UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Pop....help!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Lee Currens Jr.
Banned

Pop....help!

Sunday workout, think I will quit b4 I get mad.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-05-2012 07:55 PM
Lee Currens Jr. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Currens Jr. Click here to Send Lee Currens Jr. a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Currens Jr. Add Lee Currens Jr. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dual walkers
UKC Forum Member

looking good,,,

hey lee jr. what u got there she looks pretty dearn good. you hideing one out on me.. come on tell us what shes out of..

CANYON CREEK KENNEL owner Steve Randolph, [home of top hunting and show treeing walker coon-hounds] THE PROUD HOME OF 2007 A.C.H.A. WORLD SHOW CHAMPION /UKC & AKC OPPOSITE SEX WORLD SHOW CHAMPION. 2006 BEST IN SHOW WINNER AT UKC, PREMIER. 2010 NATIONAL GRAND CHAMPION WALKER. 2010 OVERALL BROOD FEMALE WINNER.. AT AUTUMN OAKS.. [CCH.GRCH.HILLTOP LITTLE TAMMY]

Old Post 02-05-2012 08:04 PM
dual walkers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dual walkers Click here to Send dual walkers a Private Message Click Here to Email dual walkers Find more posts by dual walkers Add dual walkers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee Currens Jr.
Banned

same pup big timmer,x jr, terra,gap.3 wrid nt ch back into bull
should make 5.

Old Post 02-05-2012 08:07 PM
Lee Currens Jr. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Currens Jr. Click here to Send Lee Currens Jr. a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Currens Jr. Add Lee Currens Jr. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee Currens Jr.
Banned

Steve i thank somebody said her mother was bred to the all
grand ride Whitey has down there

Last edited by Lee Currens Jr. on 02-05-2012 at 11:03 PM

Old Post 02-05-2012 08:21 PM
dual walkers
UKC Forum Member

nice

very nice .. you got her looking great.. how old have u been hunting her.. see you at setwd..

CANYON CREEK KENNEL owner Steve Randolph, [home of top hunting and show treeing walker coon-hounds] THE PROUD HOME OF 2007 A.C.H.A. WORLD SHOW CHAMPION /UKC & AKC OPPOSITE SEX WORLD SHOW CHAMPION. 2006 BEST IN SHOW WINNER AT UKC, PREMIER. 2010 NATIONAL GRAND CHAMPION WALKER. 2010 OVERALL BROOD FEMALE WINNER.. AT AUTUMN OAKS.. [CCH.GRCH.HILLTOP LITTLE TAMMY]

Old Post 02-05-2012 08:48 PM
dual walkers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dual walkers Click here to Send dual walkers a Private Message Click Here to Email dual walkers Find more posts by dual walkers Add dual walkers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee Currens Jr.
Banned

i cant get her ready by setwd.i like her real well in the woods.
around 6mths

Old Post 02-05-2012 09:18 PM
Pumpkintown
Banned

Quite common dog, needs alota help. Would you like a real handler?

Old Post 02-05-2012 10:45 PM
Pumpkintown is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pumpkintown Click here to Send Pumpkintown a Private Message Click Here to Email Pumpkintown Find more posts by Pumpkintown Add Pumpkintown to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee Currens Jr.
Banned

why would you want to handle it then get your own

Old Post 02-05-2012 11:04 PM
Pumpkintown
Banned

i got a real good male dog thought we make a brood female out of her before u finish her

Old Post 02-06-2012 01:02 AM
Pumpkintown is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pumpkintown Click here to Send Pumpkintown a Private Message Click Here to Email Pumpkintown Find more posts by Pumpkintown Add Pumpkintown to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee Currens Jr.
Banned

that is the problem with real good males everybody has one
and those that have the bitches control the breed.i just brought
another one.

Old Post 02-06-2012 03:14 AM
crossbblues
UKC Forum Member

Lee... them young dogs will make ya wanna pull ya hair out sometimes,,,,,good lookin female,,,,,if ya dont mind me makin a comment,,, in the top pic,,,,,front is set up great,, just bring the hind legs forward maybe 1 1/ 2 inches,,,, she is going to be a tuff one in my book......Good Luck with her......

Walkers:
AKC CH UKC GRCH 'PR' Stackem Up High
* 2011 AKC South Carolina State Reserve Bench CHampion
*2012 Ukc Louisiana State Youth Bench Show Champion
*Qualified for Lee Crawford Invitational
*2012 AKC Va State Bench Show Champion
*Qualified for 2012 UKC WORLD SHOW

UKC GRCH'PR' Harts Mill Whiskey Rose

New Redbone:

CH 'PR' Harts Mill Flame-N-Flare

Old Post 02-06-2012 04:28 AM
crossbblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crossbblues Click here to Send crossbblues a Private Message Click Here to Email crossbblues Find more posts by crossbblues Add crossbblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote