UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Redneck Mafia
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Team Mafia 2
UKC Forum Member

Redneck Mafia

The old man finally gave up the fight this morning at the ripe old age of 13. This dog blessed so many. From countless state race winners, truck hunt finalists, world hunt finalist and just good country coon dogs, He blessed so many with there dog of a lifetime. Looking back it’s truly amazing what my dad built around a $50 ugly white pup he has created so many friendships and has been allowed to consistently compete at the highest level thanks to old Maf. I won my first cast with Mafia and just a few weeks ago my son hunted Mafia in his last hunt.
Mafia has spent the last week or so inside sleeping in dads recliner. Even though he was hobbling around and obviously not doing to good he would get up when you came in so he could lay his head on your lap and get his ears scratched. The good ones are hard to say good by to I figured that out last year with Demon but the great ones take it to whole different level. All there is to do is look back at all of the great memories made and try to carry on his legacy.

Dalton Cummings
918-533-6545

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-22-2020 10:05 PM
Team Mafia 2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Team Mafia 2 Click here to Send Team Mafia 2 a Private Message Click Here to Email Team Mafia 2 Find more posts by Team Mafia 2 Add Team Mafia 2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jack Bingham
UKC Forum Member

Very well said.

A screw up on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.

HOME OF

GRNitech PKC Platinum CH PR Mosquito Creek Danno's Buggs 2018 American Redbone Champion. 2019 World Champion Female. 2020 PURINA NATIONALS CH.

GRNITE CH Mosquito Creek Hank 2020 top 100

NITE CH SILVER CH Jersey Girl 2020 Top 100

GRNITE CH SILVER CH. Wipeout Small Pox 2020 Top 100

NITECH River Valley Rain

R.I.P.
GRNitech PKC CH GRCH Awesome Mosquito Crk. Lick 2016 World Champion Redbone Female

R.I.P.
DUAL GRAND PR ANDREWS MOSQUITO CREEK GO MAN SAM DNA-P

R.I.P.
GRNITECH PR Thunder creek Squeller 2cast wins NRCA. 4 cast wins AKC qualified for AKC 2009,2010,2011 world hunt. Qualified for 2008,2009 and 2010 UKC worlds. World Finalist at the 2010 UKC Worlds. Money won in PKC

R.I.P. NITECH PR Faith's Image ( 3-UKC 1st) cast win at NRCA 6TH AT ARCA Money won in PKC

Look us up on Facebook: Mosquito Creek Redbones

Old Post 01-22-2020 10:12 PM
Jack Bingham is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jack Bingham Click here to Send Jack Bingham a Private Message Click Here to Email Jack Bingham Visit Jack Bingham's homepage! Find more posts by Jack Bingham Add Jack Bingham to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
novicane65
UKC Forum Member

Sorry to hear Dalton and the rest of the clan. You all will be in my thoughts tonight.

And
Partners on a few common trashy young dogs

Gone but not forgotten

GrNtCh, PKC Ch Hillbilly Bildo
Pr Broken Oaks Wild Blue Gypsy

Old Post 01-22-2020 10:17 PM
novicane65 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for novicane65 Click here to Send novicane65 a Private Message Click Here to Email novicane65 Find more posts by novicane65 Add novicane65 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Sorry for y’all’s loss.

Tar

Old Post 01-22-2020 10:23 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jerrod douglas
UKC Forum Member

SORRY TO HEAR. HE WAS A GOOD ONE.

SUPER STAKE CHAMPION GRNITECH SERIAL COONER (GRNITECH INSANE "X" / GRNITECH GOOD GOLLY MISS MOLLY)

GRNITECH CH REBA MC ENTIRE {REEZEN / GRAY'S STYLISH PAIGE} LITTERMATE TO 2018 UKC AND AKC WLDNITECH GRNITECH GRAYS RACK EM WILLY

Old Post 01-22-2020 10:27 PM
jerrod douglas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jerrod douglas Click here to Send jerrod douglas a Private Message Find more posts by jerrod douglas Add jerrod douglas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DAVE H
UKC Forum Member

Sorry for your loss!!
Love the picture of the sleepover that was posted, it brought a smile and swollen eyes all at the same time.
So grateful with the great things he left you!

BLUE GHOST HAUNTED SKY

Old Post 01-22-2020 10:40 PM
DAVE H is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DAVE H Click here to Send DAVE H a Private Message Click Here to Email DAVE H Find more posts by DAVE H Add DAVE H to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Sorry for your loss,

Old Post 01-22-2020 11:34 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

The ole dog took you guys on a heck of a run that I suspect is far from over

Old Post 01-23-2020 12:03 AM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

GRNITECH SCH REDNECK MAFIA January 1, 2007 - January 23, 2020

Today we laid to rest a part of our family. He came here at weaning and treed his first coon at just over 3 mo old on a walk learning to lead in a apple tree at the end of our lane and his last at nearly 13 years old. He brought the joy and family heritage of the sport of coonhunting to 3 more generations of Cummings'. He blessed us in so many ways. For a dog with only 139 pups he has as of today 41 titled offspring of NITECH, GRNITECH and a NGRNCH for a production of titled offspring of 29.496% when we quit breeding him he was UKC's #1 reproducer on the current list with the highest of any breed at just over 20% he also produced multiple State Champions, $ State leaders and $ State Champions, and placers in just about every major hunt in various kennel clubs. His mark on the Walker breed as a backyard coondog that was never advertised will continue on through his offspring and theirs.
Cheyenne says those old legs had a million miles on them and he had treed a ton of em'. If good dogs go to heaven there's a bunch of coonhunters up there having a blast tonight! RIP ol buddy we're all gonna miss you.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 01-23-2020 01:16 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rudedog
UKC Forum Member

sorry for your loss

Old Post 01-23-2020 02:35 AM
rudedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rudedog Click here to Send rudedog a Private Message Find more posts by rudedog Add rudedog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vic Stoll
UKC Forum Member

Sorry for your loss

Hate to hear it, those good ones are tough to lose

I’m betting he enjoyed the Cummings clan every bit as much as the Cummings clan enjoyed him. Memories made that will last multiple generations a lifetime, and that is priceless!

Gone but not forgotten:
Nt Ch Fanny's Midnite Blue Annie - aka Sodie Pop R.I.P. - I will miss you old girl

Nt Ch Becky’s Midnite Blue Hank - R.I.P. Old Boy, thank you for the memories

Gr Nt Ch S&E's Midnite Lite Blue Snow (Co-Owned with my good friend Harry Eidenier) - We had a blast following you ole girl!

Old Post 01-23-2020 02:50 AM
Vic Stoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vic Stoll Click here to Send Vic Stoll a Private Message Find more posts by Vic Stoll Add Vic Stoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Peter Weddle
UKC Forum Member

Sorry for you loss.

Old Post 01-23-2020 03:48 AM
Peter Weddle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Peter Weddle Click here to Send Peter Weddle a Private Message Click Here to Email Peter Weddle Find more posts by Peter Weddle Add Peter Weddle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Jen Cummings

He may be gone, but he will NOT be forgotten, he sure made his mark on the Walker BREED and a bunch of coon hunters. I will never forget the sleepover picture of him and Kash, so very glad you shared that picture. Losing things we love is a cruel part of living, but we will always have our memories and they will live on in our minds. May the memories Mafia brought to your family comfort you all in your loss of a true friend and family member. Dave

Old Post 01-23-2020 03:54 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DL NH
UKC Forum Member

Sorry for your loss. The good ones always leave us way to soon.

Old Post 01-23-2020 04:09 AM
DL NH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DL NH Click here to Send DL NH a Private Message Find more posts by DL NH Add DL NH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Preacher Tom
UKC Forum Member

Mafia may have only 41 titled pups but he also has a number like mine that never get to a competition hunt but tree coon every night. They just got an owner who doesn't take them to town. Wish I had another as good as my Preacher dog out of Mafia. His percentage of good coon dogs was very high.

Old Post 01-23-2020 04:21 AM
Preacher Tom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Preacher Tom Click here to Send Preacher Tom a Private Message Click Here to Email Preacher Tom Find more posts by Preacher Tom Add Preacher Tom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Freeman2
UKC Forum Member

sorry to hear.he definitely left you a lot if great memories and an impact to the breed. I have hunted with some out of him and they were definitely winners

Old Post 01-23-2020 04:27 AM
Freeman2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Freeman2 Click here to Send Freeman2 a Private Message Find more posts by Freeman2 Add Freeman2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skeets
UKC Forum Member

iam sorry you lost your hunting buddy.

Old Post 01-23-2020 10:06 AM
skeets is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skeets Click here to Send skeets a Private Message Click Here to Email skeets Find more posts by skeets Add skeets to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jkidd1
UKC Forum Member

Sorry to hear that, them years fly by. I'm sure y'all brought the ol boy just as much joy as he brought to your family too. Good ones are hard to say goodbye too but they sure sure the tone.

JEREMY KIDD
765-520-1552

*females*
GRNITECH' JR'S JANEY
(Xjr X Insane Jane)

GRNITECH ST. JOHN'S STYLISH REX
(Ol south stylish Rebel X Janey)

GRNITECH' AFTER DARK'S JAN-IT
(Sweat It X Janey)

DUAL GRNITE' LONETREE LEGEND (R.I.P.)
(Noct. Style X Southern Sky)

GRNITECH' STYLISH LITTLE PEG(R.I.P.)
(Trackman X Browns Little Peg)

GRNITECH 'PR' JANEY'S GOTTA GUN
(Wild Card X Jr's Janey)

NITECH ‘PR’ REBELS STYLISH MOJA
(Ol Souths Stylish Rebel X Janey)

AFTER DARK’S PURDY PENNY
(Big $$ X Janit)

NITECH' SEVEN MILE SLOOPY(R.I.P.)
(Skipper x Big time Trixie)

Proud UNION JOURNEYMAN LINEMAN
https://i.postimg.cc/654pWfzm/IMG-1920.png
I.B.E.W. LOCAL 1393

Old Post 01-23-2020 11:57 AM
jkidd1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkidd1 Click here to Send jkidd1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jkidd1 Find more posts by jkidd1 Add jkidd1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

THE BEST PLACE TO BURY HIM IS IN YOUR HEART,,SO SORRY

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 01-23-2020 12:18 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trevorwade09
UKC Forum Member

Congrats on an awesome hound! He left a mark in his 13+ years and left a legacy. Tree one for him tonight.

Old Post 01-23-2020 01:14 PM
trevorwade09 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trevorwade09 Click here to Send trevorwade09 a Private Message Click Here to Email trevorwade09 Find more posts by trevorwade09 Add trevorwade09 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pamjohnson
UKC Forum Member

Sorry for your loss. Priceless memories! I also really enjoyed your picture of mafia and kash. Thanks for sharing

Old Post 01-23-2020 02:39 PM
pamjohnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pamjohnson Click here to Send pamjohnson a Private Message Click Here to Email pamjohnson Find more posts by pamjohnson Add pamjohnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Philip Foster
UKC Forum Member

Sorry for your loss of a great hound .

Old Post 01-23-2020 05:07 PM
Philip Foster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Philip Foster Click here to Send Philip Foster a Private Message Click Here to Email Philip Foster Find more posts by Philip Foster Add Philip Foster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rob thompson
UKC Forum Member

Sorry to hear this.

Old Post 01-24-2020 05:15 PM
rob thompson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rob thompson Click here to Send rob thompson a Private Message Click Here to Email rob thompson Find more posts by rob thompson Add rob thompson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Carroll
UKC Forum Member

A great hound owned and hunted by a great family.

Condolences to the Cummings clan.

I'm glad his blood is in my kennel.

Old Post 01-31-2020 03:04 PM
John Carroll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Carroll Click here to Send John Carroll a Private Message Click Here to Email John Carroll Find more posts by John Carroll Add John Carroll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Thank you all for the kind words. Mafia is one of those that will be forever missed around here but will live on through his offspring and theirs.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 01-31-2020 08:11 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote