UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Big Game Hunting > The Plott hound world lost a great man today
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Adam O'Donnell
UKC Forum Member

The Plott hound world lost a great man today

Leo Dollins passed away today. Leo has been a top breeder and promoterI of top notch big game Plott hounds for decades. Leo certainly impacted the breed and will be greatly missed. I will update this thread with funeral arangements as soon as they become available.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-24-2013 10:04 PM
Adam O'Donnell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam O'Donnell Click here to Send Adam O'Donnell a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam O'Donnell Find more posts by Adam O'Donnell Add Adam O'Donnell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

SO SORRY

OUr thoughts and Prayers are with all who will mourn him. Praying the Dollins Family.......

Sincerely Sorry, Heather and Bob William

Old Post 05-25-2013 01:17 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam O'Donnell
UKC Forum Member

Ok folks... for those of you who would like to show your last respects. Leo's viewing is at Sharps funeral home 6063 Fenton Rd. Flint, MI 48507
Viewing times are Tuesday 2-5 pm and 7-9 pm
The funeral is Wednesday at 11 am.

Thanks everyone.

Old Post 05-25-2013 05:31 PM
Adam O'Donnell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam O'Donnell Click here to Send Adam O'Donnell a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam O'Donnell Find more posts by Adam O'Donnell Add Adam O'Donnell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Muleup
UKC Forum Member

That is a shame. Leo was a great man. He took me in when he didn't have to. I owe my high school graduation to him. I'm gonna miss u Leo!!!!

Old Post 05-26-2013 02:59 AM
Muleup is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Muleup Click here to Send Muleup a Private Message Click Here to Email Muleup Find more posts by Muleup Add Muleup to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris Maisano
New UKC Forum Member

Sad to hear that, hunted with Leo years ago very nice man.Still have a Dollins bred plott in my yard.He will be missed, my condolence to his family.

Old Post 05-26-2013 11:47 PM
Chris Maisano is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Maisano Click here to Send Chris Maisano a Private Message Click Here to Email Chris Maisano Find more posts by Chris Maisano Add Chris Maisano to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joe Polly
UKC Forum Member

Leo

Leo was a lifetime member of NPHA. And a long time breeder of the plott hound. He will be missed by many and I am proud that I was able to call him a my friend. He will live on thu his family and thu his Dollins Bred Plott Hounds. RIP Leo.

Home of NPHA Hall of Fame 2002 Deceased Big Game Male Fch`Wch`Grch`Pr`Polly`s Tuffoot Smokey
Home of 2011 UKC Performance Sire
Nitech`Grfch`Grwch`Grch`Pr`Polly`s Tuffoot Mr. RC Jake Gone but not forgotten

Keep them Pure and Keep the Brindle..

Old Post 05-28-2013 04:31 PM
Joe Polly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joe Polly Click here to Send Joe Polly a Private Message Click Here to Email Joe Polly Find more posts by Joe Polly Add Joe Polly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CLAVEYRIVERCURS
Banned

R.I.P. Leo

Old Post 06-05-2013 12:03 AM
CLAVEYRIVERCURS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CLAVEYRIVERCURS Click here to Send CLAVEYRIVERCURS a Private Message Click Here to Email CLAVEYRIVERCURS Find more posts by CLAVEYRIVERCURS Add CLAVEYRIVERCURS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote