UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Thunder Kennels
Pages (73): « First ... « 71 72 [73]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Longwoods Kennel
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by bloody creek
Great looking dog Brian, I have one down here that looks just like that on a tree... Thought someone had stolen a picture of OLE BAWL.. HA! Good Luck with him my friend.... See you at the Hunts.

Thanks Travis!! If you ever get the chance bring ole' BAWL on up and hunt with us a night or two. You can stay right here and we'll make it rough on the Kentucky coon population..lol.. Good luck this year with ole' BAWL. Good luck at the Winter Classic.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-27-2015 09:14 PM
Longwoods Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Longwoods Kennel Click here to Send Longwoods Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Longwoods Kennel Add Longwoods Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry wilcox
UKC Forum Member

thunder kennels

Another great weekend hunt...once a week ha....Eric and David came down for a trip to ALMENA swamp and we managed to tree a couple before the big storm hit...ruff going in the snow and awoke this morning with 8 inches more and expecting up to 14 fresh inches on top of what we had....A special gongrats to good friend Randall Powell and Jack for high scoring English for the second year in a row at the Winter Classic...great job Buddy

Last edited by larry wilcox on 02-01-2015 at 05:50 PM

Old Post 02-01-2015 05:48 PM
larry wilcox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larry wilcox Click here to Send larry wilcox a Private Message Click Here to Email larry wilcox Find more posts by larry wilcox Add larry wilcox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Randall Powell
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Larry I appreciate that. The English dogs that were at the Winter Classic represented the breed very well. We had several winners from the slam hunts starting Wednesday through Saturday night. I drew the Radar dog and Hardtime Eddie on Saturday night and both were nice hounds. That Radar dog is a deep and lonely type that seems to be accurate. It was also good to see everyone again and meet some people that I had been wanting to meet for a long time. Hope to see you there next year!

Texas River Bottom Kennels
GRNITECH CH River Bottoms Ramblin Ringo (sold)
GRNITECH River Bottoms Midnite Lady(RIP)
GRNITECH River Bottoms Cracker Jack
CH NITECH Brady Creeks Tree Slamming Sady
NITECH Cold Creek Trashy Dixie

Old Post 02-02-2015 02:51 PM
Randall Powell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randall Powell Click here to Send Randall Powell a Private Message Click Here to Email Randall Powell Find more posts by Randall Powell Add Randall Powell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WillowCreek ken
UKC Forum Member

Larry

How's it going Larry hope you've had a good season! Been Meaning to catch up with you the last couple of years at Endlish days wanted to thank you for all you've done for the English breed. Hope we can talk this English days. We have always thought the JR x Sandy cross was one of the most influencetall crosses made.

Here's a daughter out of your tae Bo hound that we own and have used back in our program. She is a big beautiful redtick. Classy tree dog.

Here's a grandson and grand daughter to tae Bo that we're looking foward to starting this spring.

Thanks,
Keylyn Anderson

Willow creek english

Last edited by WillowCreek ken on 02-04-2015 at 01:01 AM

Old Post 02-04-2015 12:58 AM
WillowCreek ken is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WillowCreek ken Click here to Send WillowCreek ken a Private Message Click Here to Email WillowCreek ken Find more posts by WillowCreek ken Add WillowCreek ken to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davidlloyd
UKC Forum Member

thunder kennel's

Last edited by davidlloyd on 03-17-2015 at 02:46 PM

Old Post 03-05-2015 04:41 PM
davidlloyd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davidlloyd Click here to Send davidlloyd a Private Message Click Here to Email davidlloyd Find more posts by davidlloyd Add davidlloyd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry wilcox
UKC Forum Member

Thunder Kennels

Good Morning All, Its been awhile since I have been on here but as most know I had right knee replacement just 13 days ago and was back in the woods last night..Not long one track one tree one coon..Just me my 4 wheeler and one young dog ...I will post some photos as soon as I learn how again...Ha thanks for your continued support..Larry

Old Post 03-17-2015 03:42 PM
larry wilcox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larry wilcox Click here to Send larry wilcox a Private Message Click Here to Email larry wilcox Find more posts by larry wilcox Add larry wilcox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rob Reid
UKC Forum Member

As the Ol' saying goes, you can't keep a good man down.

Old Post 03-17-2015 09:13 PM
Rob Reid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rob Reid Click here to Send Rob Reid a Private Message Find more posts by Rob Reid Add Rob Reid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry wilcox
UKC Forum Member

Thunder Kennels

Thanks Guys, It will be a long haul but at least I can get out a little....Took my young Pride Gun/Ruby male last night for a little one on one...Run 1st in log jam then made the mistake of recasting..7 or 8 hundred yards later ran and treed in big mess 3 big trees rapped in vines....could not find it....long hard slow go but I make it....just happy to be out again for a little bit...Larry.

Old Post 03-19-2015 02:19 PM
Rocketman55
UKC Forum Member

Wow Good for you Larry. I had reconstructive knee surgery back in August and am just now (since the weather broke) able to go by myself and enjoy the woods and hounds.

I did a lot of rehab with guys that had knee replacement and will say you must be one tuff man. Those surgeries hurt like the dickens, LOL.

So glad you got out. Take Care!

Glouster, Ohio 45732
Home To:
Gr.Nt.Ch. Hooper Ridge Hang'em High Holly
Gr.Nt.Ch. Hooper Ridge Rockets Top Gun.
Gr.Nt.Ch.Hooper Ridge Rocket
Gr.Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Dolly
Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Queen
Nt.Ch Raw Dawg Rowdy
PR Tree Banging Buddy
HOOPER RIDGE ENGLISH-POUND FOR POUND THEY ARE ONE TOUGH HOUND!!!!

Old Post 03-19-2015 03:01 PM
Rocketman55 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocketman55 Click here to Send Rocketman55 a Private Message Click Here to Email Rocketman55 Find more posts by Rocketman55 Add Rocketman55 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry wilcox
UKC Forum Member

Thunder Kennels

Thanks Dave, J,R, was my buddy, I don't know if I have ever owned a more devoted pal the J.R...You got some good looking cooners there love the photos...I'm doing just great....I did not expect to be in the woods for another month..I'm returning to work this Monday 3 weeks from my knee replacement. I'm sticking with my game plan 1 dump 1 tree a night then quit..will increase this in another week or so....come look me up this year at e-days I will be there......Larry

Old Post 03-20-2015 02:36 PM
cmstoney
UKC Forum Member

Tae Bo son

Mr. Larry,

I don't know if you heard or not, but a Tae Bo son won the ACHA little world hunt. He is off of the first cross Ervin made between Hannah and Bo. Hope everything is going well.

Carlton

Old Post 03-27-2015 03:11 PM
cmstoney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cmstoney Click here to Send cmstoney a Private Message Click Here to Email cmstoney Find more posts by cmstoney Add cmstoney to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry wilcox
UKC Forum Member

Thunder Kennels

I sure did and am very proud for him and his Tae Bo hound....Larry

Old Post 03-28-2015 04:05 PM
larry wilcox
UKC Forum Member

Thunder Kennels

Well I'm sure bad at names but big congrats to the Tae Bo male winning the ACHA Little Championship... and congrats to the 3 Top Gun pups winning 1st, 2nd and 3rd place at Southern English Days Friday night....also to Danny with 3rd place win with his 11 month old Gun/Rita pup in her 1st hunt................Great Job Guys

Old Post 03-29-2015 03:33 PM
JimF
UKC Forum Member

Larry

Larry do you know the dams of any of the dogs that won out of gun at SED. Jim

Old Post 03-30-2015 02:10 AM
JimF is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JimF Click here to Send JimF a Private Message Click Here to Email JimF Find more posts by JimF Add JimF to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry wilcox
UKC Forum Member

Thunder Kennels

Jim, No I don't ...I got the msg. sat. from Darrel Brown it was for the Friday night hunt ...don't know about Saturday night or high scoring dogs yet.....If hear I'll let you know...Larry

Old Post 03-30-2015 02:41 PM
Richard Moore
UKC Forum Member

Re: Thunder Kennels

Larry glad to see those Top Gun hounds winning Big in the hunts.

quote:
Originally posted by larry wilcox
Jim, No I don't ...I got the msg. sat. from Darrel Brown it was for the Friday night hunt ...don't know about Saturday night or high scoring dogs yet.....If hear I'll let you know...Larry

Old Post 03-30-2015 11:04 PM
Richard Moore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Moore Click here to Send Richard Moore a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Moore Find more posts by Richard Moore Add Richard Moore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry wilcox
UKC Forum Member

Thunder Kennels

Thank you Richard I'm so proud for all of them...Some great weather and my better health has returned to Michigan. Time to get the young Guns rolling again...Larry

Old Post 04-02-2015 02:51 PM
Michael Carman
UKC Forum Member

Larry

Glad to hear your doing well after your knee surgery. I know you'll be back, you've got to many good young dogs to be out for long. Tell David hi for me. Hope to see you guys at English Days.

Old Post 04-03-2015 01:49 PM
Michael Carman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Michael Carman Click here to Send Michael Carman a Private Message Click Here to Email Michael Carman Find more posts by Michael Carman Add Michael Carman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry wilcox
UKC Forum Member

Thunder Kennels

Thanks Michael, I had a great time last night with good friends David, Kyle, and Caleb...We took Calebs walker, Smoke, and Bell (Gun pup).....Caught one on the ground and treed one on the outside. We then returned to the house and picked up Gun and Pride (Gun/Ruby) treed 2 on the outside and 2 dens....Had to quit my knee was getting sore but lots of fun with good friends..............Larry

Old Post 04-04-2015 01:48 PM
LERogers
UKC Forum Member

Re: Larry

quote:
Originally posted by JimF
Larry do you know the dams of any of the dogs that won out of gun at SED. Jim

The dog that won Friday night high scoring was out of GrNitech Pithole Creek Crissy

GR. Ch. NITECH Taylor's Rax

GR. Ch. GRNITECH TAYLOR's ALL NIGHT CAMO

GRCH, GRNITECH 'PR' J&P Top Gun Lil Ruger

Rogers: 202.438.4398
Ron: 240.298.2250
Joey: 571.882.3694
P: 202.276.4758

Email: JandPKennels@gmail.com

Old Post 04-05-2015 10:15 AM
LERogers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LERogers Click here to Send LERogers a Private Message Click Here to Email LERogers Find more posts by LERogers Add LERogers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hooch1987
UKC Forum Member

Is it possible for you to ship semen on top gun and if so how much?

Contact info
•Chris Hafley(859-583-3573)
•Staci Hafley (859-583-3079)

•CH NtCh Main Street Woman•
(GrCh GrNtCh'Pr'Main Street Max X GrNtCh'Pr'Twin Creek Patch)
•Dual Grand'Pr'Main Street Jax•
(GrNtCh Main Street Jack X NtCh Main Street Woman)

Old Post 04-06-2015 03:21 AM
Hooch1987 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hooch1987 Click here to Send Hooch1987 a Private Message Click Here to Email Hooch1987 Find more posts by Hooch1987 Add Hooch1987 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry wilcox
UKC Forum Member

Thunder Kennels

Hooch...Sure can....its right on 200.00 overnighting and tank rental...its shipped from nevergone breeding center and he does a fantastic job.....Thanks Larry

Old Post 04-06-2015 04:16 PM
larry wilcox
UKC Forum Member

Thunder Kennels

Mr Rogers, I sure don't.. I was home and not present so hopefully those winners will read this and post results and breeding...my congrats to all the winners....Larry

Old Post 04-08-2015 02:53 PM
RatDog
UKC Forum Member

Re: Thunder Kennels

quote:
Originally posted by larry wilcox
Hooch...Sure can....its right on 200.00 overnighting and tank rental...its shipped from nevergone breeding center and he does a fantastic job.....Thanks Larry

is that $200 plus stud fee right? Stud fee still $400??

Old Post 04-10-2015 07:30 PM
RatDog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RatDog Click here to Send RatDog a Private Message Find more posts by RatDog Add RatDog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry wilcox
UKC Forum Member

thunder kennels

Yup..Might be cheeper for you to jump in auto and drive ....You wont be disappointed ...Thanks Larry

Old Post 04-11-2015 03:11 PM