UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Breeding to The Outsider
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
amazingcursouth
UKC Forum Member

any semen from Side around or was he even collected

Mossy Pond Modacious (MO)
Mossy Pond Amazing Gracie

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-24-2015 05:25 PM
amazingcursouth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for amazingcursouth Click here to Send amazingcursouth a Private Message Find more posts by amazingcursouth Add amazingcursouth to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SCOTT ENGLE
UKC Forum Member

Yes we have collected The Outsider.

GRAND NITE CHAMPION
BOOGAR HOLLOW MOJO
513-284-4874

Old Post 04-28-2015 12:33 PM
SCOTT ENGLE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SCOTT ENGLE Click here to Send SCOTT ENGLE a Private Message Click Here to Email SCOTT ENGLE Find more posts by SCOTT ENGLE Add SCOTT ENGLE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stihlslinger91
New UKC Forum Member

Anybody with a litter or up coming cross out of outsider PM me. Wanting a male pup.

Old Post 04-28-2015 12:38 PM
stihlslinger91 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stihlslinger91 Click here to Send stihlslinger91 a Private Message Click Here to Email stihlslinger91 Find more posts by stihlslinger91 Add stihlslinger91 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Matthew Bell
UKC Forum Member

A son of the outsider

Old Post 05-01-2015 05:55 PM
Matthew Bell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew Bell Click here to Send Matthew Bell a Private Message Click Here to Email Matthew Bell Find more posts by Matthew Bell Add Matthew Bell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

Picture

That is one nice picture there!!! Nice looking hound.

Phone number 270-820-5560

Old Post 05-02-2015 03:46 AM
MIKE CARDER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MIKE CARDER Click here to Send MIKE CARDER a Private Message Click Here to Email MIKE CARDER Find more posts by MIKE CARDER Add MIKE CARDER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Matthew Bell
UKC Forum Member

Re: Picture

quote:
Originally posted by MIKE CARDER
That is one nice picture there!!! Nice looking hound.

Thanks

Old Post 05-05-2015 02:52 PM
Matthew Bell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew Bell Click here to Send Matthew Bell a Private Message Click Here to Email Matthew Bell Find more posts by Matthew Bell Add Matthew Bell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

Outsider pup

Here is a picture of my Outsider pup. Great acting and he's now 5 months old.

Old Post 05-08-2015 02:38 AM
MIKE CARDER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MIKE CARDER Click here to Send MIKE CARDER a Private Message Click Here to Email MIKE CARDER Find more posts by MIKE CARDER Add MIKE CARDER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Matthew Bell
UKC Forum Member

Nice pup, Mike! He throws some good looking dogs.

Has anyone hunted with outsider personally? I heard he is pretty tight on the ground? Mine opens a good bit

Old Post 05-08-2015 04:32 PM
Jeff Prince
UKC Forum Member

He was close to my house for a while. I didn't go with him myself but talked to two people who did and they both said the same thing. Not a first strike dog but very fast and every breath first tree dog .

Old Post 05-08-2015 06:34 PM
Jeff Prince is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeff Prince Click here to Send Jeff Prince a Private Message Click Here to Email Jeff Prince Find more posts by Jeff Prince Add Jeff Prince to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stihlslinger91
New UKC Forum Member

Still looking for a pup, will travel for right cross.

Old Post 05-09-2015 04:50 PM
stihlslinger91 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stihlslinger91 Click here to Send stihlslinger91 a Private Message Click Here to Email stihlslinger91 Find more posts by stihlslinger91 Add stihlslinger91 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NiteRageLink
UKC Forum Member

After about a year of searching and some serious thought I have finally come up with a solid start to my game plan. It seems as if there are fewer and fewer guys hunting the Bellar line even with the amount of winning they've strung together. It seems like the majority of the ones that are hunting them are the veterans of the sport and they won't be here forever to keep it going. As a part of the younger generation I have really been inspired by these guys and it is a long term goal of mine to one day do a small part in carrying on the Bellar/Deventer line and their tradition that I've become so fond of. I wasn't able to get my hands on an Outsider pup bred the way I wanted but the patience paid off and I think I've come up with something even better. I can't thank Elvis enough for the opportunities he has given me as I have been able to own both a pup off Janice and Buster and this past weekend I was able to bring home to WV his female out of Hog Creek Mike and Deventer's Roxy. The plan is to get her bred to The Outsider, which will be the cross Elvis previously mentioned in this thread. I'm not sure when I will try to make it happen but out of respect for Elvis and to give a little back to him I do know that I am going to wait until he is ready for another one because this is a cross he really wants to see happen. For the time being though I am just going to enjoy hunting this girl and having her around the house.

Old Post 05-13-2015 06:43 PM
NiteRageLink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NiteRageLink Click here to Send NiteRageLink a Private Message Click Here to Email NiteRageLink Find more posts by NiteRageLink Add NiteRageLink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Matthew Bell
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by NiteRageLink
After about a year of searching and some serious thought I have finally come up with a solid start to my game plan. It seems as if there are fewer and fewer guys hunting the Bellar line even with the amount of winning they've strung together. It seems like the majority of the ones that are hunting them are the veterans of the sport and they won't be here forever to keep it going. As a part of the younger generation I have really been inspired by these guys and it is a long term goal of mine to one day do a small part in carrying on the Bellar/Deventer line and their tradition that I've become so fond of. I wasn't able to get my hands on an Outsider pup bred the way I wanted but the patience paid off and I think I've come up with something even better. I can't thank Elvis enough for the opportunities he has given me as I have been able to own both a pup off Janice and Buster and this past weekend I was able to bring home to WV his female out of Hog Creek Mike and Deventer's Roxy. The plan is to get her bred to The Outsider, which will be the cross Elvis previously mentioned in this thread. I'm not sure when I will try to make it happen but out of respect for Elvis and to give a little back to him I do know that I am going to wait until he is ready for another one because this is a cross he really wants to see happen. For the time being though I am just going to enjoy hunting this girl and having her around the house.

Awesome news!

Old Post 05-13-2015 06:52 PM
SCOTT ENGLE
UKC Forum Member

We have bred several gyps to the Outsider! I'm getting a list together!

GRAND NITE CHAMPION
BOOGAR HOLLOW MOJO
513-284-4874

Old Post 06-17-2015 03:12 PM
SCOTT ENGLE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SCOTT ENGLE Click here to Send SCOTT ENGLE a Private Message Click Here to Email SCOTT ENGLE Find more posts by SCOTT ENGLE Add SCOTT ENGLE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by NiteRageLink

If this is the Katie gyp you are talking about, she was the quickest get struck, get treed pup I ever hunted. Quirky as all get out but huge talent. I believe Katie X The Outsider will be an awesome cross. Can't wait for that one.
I have an 18 month old Psycho X Doc pup that is the best I have had in years. Pure coon treeing talent and an impressive track dog. I also have a breeding of Outsider semen stored at Bitzels. That cross will also be made down the road. Psycho ain't done by no stretch.

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Old Post 06-17-2015 03:28 PM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NiteRageLink
UKC Forum Member

Jim, that is her. I've really been enjoying her. I've been keeping her pretty busy and these West Virginia hills don't slow her down a bit. A few nights ago I started to keep track of the average amount of time it's taken her to get treed from the time I let her go. We've been averaging about 10 minutes a tree, it's unreal how quick she is. I'm really excited to make this cross happen as well. I promised Elvis I'd make it happen but not sure when it will be, gotta run it by him first. I'm enjoying the heck out of her and am going to keep hunting her and maybe try to put her in a few hunts next month. I think you and Elvis would be proud of her, she's really made a big turn around since I brought her home.

Old Post 06-17-2015 06:54 PM
NiteRageLink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NiteRageLink Click here to Send NiteRageLink a Private Message Click Here to Email NiteRageLink Find more posts by NiteRageLink Add NiteRageLink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blacklabel
UKC Forum Member

I need friends like that.

The will to win is not nearly as important as the will to prepare to win. Everyone wants to win but not everyone wants to prepare to win." - Bobby Knight

Old Post 06-17-2015 07:13 PM
Blacklabel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blacklabel Click here to Send Blacklabel a Private Message Click Here to Email Blacklabel Find more posts by Blacklabel Add Blacklabel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM
UKC Forum Member

NiteRage, keep us posted on her. West Va sure ain't Indiana. If it took her 10 minutes to get struck around here, I'd think something had happened to her

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Old Post 06-17-2015 08:13 PM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NiteRageLink
UKC Forum Member

From what Elvis has told me about her I don't see much difference in her hunting style between her in Indiana and her in West Virginia. I'd say she eats just as good as she did at his house and gets pretty spoiled here as well, therefor the only major change I've seen these hills have on her is that they've tightened her up a bit and given her a few more curves lol. She's always fired up to go hunting just as much as the night before, if we keep it up at this rate she'll be lookin like Janice did in a few short months! That should be an outstanding cross on Outsider as well, I think some of the crosses on here we've all been talking about will be some of the ones that put him on the map as a heavy hitter from a breeding stand point with the ancestry and caliber of these females combined with his. I'll definitely keep you guys up to date on her Jim, I'll PM ya my phone number or get yours and give you a call sometime.
Craig

Old Post 06-18-2015 01:06 AM
Ringo08
UKC Forum Member

How old is The Outsider?

Nitech Ch 'PR' Cornell's Hardwood Hurricane HTX

GrSqch 2017 Arklahoma Winter Classic Champion
The Outlaw Dottie

Old Post 06-24-2015 12:38 AM
Ringo08 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ringo08 Click here to Send Ringo08 a Private Message Find more posts by Ringo08 Add Ringo08 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike fleming
UKC Forum Member

He is now living in Hamlet North Carolina

Old Post 07-13-2015 11:07 PM
mike fleming is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike fleming Click here to Send mike fleming a Private Message Find more posts by mike fleming Add mike fleming to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

Nc?

Who is living in NC?

Old Post 07-14-2015 06:00 AM
NiteRageLink
UKC Forum Member

Katy X Outsider

It's been about a month since I last posted anything on this thread about Katy and I know there are a lot of you guys that are anxious about this cross so I thought I'd give you all an update on things. I spoke with Elvis last night about a couple of things and one thing we discussed was when she's due to come in heat, which should be some time around the end of August and the beginning of September. I know Outsider has done some moving around here lately and that's another thing we spoke about as well. I'm not 100% sure as to how the breeding will go about, live cover or AI or whether it come only be done by AI but the cross will be made either way and his location will not have a factor, I gave my word that I'd make it happen and I fully intend on keeping it. As far as Katy goes she is doing great. We've been hunting hard and treein some coon. I decided to enter her in a local UKC hunt up the road in PA and we won our cast and got the overall in registered so we're well on our way to making her NiteChampion. I am extremely proud of her and the hard work has really been paying off. I might even try our luck at the Pomeroy, OH RQE on the 25th if things continue to go this way. One things for sure we aren't going to stop at just that. There's a lot of things I'd like to accomplish and we're going to keep on digging deep.
Craig

Old Post 07-14-2015 06:07 PM
jawscardodger
UKC Forum Member

The outsider has a new home in N.C.

Old Post 07-14-2015 06:48 PM
jawscardodger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jawscardodger Click here to Send jawscardodger a Private Message Click Here to Email jawscardodger Find more posts by jawscardodger Add jawscardodger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jbk
UKC Forum Member

Side is now in North Carolina, Ben moss and myself own him and we will be glad to help you anyway we can.

Old Post 07-14-2015 08:03 PM
jbk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jbk Click here to Send jbk a Private Message Click Here to Email jbk Find more posts by jbk Add jbk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jbk
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 07-15-2015 01:51 PM
jbk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jbk Click here to Send jbk a Private Message Click Here to Email jbk Find more posts by jbk Add jbk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote