his handler was scratched for cheating, Sambo was scratched.

Old Post 12-11-2017 10:10 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Read U K C Transcript Of 2017 World Hunt

quote:
Originally posted by Adams, Harold
Lol...you had judge call next day to say score wasn't correct you had scorecard in pencil and ink you have other statements to the facts that contradict what 1 person is saying ....the one is the one that is benefitted by and handed in card so you tell me how hard of an investigation this was ....two days tops if people were hard to get hold of.....the MOH should of seen red flag with the scorecard!!! This is nothing more than a case of dropping the ball kicking it and refusing to go look for it until the storm is coming. PERIOD!!!!

I would almost bet there are still things they Investigated that we will probably never know. Even if it took them 3 or 4 months so what.....let them take as long as they need, they are busy plus trying to get Everyone together is probably a Nightmare.
Why the Rush ?
They have it all worked out.......
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 12-11-2017 10:21 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

quote:

If I won a world championship and someone says i cheated to get it, i hope it takes a hell of a lot more than a phone call to take it away. Get it 100% right, and we really don't know when UKC made their decision. All we know is they told us last week

Old Post 12-11-2017 10:31 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adams, Harold
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Read U K C Transcript Of 2017 World Hunt

quote:
Originally posted by sleepy head
If I won a world championship and someone says i cheated to get it, i hope it takes a hell of a lot more than a phone call to take it away. Get it 100% right, and we really don't know when UKC made their decision. All we know is they told us last week

Fact is dog should never been in finals to have the situation is what I'm saying. They had enough time between zones and finals to "investigate" situation. They got it right but they also created the mess.

Old Post 12-11-2017 11:25 PM
Adams, Harold is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adams, Harold Click here to Send Adams, Harold a Private Message Click Here to Email Adams, Harold Find more posts by Adams, Harold Add Adams, Harold to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
H. L. Meyer
UKC Forum Member

simple question

Who is THEY. Do you really think they could do a complete investigation in that short of a time. Excuse me I guess U do my bad sorry.

Old Post 12-11-2017 11:32 PM
H. L. Meyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for H. L. Meyer Click here to Send H. L. Meyer a Private Message Click Here to Email H. L. Meyer Find more posts by H. L. Meyer Add H. L. Meyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Al Medcalf
UKC Forum Member

The plus side of it taking so long is: Most of the leaves are off the trees now and it should make it harder to get circle points.

Old Post 12-11-2017 11:44 PM
Al Medcalf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Al Medcalf Click here to Send Al Medcalf a Private Message Click Here to Email Al Medcalf Find more posts by Al Medcalf Add Al Medcalf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adams, Harold
UKC Forum Member

Re: simple question

quote:
Who is THEY. Do you really think they could do a complete investigation in that short of a time. Excuse me I guess U do my bad sorry.

My god....they is UKC and yes without a doubt interview 4, people and make a decision.......no wonder this country is in the shape it's in.....I give up .... I wasn't gonna reply to anymore of this crap and won't any more but one last time THIS WHOLE MESS COULD HAVE AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED IF ANYONE WOULD OF DONE THEIR DO DILIGENCE!!!! HAVE A COKE AND SMILE !!!!

Old Post 12-12-2017 12:09 AM
joey
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Read U K C Transcript Of 2017 World Hunt

quote:
Fact is dog should never been in finals to have the situation is what I'm saying. They had enough time between zones and finals to "investigate" situation. They got it right but they also created the mess.

Well not exactly, the judge called the MOH on Monday. Ukc staff left for the finals on Tuesday and wasn't made aware of it until Thursday at the finals. They have to follow a policy in investigating this stuff. They don't just call the guys and make up there mind. There has to be a panel with all involved and a mediator. There was no time for this at the finals. He was made aware that there was going to be an investigation and had every opportunity to pull out but didn't. My guess would be he had no idea his backup handler was going to testify against him and it would be 2 guys words against the other 2. It didn't turn out like that. I would bet that UKC had their mind made up long before we were made aware of it. This is a business and I'm sure that counsel was involved, You know that slowed it way down. Besides at this point what does it matter how long it takes as long as they get it right

I'm sure they were thinking whats the odds of this guy winning and it even being much of an issue?

http://www.sunspotlights.com/
When brightness matters!!

Home Of:
PKC Ch, Grch Grnch 2008 Tx state champion They call me Crazy Betty

PKC SCh CH Grnch They call me Howler too

Old Post 12-12-2017 01:36 AM
joey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey Click here to Send joey a Private Message Find more posts by joey Add joey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ringtail
UKC Forum Member

Re: Read U K C Transcript Of 2017 World Hunt

quote:

Where is the transcript?

"TREE MY DOG" - NO BETTER FEELING

NAADP Charter Member....... appointed by King Dave himself........

Old Post 12-12-2017 01:50 AM
ringtail is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ringtail Click here to Send ringtail a Private Message Click Here to Email ringtail Find more posts by ringtail Add ringtail to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ringtail
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Pat Bizich

Does anyone know if there will be a play by play ?

I hope it is on here and not on FB. I couldn't see it the last time!

Old Post 12-12-2017 01:53 AM
ringtail is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ringtail Click here to Send ringtail a Private Message Click Here to Email ringtail Find more posts by ringtail Add ringtail to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ringtail
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by ringtail
Where is the transcript?

Never mind, found it.

Old Post 12-12-2017 01:57 AM
Adams, Harold
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Read U K C Transcript Of 2017 World Hunt

quote:
Originally posted by joey
Well not exactly, the judge called the MOH on Monday. Ukc staff left for the finals on Tuesday and wasn't made aware of it until Thursday at the finals. They have to follow a policy in investigating this stuff. They don't just call the guys and make up there mind. There has to be a panel with all involved and a mediator. There was no time for this at the finals. He was made aware that there was going to be an investigation and had every opportunity to pull out but didn't. My guess would be he had no idea his backup handler was going to testify against him and it would be 2 guys words against the other 2. It didn't turn out like that. I would bet that UKC had their mind made up long before we were made aware of it. This is a business and I'm sure that counsel was involved, You know that slowed it way down. Besides at this point what does it matter how long it takes as long as they get it right

I'm sure they were thinking whats the odds of this guy winning and it even being much of an issue?

I agree wholeheartedly with your last sentence....maybe they should hold the finals two weeks after zones so they would have a few days to dedicate to any questions/situations.... just a thought.

Old Post 12-12-2017 02:08 AM
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

quote:

They coulda/shoulda sent him home Fri night and blew the call lol.

Old Post 12-12-2017 02:31 AM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
berger
UKC Forum Member

quote:

That is why UKC screwed up by having the rehunt. You strip him from the title and move on not rehunt.

319-201-8445

Old Post 12-12-2017 02:41 AM
berger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for berger Click here to Send berger a Private Message Find more posts by berger Add berger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote