UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > World CH GR NT CH Prairie Creek Botox x GR NT CH Eaton's Blue Jewel PUPS !!
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
meaton
UKC Forum Member

Pups

All puppy Pictures updated.

Dual Grand Ch Pr Eaton's Blue Jewel (Nite Ch GR CH Hillbilly Willy x Dual Grand Treeddogg Mafia Max Destruction)
Dual Grand PR Eaton's Blue Babe owner David Eaton

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-29-2017 03:01 PM
meaton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for meaton Click here to Send meaton a Private Message Find more posts by meaton Add meaton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smoke
UKC Forum Member

I can't believe these are still available. No reason they shouldn't make coon treers.

Old Post 01-29-2017 10:40 PM
Smoke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smoke Click here to Send Smoke a Private Message Find more posts by Smoke Add Smoke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Treedoggmafia
UKC Forum Member

Blows my mind these pups weren't gone before they were born....world ch blue tick,out of the #1 reproducing female currently and also on the historical,she was a winner all over the hunts.....

I believe jewel is the 17-18th grand night female in a row in her ped on the bottom side,her moms on the reproducers list for 4 years now and won her share of hunts!

If you can find odds better than these please let me no...I want 2!

Old Post 01-30-2017 11:24 PM
Treedoggmafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Treedoggmafia Click here to Send Treedoggmafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Treedoggmafia Find more posts by Treedoggmafia Add Treedoggmafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sgelhau
UKC Forum Member

I wish Minnesota was closer to mercer cty Ohio. I sure wouldn't mind having one. If anyone else is getting one close to the Indiana/Ohio border please let me know.

Old Post 01-31-2017 12:41 AM
sgelhau is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sgelhau Click here to Send sgelhau a Private Message Click Here to Email sgelhau Find more posts by sgelhau Add sgelhau to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
meaton
UKC Forum Member

Pups

I can find rides to the Winter Classic in Batesville Mississppi... had a ride last weekend to Southern Michigan. But I need to be paid before they leave. The current ride to Winter Classic is leaving this weekend. Let me know if this helps! Thanks !

Dual Grand Ch Pr Eaton's Blue Jewel (Nite Ch GR CH Hillbilly Willy x Dual Grand Treeddogg Mafia Max Destruction)

Old Post 01-31-2017 01:05 AM
meaton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for meaton Click here to Send meaton a Private Message Find more posts by meaton Add meaton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Treedoggmafia
UKC Forum Member

The grandmas of these pups on both sides are #1 and #3 on current reproducers list right now and both been there for several years!

Old Post 01-31-2017 03:14 PM
Treedoggmafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Treedoggmafia Click here to Send Treedoggmafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Treedoggmafia Find more posts by Treedoggmafia Add Treedoggmafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dalton.arndt.
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Where in Minnesota

Old Post 01-31-2017 08:11 PM
Dalton.arndt. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dalton.arndt. Click here to Send Dalton.arndt. a Private Message Click Here to Email Dalton.arndt. Find more posts by Dalton.arndt. Add Dalton.arndt. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Treedoggmafia
UKC Forum Member

Pine island....north of Rochester...

Old Post 01-31-2017 09:02 PM
Dalton.arndt.
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Ok good

Old Post 01-31-2017 09:19 PM
Dalton.arndt. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dalton.arndt. Click here to Send Dalton.arndt. a Private Message Click Here to Email Dalton.arndt. Find more posts by Dalton.arndt. Add Dalton.arndt. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
meaton
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Still got Males 1, 3, 4, & 5. Females 2 & 3 pups for sale. Thanks !

Old Post 02-03-2017 04:35 AM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

BTT for some rally nice pups!

Old Post 02-05-2017 10:29 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HILLBILLYS BLU Click here to Send HILLBILLYS BLU a Private Message Click Here to Email HILLBILLYS BLU Find more posts by HILLBILLYS BLU Add HILLBILLYS BLU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nickhagerman
UKC Forum Member

I'm surprised they are still here I hunted with jewel at Dave dean hunt and she looked good. Held pressure split with a coon and won the cast.

GrNitech Eagle Lake Mojane
2022 Silver lake walker sec. CW
2022 walker days CW
2022 Wyatt rqe 1st place
2023 lieters ford rqe 2nd place
2023 TOC top 96
Qualified for TOC 2023, 2024

Nitech Eagle Lake smiling Bob
Qualified for TOC 2024, 2025
Nitech at 13 months

Nick Hagerman (260)237-0392

Old Post 02-06-2017 04:02 AM
nickhagerman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nickhagerman Click here to Send nickhagerman a Private Message Click Here to Email nickhagerman Find more posts by nickhagerman Add nickhagerman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sgelhau
UKC Forum Member

Anyone getting a pup in Indiana or Ohio? I'm willing to drive, just not quite to Minnesota.

Old Post 02-06-2017 08:30 PM
sgelhau is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sgelhau Click here to Send sgelhau a Private Message Click Here to Email sgelhau Find more posts by sgelhau Add sgelhau to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
meaton
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Males 1 & 5 Sold. Still have males 3 & 4 . Females 2 & 3. Thanks !

Old Post 02-07-2017 06:06 PM
meaton
UKC Forum Member

Pup

quote:
Originally posted by sgelhau
Anyone getting a pup in Indiana or Ohio? I'm willing to drive, just not quite to Minnesota.

If you want a pup I could meet you by the Wisconsin and Illinois state line. But pup must be paid for before I leave. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks !

Old Post 02-10-2017 02:58 PM
meaton
UKC Forum Member

Pups

May be heading to Beloit Wi area on Thursday 2/16 if that helps anyone. Let me know. Thanks !

Old Post 02-13-2017 02:31 PM
meaton
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Not going as the person backed out ... but will to meet someone ~300 mile from my house ... but must be paid in full first. Thanks !

Old Post 02-15-2017 09:37 PM
KYHoundDawg
UKC Forum Member

Any coming close to KY?

PR B&B Docs Buzzed Again

Past Hounds
PR Horsefly Hollow Pepper, passed with a 1st and HTX pass
GRCH NITCH PR Allens Nationwide Suckerpunch HTX
GrCH2 NITCH PR Brockman's Remington Clover HTX

GRCH GRNITCH PKC SCH PR Brockman’s Blue Buzz HTX (semen available)
BBOA
502-417-2086

Old Post 02-16-2017 01:00 AM
KYHoundDawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KYHoundDawg Click here to Send KYHoundDawg a Private Message Click Here to Email KYHoundDawg Find more posts by KYHoundDawg Add KYHoundDawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
meaton
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Not than I know of some far...but had a few text and calls from that area. Thanks!

Old Post 02-16-2017 01:34 AM
KYHoundDawg
UKC Forum Member

If any make it close I'll buy one for sure

PR B&B Docs Buzzed Again

Past Hounds
PR Horsefly Hollow Pepper, passed with a 1st and HTX pass
GRCH NITCH PR Allens Nationwide Suckerpunch HTX
GrCH2 NITCH PR Brockman's Remington Clover HTX

GRCH GRNITCH PKC SCH PR Brockman’s Blue Buzz HTX (semen available)
BBOA
502-417-2086

Old Post 02-16-2017 02:04 AM
KYHoundDawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KYHoundDawg Click here to Send KYHoundDawg a Private Message Click Here to Email KYHoundDawg Find more posts by KYHoundDawg Add KYHoundDawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bombard6490
UKC Forum Member

I can't believe pups with blood like this is still available. I wish I had the time and space for another pup!

Old Post 02-17-2017 01:00 AM
Bombard6490 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bombard6490 Click here to Send Bombard6490 a Private Message Find more posts by Bombard6490 Add Bombard6490 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
meaton
UKC Forum Member

Pups

If I was to drive to Nashville Tn. How many people would be will to pay $50 extra for delivery charge to help cover the gas bill. I would need to be paid before leaving. Let me know if I could move a couple pups I would be will to do this. Pups got there 7 ways shots on Friday as they just turned 3 months old. Let me know thanks !

Last edited by meaton on 02-19-2017 at 04:39 PM

Old Post 02-18-2017 02:30 PM
Treedoggmafia
UKC Forum Member

If anybody wants references on Botox or Jewel please contact me I will get you several names and numbers of people who have hunted with both...

I can get names and numbers of people from several breeds and people who have drawn out with both and pleasure hunted with both!

Old Post 02-18-2017 07:02 PM
miner49er
UKC Forum Member

I'll will buy a female if these come to ky, anyone else interested in a pup to help Mike out if he can get them here local?

Old Post 02-20-2017 04:23 AM
miner49er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for miner49er Click here to Send miner49er a Private Message Click Here to Email miner49er Find more posts by miner49er Add miner49er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
meaton
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Male pup 3 sold! Still have male pup 4 and females 2 and 3. Thanks !

Old Post 02-23-2017 01:16 PM