UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Homer Male "BACK UP FOR SALE"
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ron Parrish
UKC Forum Member

Homer Male "BACK UP FOR SALE"

I have a Homer male for sale, he is a nice hound with a bawl on track and chop on tree. The dog is clean in the kennel and you don't know he is on the place. Reason for sale I bought a Mister Jack dog and only need one. if interested give me a call, PLEASE don't text me a bunch of questions call me. 660-216-9980 Price is $500.

-------Nitch Hubs Homer

pr Two Rivers Homer D.O.B. 10/09/2008

-------Grch Grnitech Crow and Grants Cutter

----Ch GrNitech Cutters Flarrock Dixie

-------Grnitech Grch Flat Rock Honey Bee II

Im Located In Kirksville Missouri, so if your interested see how far it is to pick him up before you say you want him. Don't tell me you want him and then back out first $500 put in my hand gets him.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-17-2017 07:58 PM
Ron Parrish is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Parrish Click here to Send Ron Parrish a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Parrish Find more posts by Ron Parrish Add Ron Parrish to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Parrish
UKC Forum Member

Im going to Rolla Missouri in the Mourning 2/18/2017 if that would help anybody out.

Old Post 02-17-2017 08:01 PM
Ron Parrish is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Parrish Click here to Send Ron Parrish a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Parrish Find more posts by Ron Parrish Add Ron Parrish to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Parrish
UKC Forum Member

The only thing wrong with this dog is that he was not granded And used for breeding some of the best blood in a dog a guy could ask for.

Old Post 02-18-2017 11:00 PM
Ron Parrish
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 02-20-2017 12:47 AM
Ron Parrish
UKC Forum Member

He has a first and third place win on him. Nothing wrong with him!

Old Post 02-20-2017 05:57 PM
Ron Parrish
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 02-21-2017 02:08 PM
doc holliday
UKC Forum Member

How far will dog hunt how old

Old Post 02-21-2017 04:23 PM
doc holliday is offline Click Here to See the Profile for doc holliday Click here to Send doc holliday a Private Message Find more posts by doc holliday Add doc holliday to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Parrish
UKC Forum Member

he is 8 and he has went as far as needed to tree for me that has been 600 to 700 yards.

Old Post 02-21-2017 06:00 PM