UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > bigtimberkennels (part.deaux)
Pages (646): « First ... « 644 645 [646]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

its a cold windy 35 degrees...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-15-2020 05:10 PM
Rex W Sims is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex W Sims Click here to Send Rex W Sims a Private Message Click Here to Email Rex W Sims Find more posts by Rex W Sims Add Rex W Sims to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

turn out to be a nice day here lot of sunshine thini it's going to get 35 for the night time low sure better than 14 degrees

Old Post 02-15-2020 10:18 PM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Lots of sun here today, but temp didn't get out of low 20s. The dogs enjoyed getting out to run 6 miles.

My friend called this afternoon crying, the guy with the camp near hers called her to tell her someone broke into her shed and stole 2 ATV's. One was a 2019 Yamaha KODIAK. They called the PSP, but I don't think they find many and when they do not much happens. The dealer we got our tractor from had an expensive piece of equipment stolen. They found it and the guys that stole it. They were supposed to pay for damages to it. He said he got a few $ from them and never heard from them again.

On a lighter note. I saw where someone on here mentioned coon parts. We keep a part of the males. I hav friends that want them for swizzle sticks or jewelry. When I got my first one back in the late 70's, it was made into a necklace, I had no clue what it was. This yr, a gal I met riding 10 yrs ago asked me if I had any left because she's taking a jewelry class and wants a necklace. I was telling her about my necklace and that it came from a guy named Herm Fisher. She said he was her UNCLE! Small world. By the way, I still have mine, it's over 40 yrs old. Do you think that's a record?

Old Post 02-16-2020 01:11 AM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

id say you have a record ridge 36 here this moronin

Old Post 02-16-2020 01:32 PM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

pretty nice day so far....

Old Post 02-16-2020 04:18 PM
Rex W Sims is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex W Sims Click here to Send Rex W Sims a Private Message Click Here to Email Rex W Sims Find more posts by Rex W Sims Add Rex W Sims to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

52 here but suppose to get some rain this evenin went help my buddy grind some feed drank a couple beers came home back to the warehouse job tommoro

Old Post 02-16-2020 08:58 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Well it hit a nice & sunny 40 today & in the holler 50.

Old Post 02-16-2020 11:25 PM
bigtimberkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtimberkennel Click here to Send bigtimberkennel a Private Message Find more posts by bigtimberkennel Add bigtimberkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Mornin everybody 36 so far.👍

Old Post 02-17-2020 12:25 PM
bigtimberkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtimberkennel Click here to Send bigtimberkennel a Private Message Find more posts by bigtimberkennel Add bigtimberkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

The record Miss Ridge is that coon ivory is still hard after bein detached for 40 yrs.😁

Old Post 02-17-2020 12:30 PM
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

getting afew sprinkles...

Old Post 02-17-2020 03:19 PM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

was a cold frosty moronin here but it's up to 51 suppose to get some rain tonite maybe tommoro sure don't need it we are water loged here

Old Post 02-17-2020 08:42 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

I hear in Jackson,Mississippi their evaluatin people cause the river is overflowin big time.

Old Post 02-17-2020 09:19 PM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

that don't sound good

Old Post 02-17-2020 10:55 PM