UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > What kind of dog houses is everyone using?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mike88
UKC Forum Member

What kind of dog houses is everyone using?

I've been looking around for some dog house ideas. I'm gonna be making a couple soon. I'm wanting to make something that will keep my dogs warmer in the cold weather. Any pictures or input would be great. If you aren't able to upload a picture onto this page, feel free to text pictures to my cell 740-550-6385

Last edited by mike88 on 12-10-2017 at 12:47 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-10-2017 05:36 AM
mike88 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike88 Click here to Send mike88 a Private Message Click Here to Email mike88 Find more posts by mike88 Add mike88 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
novicane65
UKC Forum Member

I have lifesaver dog houses. And I won't ever use anything but them now. They're made by Deer Creek Enterprises.

Old Post 12-10-2017 06:18 PM
novicane65 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for novicane65 Click here to Send novicane65 a Private Message Click Here to Email novicane65 Find more posts by novicane65 Add novicane65 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike88
UKC Forum Member

I'll check them out. Thanks

Old Post 12-10-2017 06:23 PM
mike88 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike88 Click here to Send mike88 a Private Message Click Here to Email mike88 Find more posts by mike88 Add mike88 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lonesomedog1
UKC Forum Member

Check out E&M dog houses. I bought 4 of them best box I've ever owned.

Old Post 12-10-2017 06:59 PM
lonesomedog1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lonesomedog1 Click here to Send lonesomedog1 a Private Message Find more posts by lonesomedog1 Add lonesomedog1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
houndsound
UKC Forum Member

Nothing better than plastic barrels with a good door put in them.

Old Post 12-10-2017 08:26 PM
houndsound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for houndsound Click here to Send houndsound a Private Message Click Here to Email houndsound Find more posts by houndsound Add houndsound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
POTOMAC
UKC Forum Member

E&m the best I have seen

Old Post 12-10-2017 09:32 PM
POTOMAC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for POTOMAC Click here to Send POTOMAC a Private Message Find more posts by POTOMAC Add POTOMAC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seth isch
UKC Forum Member

E and M

E and M are the best I致e used. Have several that are 5 yrs old

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
GRNTCH RED RUBY HARDTIME JAKE
GRNTCH PKC CH BIG HOLLOW AWESOME LEXUS
GRNTCH HARDTIME HADDIE
CH PR HIGH VOLTAGE ROCKSY

Old Post 12-11-2017 01:50 AM
seth isch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for seth isch Click here to Send seth isch a Private Message Click Here to Email seth isch Find more posts by seth isch Add seth isch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

I have 6 off Chris Horner. like them

Old Post 12-11-2017 02:53 AM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

One sheet of 3/4" plywood cut and screwed together with a 2x4x10 for a rail under the bottom of the box will make a box that will last for years.

Old Post 12-11-2017 05:23 AM
ov_blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ov_blues Click here to Send ov_blues a Private Message Click Here to Email ov_blues Find more posts by ov_blues Add ov_blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluestorm
UKC Forum Member

Regular dog houses. I just take plywood and housing insulation and do it myself.

2018 Fred Lingo Memorial & BBOA Zone 4 Championship King of the Hunt
2018 6th place and overall high scoring bluetick, UKC Youth Nationals
2018 BBOA Zone 4 Hunt Dog of the Year
Double Cast Winner at the 2019 National Bluetick Days
2020 UKC world qualifier
CW at bluetick days RQE
Qualified for 2021 UKC world hunt

Old Post 12-11-2017 01:31 PM
bluestorm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluestorm Click here to Send bluestorm a Private Message Click Here to Email bluestorm Find more posts by bluestorm Add bluestorm to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote