UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > nite heat abby or rock river lady
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jay brademeyer
UKC Forum Member

nite heat abby or rock river lady

who was the best reproducer of those two sisters? your opinion... i would go with lady myself..

"Building on a solid foundation starts on the bottom side"

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-07-2010 03:06 AM
jay brademeyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jay brademeyer Click here to Send jay brademeyer a Private Message Click Here to Email jay brademeyer Find more posts by jay brademeyer Add jay brademeyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MaskedBandit611
New UKC Forum Member

Nite Heat Abby in my opinion. She is in my dogs blood line and she is a historical reproducer

Pr. Huntsinger's Cotton Candy

Old Post 09-07-2010 03:12 AM
MaskedBandit611 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MaskedBandit611 Click here to Send MaskedBandit611 a Private Message Find more posts by MaskedBandit611 Add MaskedBandit611 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
groworg1
UKC Forum Member

full blooded sisters many top dogs from both my jet dog goes back to abby

Last edited by groworg1 on 09-07-2010 at 03:28 AM

Old Post 09-07-2010 03:25 AM
groworg1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for groworg1 Click here to Send groworg1 a Private Message Click Here to Email groworg1 Find more posts by groworg1 Add groworg1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Family
UKC Forum Member

Nite Heat Abby

How many Reproducers did this reproducer make.
How many acclaimed reproducers had her famous Mate, but did not have her. Therefore did not have IT ?

Nite Heat Abby in my opinion.

Grand Nite Champion Turpins Stylish Rube.

Sire of World Champion "Insane Jane"

Also another--Hamptons Stylish Jewel Placing 9th in The UKC World Hunt Last Year. She Took Them to 14th Place This Year !!!

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh85/HuntingFamily/100_1125.jpg

"Turpins Stylish Rube" Breeding Females with 400 million live sperm/98% motility

"High Quality Sperm, like His Dad Stylish Hickory Nut Harry" Dr. Kenneth O'Hanlon-All Pets Medical Center, Altus, Ok.

Old Post 09-07-2010 05:16 PM
Family is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Family Click here to Send Family a Private Message Find more posts by Family Add Family to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenny Eads
UKC Forum Member

Which one reproduced more than on one cross?

Old Post 09-07-2010 06:59 PM
Kenny Eads is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenny Eads Click here to Send Kenny Eads a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenny Eads Find more posts by Kenny Eads Add Kenny Eads to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike fleming
UKC Forum Member

Rock River Sue throwed some good ones too.

Old Post 09-08-2010 03:17 AM
mike fleming is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike fleming Click here to Send mike fleming a Private Message Find more posts by mike fleming Add mike fleming to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hokieman
UKC Forum Member

Rock River Lady period

PROUD MEMBER OF :
TEAM OAK MOUNTAIN FRITO
TEAM WIPEOUT SCOOTER D

TEAM ALL GRAND TRACKMAN
TEAM ROCK BOTTOM SWEAT IT

CURT AHRING STUD BARN CENTRAL
5162 County Rd #233
Monroe City, MO 63456
*** NEW NUMBER ***
CELL- 217-617-0792

FOR REFFERENCE ON TRACKMAN & SWEAT IT
CALL BUZZ LYNCH @ 615-368-7319

CONGRATS TO CURT AHRING FOR BEING BREEDER OF THE YEAR 4 YRS AND RUNNING.

CONGRATS TO ALL GRAND TRACKMAN FOR BEING SIRE OF THE YEAR 3YRS AND RUNNING.

CURT WANTS TO THANK HIS WIFE KERRI FOR ALL HER HARD WORK AND LOVING SUPPORT OF CURT'S CRUSADES OVER THE YEARS. HE REALLY APPRECIATES HER AND LOVES HER DEARLY. THANKS KERRI FOR SUPPORTING TEAM TRACKMAN AND KEEPING OL CURT IN LINE... IT COULDN'T HAVE BEEN DONE WITHOUT YOU.

COME JOIN TEAM TRACKMAN FB PAGE
https://www.facebook.com/TeamTrackman

Nite-Time Hunting & Pet Supply
James, Benga, J.D. & Isabella Atwell
3875 North Scenic Hwy.
Bastian Va, 24314
1-276-688-3281
1-304-922-1103
1-304-922-2311

VISIT :
http://www.nitetimesupply.com

Old Post 09-08-2010 04:17 AM
Hokieman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hokieman Click here to Send Hokieman a Private Message Visit Hokieman's homepage! Find more posts by Hokieman Add Hokieman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

Night heat abby Hands down.

Lady threw what maybe the biggest "MISTAKE" in the walker breed

NtCh PKCCh Skuna River Faith
NtCh PKC Ch Catch This
Silver Ch River Bend Lacey

Old Post 09-08-2010 05:31 AM
Dwils is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dwils Click here to Send Dwils a Private Message Click Here to Email Dwils Find more posts by Dwils Add Dwils to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Family
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Kenny Eads
Which one reproduced more than on one cross?

whats the problem we are on their website, look it up in the historical reproducers list.

Nite Heat Abby--PRODUCED-- 18 champions, grand and nite's out of 31 registered dogs = 58%

does anybody know rock river ladys numbers?

sheesh dont tell me this is a comparison with trackman........

Also another--Hamptons Stylish Jewel Placing 9th in The UKC World Hunt Last Year. She Took Them to 14th Place This Year !!!

"Turpins Stylish Rube" Breeding Females with 400 million live sperm/98% motility

"High Quality Sperm, like His Dad Stylish Hickory Nut Harry" Dr. Kenneth O'Hanlon-All Pets Medical Center, Altus, Ok.

Old Post 09-08-2010 06:12 AM
Family is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Family Click here to Send Family a Private Message Find more posts by Family Add Family to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
l.lyle
Banned

How do you get there to look it up?

Old Post 09-08-2010 06:30 AM
l.lyle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for l.lyle Click here to Send l.lyle a Private Message Click Here to Email l.lyle Find more posts by l.lyle Add l.lyle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dustin15
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Dwils
Night heat abby Hands down.

Lady threw what maybe the biggest "MISTAKE" in the walker breed

Biggest mistake? would that happen to be that one dog thats wins performance program every year?

GR NITE CH PR' Tuff River Angel
GR NITE CH PKC CH PR' Tuff River Crank
RIP GR NITE CH PR' Marcum's Wild Solo (handler)

Old Post 09-08-2010 02:07 PM
dustin15 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dustin15 Click here to Send dustin15 a Private Message Click Here to Email dustin15 Find more posts by dustin15 Add dustin15 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Family
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by l.lyle
How do you get there to look it up?

You get there at the end of your driveway.
open the mailbox and pull out the CoonHound Bloodlines Book it comes at the end of every month OR the first couple days of the new month.

And Rock River Lady is NOT in either Female List---the Current Reproducers or the Historical Reproducers

Old Post 09-08-2010 03:20 PM
k.trumble
UKC Forum Member

???????MISTAKE???????

YOU SHOULD EXPLAIN WHAT THE MISTAKE IS THE LADY THREW??I SENSE SOME JEOLOUSY HERE!!!!!!!!

Old Post 09-08-2010 11:55 PM
k.trumble is offline Click Here to See the Profile for k.trumble Click here to Send k.trumble a Private Message Click Here to Email k.trumble Find more posts by k.trumble Add k.trumble to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
l.lyle
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Family
You get there at the end of your driveway.
open the mailbox and pull out the CoonHound Bloodlines Book it comes at the end of every month OR the first couple days of the new month.

Well why mention a website?

Old Post 09-09-2010 12:01 AM
l.lyle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for l.lyle Click here to Send l.lyle a Private Message Click Here to Email l.lyle Find more posts by l.lyle Add l.lyle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Family
UKC Forum Member

Figured if you were on here then you got the mag. too

how did you find this website?
i found it from interest in pedigreepapers and the bloodlines book
figured everyone is on the web somewhere by now.......

Old Post 09-09-2010 07:14 AM
l.lyle
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Family
Figured if you were on here then you got the mag. too

how did you find this website?
i found it from interest in pedigreepapers and the bloodlines book
figured everyone is on the web somewhere by now.......

That is an interesting story to me, if to no one else. I coon hunted for about ten years before I ever heard of Full Cry and American Cooner. I don't think Bloodline had been dreamed up yet . I ordered all the magazines, and then, as life will have it, there were ups and downs. I read the articles in College while majoring in English and found out quick, that is not the way to write. After many, many years, I have also deduced that it is not the choice of words nor the annamaataphias that holds one's attention, but rather the subject matter. Life has it's ups and downs still. About every five years I study Coonhound Bloodlines and the others. Which means there is a six or seven year gap on figuring out who the "Big Cahooner" is. 'cause you got to go back and forward to see who's a "WHO's WHO in this industry. Being that the facts you refer to are statistics and don't take up much room, I figured the info was posted somewhere hidden within the intenet. That's all.

Old Post 09-09-2010 07:53 AM
walkercash
UKC Forum Member

Re: ???????MISTAKE???????

Why whenever some posts something about those super studs that MIGHT be concieved as a bad thing does it have to be out of jealousy? Get off your high horse! It aint all about you!

Whitey Dogs ROCK!!!
I use and recommend Kelley's K-Lights.

Old Post 09-09-2010 01:25 PM
walkercash is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walkercash Click here to Send walkercash a Private Message Click Here to Email walkercash Find more posts by walkercash Add walkercash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenny Eads
UKC Forum Member

Family, how many of those 18 are out of Harry? WHen you see a supercross made several times its hard to say who the reproducer was. I'm sure Abbey was a reproducer but its hard to tell when you really can't find another cross on her that reproduced anything that I know of. If I'm wrong please let me know. Was she ever bred to anything else?

Old Post 09-09-2010 01:50 PM
Kenny Eads is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenny Eads Click here to Send Kenny Eads a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenny Eads Find more posts by Kenny Eads Add Kenny Eads to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jay brademeyer
UKC Forum Member

ABBY WAS ONLY BRED TO HARRY , BELIEVE CROSS WAS MADE 5 TIMES, ARGUABLY THE BEST CROSS MADE IN WALKER HISTORY

"Building on a solid foundation starts on the bottom side"

Old Post 09-12-2010 02:00 AM
jay brademeyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jay brademeyer Click here to Send jay brademeyer a Private Message Click Here to Email jay brademeyer Find more posts by jay brademeyer Add jay brademeyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
walkercash
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by jay brademeyer
ABBY WAS ONLY BRED TO HARRY , BELIEVE CROSS WAS MADE 5 TIMES, ARGUABLY THE BEST CROSS MADE IN WALKER HISTORY
There is one cross that still ranks better in my eyes. But thats all an opinion! Clover YaYa might be a touch better as far as winning goes, maybe not as far as impact on pedigrees though. If it was made 5 times that might not be so.........

Whitey Dogs ROCK!!!
I use and recommend Kelley's K-Lights.

Old Post 09-12-2010 02:26 AM
walkercash is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walkercash Click here to Send walkercash a Private Message Click Here to Email walkercash Find more posts by walkercash Add walkercash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Family
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by l.lyle
That is an interesting story to me, if to no one else. I coon hunted for about ten years before I ever heard of Full Cry and American Cooner. I don't think Bloodline had been dreamed up yet . I ordered all the magazines, and then, as life will have it, there were ups and downs. I read the articles in College while majoring in English and found out quick, that is not the way to write. After many, many years, I have also deduced that it is not the choice of words nor the annamaataphias that holds one's attention, but rather the subject matter. Life has it's ups and downs still. About every five years I study Coonhound Bloodlines and the others. Which means there is a six or seven year gap on figuring out who the "Big Cahooner" is. 'cause you got to go back and forward to see who's a "WHO's WHO in this industry. Being that the facts you refer to are statistics and don't take up much room, I figured the info was posted somewhere hidden within the intenet. That's all.

I dont care for the WHO's WHO, I have only found Wicks writings to be interesting, and only sometimes.

English mechanics never was my stong suit, yet I love to read and statistical information is FACTS. in a world of persuasion I feed on the true hard facts. I love results I dont care if i die tryin i want them.

I get the answer from hard work, frustation/loss, learning the hard way with a dose of advise from the elder folks. only really feel fulfilled ready scriptures lately. (dont throw rocks at me now for that)

"solutions are not the answer" ---Richard Nixon---

the answer is the answer.

I find Jays comments interesting about ABBY X Harry, would/will like to call Timothy and ask him, need to anyway have comments about rube and Dr O'Hanlon(semen collection place rube just came home from) Dr O'Hanlons Vet. Assistant said "Never had a dog here like "Rube" a very smart animal that doesnt need a leash and learns what you want him to do after a few days"
I aint gonna say whos dogs been there lately but they and I know.

Rubes Pups are the smartest EVER, for the first time dont care if I ever sell any pups.

NITE HEAT ABBY.

Old Post 09-12-2010 04:49 AM
Kenny Eads
UKC Forum Member

How are they supposed to act in the vets office? I fully expect mine to at some point piss on the floor. LOL

Old Post 09-13-2010 01:49 PM
Family
UKC Forum Member

Kenny, this wasnt any vets office. This place was a State of the art Dog Hospital with about 4 different doors to go through to get to the outside run yard. the dogs are in a seperate wing with 4 foot thick concrete walls. and they each have there own room. the dogs I saw in the hotel suites were greyhounds with muzzles.

and 2 walker females, 1 named "jade" from Ill. there for some kind of surgery....frozen ai would be my guess. All of the Stylish Harry semen is stored there, trackman had just left, Big Kahuna had just left, and mojo straws was being shipped in from PA.

look just tellin ya how it is. I didnt make the comment if ya dont like it thats fine.

Turpins Stylish Rube Semen FOR SALE 5,000$. in 20 years LOL.

Old Post 09-13-2010 03:15 PM
Kenny Eads
UKC Forum Member

I would still expect mine to piss on the Hotel Suite Floor. I was just cracken a funny. I like a dog that has some kinda manners. I get too frustrated trying to work these hyped up young dogs. lol I leave the young dog stuff to my dad he seems to handle them better than I can.

Good luck with your Rube semen. I would have to say some are getting kinda crazy with the semen deal, but I would love to breed my female to some Stylish Harry semen , just a good dose of the good stuff. I like the old blood.

Old Post 09-13-2010 05:43 PM
CHAD BEARD
UKC Forum Member

FAMILY, WHAT TITLES DID YOU PUT ON RUBE????????????? I THINK HE WAS GIVEN TO YOU WHEN HE WAS ON SOCIAL SECURITY!!!!!!!!!!! PCH, DUAL GRCH BIG KAHUNA, GOLD CH, GRNTCH TRACKMAN, AND PCH, GRNTCH MOJO ARE OUT WINNING AND OUT REPRODUCING YOUR'S AND RANDY HAMPTON'S DOG!!! IF YOU LIKE STATS AND YOUR ARE NOT TO IGNORATE AND BLIND THEN OPEN THE BLOODLINES OR THE PROHOUND AND YOU WILL SEE FOR YOURSELF ABOUT THE 3 DOGS THAT YOU ARE PUTTING DOWN. I AM SORRY THESE DOGS WERE TOO BUSY WINNING, GETTING THEIR PICTURES TAKEN IN THE WORLD HUNTS, SUPER STAKES, AND OTHER MAJOR EVENTS. THEY WERE NOT TRAINED TO ACT LIKE A HOUSE DOG PODDLE THAT ACTS THE BEST IN A VETS OFFICE. IF YOU LIKE STATS LIKE YOU SAY YOU DO THEN DO A SURVEY OF THE ( COONHUNTERS) AND ASKED THEM IF THEY WOULD CHOOSE A DOG THAT ACTS THE BEST IN A VETS OFFICE OVER A WINNER/REPRODUCER. AGAIN, ANOTHER REALISTIC STAT FOR YOU IS TO LOOK ON PUPS ON THE WAY IN THE PROHOUND OR UKC REPRODUCING MALES OR UKC PERFORMANCE POINTS PAGE IN THE BLOODLINES OR CALL PKC AND GET PUP MONEY EARNINGS AND THEN COMPARE THAT TO THE DOG THAT YOU ARE ON HERE BRAGGING ABOUT!!! DO NOT WORRY YOU WILL PROBABLY HAVE THOSE SEMEN STRAWS ALOT LONGER THAN 20YRS, SO WHILE THE VET TECH IS BRAGGING ON YOUR DOG AND GETTING YOUR MONEY TELL THEM TO TAKE SOME EXTRA TENDER LOVE AND CARE OF THE SEMEN SO WHEN THEY PUT IT UP FOR 20-40YRS FROM NOW.
IF YOU WANT TO COME FROM UNDER THAT ROCK THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNDER I AM SURE, WE CAN FIND YOU A PUP OUT OF ONE OF THE THREE THAT YOU ARE SO CONCERNED ABOUT, ESPECIALLY OUT OF "TRACKMAN" SINCE HE IS SO CLOSE TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAVE A GOOD DAY !

CHAD BEARD
803-707-2220

Old Post 09-15-2010 07:13 PM
CHAD BEARD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHAD BEARD Click here to Send CHAD BEARD a Private Message Find more posts by CHAD BEARD Add CHAD BEARD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote