UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Registrations > Papers help
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dalton.arndt.
UKC Forum Member

Papers help

URL=http://s1262.photobucket.com/user/19darndt/media/image_zpszxh29ob5.jpeg.html][/URL]

I bought a pup from Allen white 2 wks before he passed away. Anyways I have a copy of dam and sire papers. The litter was registered but there were only 2 pups in the litter. Marshall white has the papers I think. I called him he said he might not be able to get the papers for I don't know why. He hasn't answered in awhile. Is there a way you guys could get make a copy of the papers you should be able to read the number for both dogs hope fully. Pr' Nightriders Iowa River Lily Dam's number W194,502 Sire number U978,174 Pr' Nightriders Iowa Coal. The pup is 19 months . Is there anyway I could get my papers?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-03-2016 04:59 AM
Dalton.arndt. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dalton.arndt. Click here to Send Dalton.arndt. a Private Message Click Here to Email Dalton.arndt. Find more posts by Dalton.arndt. Add Dalton.arndt. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

Please reply with ONLY your question. Do not send more photos. Your question exceeds the limit of what I can see on the right hand side of my screen. Thanks.

Old Post 11-03-2016 01:04 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dalton.arndt.
UKC Forum Member

Papers

Is there a way you guys could get make a copy of the papers you should be able to read the number for both dogs hope fully. Pr' Nightriders Iowa River Lily Dam's number W194,502 Sire number U978,174 Pr' Nightriders Iowa Coal. The pup is 19 months . Is there anyway I could get my papers?

Old Post 11-03-2016 01:22 PM
Dalton.arndt. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dalton.arndt. Click here to Send Dalton.arndt. a Private Message Click Here to Email Dalton.arndt. Find more posts by Dalton.arndt. Add Dalton.arndt. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

If you had the temporary papers for a pup but they were lost before you sent them in to us, you will need to contact the breeder who will need to fill out one of our duplicate applications. Once we receive the duplicate application we'll send the breeder another set of temporary papers and they can sign them over to you. This is the only way to get another set of papers for the dog.

Old Post 11-03-2016 01:41 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dalton.arndt.
UKC Forum Member

Papers

The breeder passed away and I never got the papers. But should I still go with the duplicate application? And who should I have sign the papers?

Old Post 11-03-2016 02:24 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

You can fill out the duplicate application and send it in with a copy of the breeder's death certificate and a signed letter explaining what's going on. Also be sure to date the letter.

Old Post 11-03-2016 03:06 PM
Dalton.arndt.
UKC Forum Member

Papers

I do I get his certificate?

Old Post 11-03-2016 03:15 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

Are you asking how you get a copy of his death certificate?

Old Post 11-03-2016 03:46 PM
Dalton.arndt.
UKC Forum Member

Papers

Yes

Old Post 11-03-2016 04:07 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

I guess you'd have to contact whoever handled his estate.

Old Post 11-03-2016 05:26 PM
Dalton.arndt.
UKC Forum Member

Papers

Ok i got in contact with who handled his estate but it's been over a year since he passed so they can't get a hold of his death certificate. What should I do now? I have a copy of both dam and sire's papers if that could help.

Thanks,

Dalton

Old Post 01-10-2017 05:27 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

Unfortunately we would need a copy of the registered owner's death certificate in order to transfer ownership.

Old Post 01-10-2017 05:39 PM
Dalton.arndt.
UKC Forum Member

Papers

So there is no other way?

Old Post 01-11-2017 12:24 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

Correct, unless you can get an obituary showing us the owner is deceased. Then it would be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.

Old Post 01-11-2017 01:08 PM
Dalton.arndt.
UKC Forum Member

Papers

How would you want that? Need me to give a website that shows it or find a news paper?

Old Post 01-13-2017 04:52 AM
Russell Smith
Banned

either way is fine. Just print something out, and send it in with the papers and I would recommend including a signed statement just telling us the situation.

Old Post 01-13-2017 12:55 PM
Dalton.arndt.
UKC Forum Member

Papers

What's the address? Should send it out next weekend

Old Post 01-16-2017 06:41 AM
Russell Smith
Banned

It's our normal address: United Kennel Club
Attn: Registration Dept.
100 E. Kilgore Road
Kalamazoo MI 49002-5584

Old Post 01-16-2017 01:18 PM
Dalton.arndt.
UKC Forum Member

Papers

I just sent the letter today. Keep me updated on how it turns out.

Old Post 01-29-2017 05:18 AM
Russell Smith
Banned

Check back with me in about 2-3 weeks and I can tell you the status.

Old Post 01-30-2017 01:03 PM
Dalton.arndt.
UKC Forum Member

Outcome

Just looking at an update on the letter, obituary, and parents papers I sent 2 weeks ago. Seeing What you guys have decided. He's just about 2 so would still have to get the puppy papers or what? He should be litter registered.

Old Post 02-07-2017 03:04 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

What is your name?

Old Post 02-07-2017 03:11 PM
Dalton.arndt.
UKC Forum Member

Name

Dalton arndt

Old Post 02-07-2017 03:21 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

I'm not finding anything as of yet. Please check back with me toward the end of next week and I can look again for you.

Old Post 02-07-2017 04:43 PM
Dalton.arndt.
UKC Forum Member

Papers

Anything yet?

Old Post 02-15-2017 03:53 PM