UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grntch,bear's Crosscountry Red Deuce
Pages (23): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

BTT

BTT

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-22-2012 02:42 PM
Don Barnett Sr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Don Barnett Sr Click here to Send Don Barnett Sr a Private Message Click Here to Email Don Barnett Sr Find more posts by Don Barnett Sr Add Don Barnett Sr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Btt

BTT

Old Post 02-25-2012 12:48 AM
Don Barnett Sr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Don Barnett Sr Click here to Send Don Barnett Sr a Private Message Click Here to Email Don Barnett Sr Find more posts by Don Barnett Sr Add Don Barnett Sr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Btt

btt

Old Post 03-07-2012 12:06 AM
OUTLAW REDBONE
UKC Forum Member

Grntch,bear's Crosscountry Red Deuce

quote:
Originally posted by Don Barnett Sr
Deuce is a four year old now.He made GRNTCH as a two year old. we are offering him at Stud to the public. Perfect, he aint, but he is bred to be a reproducer. He is proving him self to be just that. If your interested in him I have a hat full of name and numbers I would be glad to give you so you can check him out for yourself. Dont take my word for it, you are welcome to come for a hunt anytime. give me a little notice so I can make arangements with my work and we can set something up.

*******GRNTCH'PR'T-TOP TREE TALKIN RED RAT
*****GRNTCH GRCH'PR'T-TOP RABBLE ROUSER
*******RGNTCH GRCH'PR'T-TOP ROCK-N-RED RAVEN
***GRNTCH'PR'BERA'S CROSSCOUNTRY RED DEUCE
*******GRNTCH'PR'HOBO JACK
*****GRNTCH CH'PR'STERKIS'S MACHINE GUN ANNIE
*******GRNTCH CH'PR'STERKIS FAMOUS OUTLAW ANN

This video was made when he was two.

Here are a couple pups from him.

Please fell free to call me any time home # 870-364-6880 cell# 870-500-4996.
Thank you for taking the time to read our post. God bless you.

Cecil "Buck" Ratliff

Dublin, Virginia
(540) 641-1623

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME

Click Here To Visit Web Site

Home of:

GRNITECH GRCH T-TOP DARK TIMBER MOOSE.....CO-OWNER Tom Solberg
GRNITCH L'S DARK TIMBER WENDY.....CO-OWNER Richard Lambert
NITECH GRCH DARK TIMBER RED ANGUS <AKA> DA BULL CO OWNER Jeremy Erho
'PR' SOGGY BOTTOM DARK TMBER ADDY CO-OWNER Pastor MIke
'PR' RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER BO

R.I.P
GRNITECH GRCH RATLIFF'S OUTLAW DIXIE
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch RATLIFF'S OUTLAW PL RED PENNY
GRNITECH CH SOGGY BOTTOM RAZOR'S LIVE WIRE (DAISY)
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch LONG TALL SALLY
NITECH RATLIFF'S T-TOP DARK TIMBER SPOOK
NITECH CH RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER HERNIE

A Proud Member of The Virginia Cartel and Virginia Coalition for Procyon Lotor Management & Control

The Few, the Proud, the Graduates of Raven's School of Shooting

Old Post 03-09-2012 04:52 PM
OUTLAW REDBONE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OUTLAW REDBONE Click here to Send OUTLAW REDBONE a Private Message Visit OUTLAW REDBONE's homepage! Find more posts by OUTLAW REDBONE Add OUTLAW REDBONE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Fun hunt with good folks

I would like to think Bobby Lewis and Wayne Daniel for a fun hunt Tuesday night. I had a good time guys the hunting woods where great. I wish the dog work would have been a little better but things happen. Not every night is a good one for the dogs, for my dogs that is, Perfect they aint.
These two young men are both stand up guys, Christian's,and a lot of fun. Thanks.

Old Post 03-15-2012 06:20 PM
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

NTCH COPPERHEAD RED

This is Copper. Copper is the first NTCH from GRNTCH BEAR'S CROSSCOUNTRY RED DEUCE. I realy think copper is one of the many to come.

********GRNTCH T-TOP TREE TALKIN RED RAT
******GRNTCH GRCH T-TOP RABBLE ROUSER
********GRNNTCH GRCH T-TOP ROCK-N-RED RAVEN
****GRNTCH BBEAR'S CROSSCOUNTRY RED DEUCE
********GRNTCH HOBO JACK
******GRNTCH CH STERKIS'S MACHINE GUN ANNIE
********GRNTCH CH STREKIS FAMOUS OUTLEW ANN
**NTCH WILLIAMS COPPERHEAD RED
********GRNTCH CH DAWNS TIMBER JACK
******GRNTCH GRCH KEY'S OUTLAW RED MOON
********GRNTCH KEY'S OUTLAW JESSIE
****PR BEAR'S ONE GRAND TINA
********GRNTCH GRCH STEPP'S LITTLE PEPPER
******GRNTCH GRCH MOONLIGHT PEPPER ANN
********GRNTCH NIGHTY NITE MOONLIGHT KATE

It's not just Deuce that throwed this pup. It all goes back to the hounds he and the female came from and the people that put it all together. Like I have said Jason and I just stepped it on all the hard work of others. And we have had a great time getting to where we are now.
There will be a few good females bred to Deuce this year.
Do your home work to see if the line Deuce is from will complement your females. Lets work together and breed a better reddog. I will be glad to answer any questions you may have. We will be glad to show Deuce in the brush to anyone. I dont make excuses for him, perfect, he ain't. so come see for youeself first hand. we will see what the future holds.
Thank you for taking the time to read our post.

Old Post 03-20-2012 04:17 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Re: NTCH COPPERHEAD RED

quote:
Originally posted by Don Barnett Sr
I realy think copper is one of the many to come.

So do I.

Old Post 03-20-2012 02:59 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

BTT

UPUPUP

Old Post 04-06-2012 04:05 PM
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Babe Stakes

I am pulling for mister Budd Hood tonight and his Deuce X Tina pup. She is making into a fine little hound, and she will be a winner.
Thanks Budd, go get um.

Old Post 04-15-2012 02:16 AM
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Babe Stakes

I talked with Budd Hood. He told me his little dog came up a little short tonight. She did a jam up job, she just got beat on the tree. He is excited about her, he knows what a coondog is. If he didn't think she could have won he wouldn't have wasted his time or money.
Thanks again Budd, keep up the good work.

Old Post 04-15-2012 04:11 AM
Chad Francis
UKC Forum Member

Male

Nice dog and sounds great to. Mr Tree-Dog.

Old Post 04-15-2012 06:02 PM
Chad Francis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chad Francis Click here to Send Chad Francis a Private Message Click Here to Email Chad Francis Find more posts by Chad Francis Add Chad Francis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OUTLAW REDBONE
UKC Forum Member

Hey Don

Are you going to Redbone day's? If so, I was going to see if we could get Mantis to Virginia.

Buck

Cecil "Buck" Ratliff

Dublin, Virginia
(540) 641-1623

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME

Click Here To Visit Web Site

Home of:

GRNITECH GRCH T-TOP DARK TIMBER MOOSE.....CO-OWNER Tom Solberg
GRNITCH L'S DARK TIMBER WENDY.....CO-OWNER Richard Lambert
NITECH GRCH DARK TIMBER RED ANGUS <AKA> DA BULL CO OWNER Jeremy Erho
'PR' SOGGY BOTTOM DARK TMBER ADDY CO-OWNER Pastor MIke
'PR' RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER BO

R.I.P
GRNITECH GRCH RATLIFF'S OUTLAW DIXIE
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch RATLIFF'S OUTLAW PL RED PENNY
GRNITECH CH SOGGY BOTTOM RAZOR'S LIVE WIRE (DAISY)
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch LONG TALL SALLY
NITECH RATLIFF'S T-TOP DARK TIMBER SPOOK
NITECH CH RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER HERNIE

A Proud Member of The Virginia Cartel and Virginia Coalition for Procyon Lotor Management & Control

The Few, the Proud, the Graduates of Raven's School of Shooting

Old Post 04-15-2012 09:04 PM
OUTLAW REDBONE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OUTLAW REDBONE Click here to Send OUTLAW REDBONE a Private Message Visit OUTLAW REDBONE's homepage! Find more posts by OUTLAW REDBONE Add OUTLAW REDBONE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Buck & Chad

I do plan to be there. That is if nothing comes up. If by chance I dont get to go She will have a ride there.
Chad what male are you refuring too, Mister Treedog?

Old Post 04-16-2012 03:23 AM
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Deuce

I am getting some great reports from the Deuce pups that are out there. I can't wait for some of them to hit the hunts.I will be glad to give anyone names and nunbers of the folks that have them. If you are interested in a pup, or breeding to Deuce.
Thank you for reading our post. Any comments or advice is appreciated.
Lets bred a better redbone.

Last edited by Don Barnett Sr on 05-01-2012 at 08:41 PM

Old Post 04-25-2012 09:57 PM
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Deuce

UPUPUP

Old Post 05-01-2012 08:42 PM
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Reproducer

Deuce comes from a long list of reproducers and he is proving he has that same trait.
This NTCH williams copperhead red off Deuce x tina.

[IMG]

This is Bacon, he has a couple wins also. He placed in the AR state hunt last year.

This is Dan he has a 2nd and a 4th at 14 months.Dan has oniy been in two hunts. You can't beat 100%

Last edited by Don Barnett Sr on 05-14-2012 at 03:02 AM

Old Post 05-14-2012 02:55 AM
Preston Owens
UKC Forum Member

Don

Nice young dog, Scott Hance is a great guy.. 2 cast wins at the state hunt is doing good.. Now just needs the first..

Old Post 05-14-2012 03:13 AM
Preston Owens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Preston Owens Click here to Send Preston Owens a Private Message Find more posts by Preston Owens Add Preston Owens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Deuce pups

GRNTCH,PR BEAR' CROSSCOUNTRY RED DEUCE.
He is throwing his likeness into his pups. TREEDOGS.

NTCH,PR WILLIAMS COPPERHEAD RED.

AMOS.

BACON

ACE and MANTIS

DAN, This pup has a 2nd and a 4th at 14 months.

NTCH COPPERHEAD RED and CINDY

Old Post 05-16-2012 10:02 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Will Dan and Copper be at American Redbone Days in Trenton?

Old Post 05-17-2012 04:06 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

BTT

UPUPUP

Old Post 05-18-2012 11:00 PM
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Redbone days

We are looking forward to it, hope to see you all there.

Old Post 05-23-2012 08:12 PM
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Arkansas state hunt 2012

Luther and Scott Hance with Dan. Dan is from Deuce X Musicmaker
Friday night.

Saturday night

Last edited by Don Barnett Sr on 07-09-2012 at 09:47 PM

Old Post 05-29-2012 12:52 PM
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

ARD

We had a great time at ARD, The coon just weren't down in the areas we hunted. Win some, lose some, and some just get away.
We had dead casts friday and saturday nights. The fellowship was good for the most part.
GRNTCH BEAR'S CROSSCOUNTRY RED DEUCE, second place in the thursday night fellow ship hunt.

Also Dan from DEUCE X MUSICMAKER picked up a little PKC cash thursday. This pup is fourteen months now. He hunted against some top hounds to get that little pay day. Dan has been in three hunts and got three cast wins. You cant ask for more than 100%. I am very proud of him.
I think there will be a couple more pups from this cross that will hit the winners circle soon.

Last edited by Don Barnett Sr on 06-12-2012 at 10:03 PM

Old Post 06-12-2012 10:00 PM
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

UPUPUP

BTT

Old Post 06-15-2012 08:22 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Here is what a 12 mos old Deuce pup looks like. I sure am glad that I made that trip out to Arkansas last year to get Buck's female bred.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 06-22-2012 at 05:01 PM

Old Post 06-22-2012 04:59 PM