UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Rip Mafia's Fang Slingin Demon
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Rip Mafia's Fang Slingin Demon

Dalton & Kash lost their beloved friend, hunting dog and part of their family today. Demon was the 5th place finisher in the 2018 UKC World Championship losing only to the future champ, part of his many other accomplishments. Demon was the first dog that Dalton has taken from a pup to a coondog and our 6 and 3 year old grandsons hunting buddy. He was just a likely to be running around the yard or in the house with the kids as outside at the dog house and rarely ever rode in a dog box, he was a front seat passenger. Already down to one eye and one testicle he was the little ugly dog (good looking to us) with the big personality and will be missed by the Team Mafia family.
free photo upload
upload image with url

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Last edited by Redneck Mafia on 08-20-2019 at 04:22 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-20-2019 04:01 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis Brown
UKC Forum Member

Sorry you lost him. It always hurts to lose a good one.

Home of :
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Peggy 4/91-1/02
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Little Peg 6/98-3/08
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Haley 8/02-11/13
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Taylor 3/05-11/17
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Rotten 10/08-2/13
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Midge 12/10-1/21
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Jessie 4/14-
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Lilly 5/19-

Old Post 08-20-2019 04:07 AM
Travis Brown is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Travis Brown Click here to Send Travis Brown a Private Message Click Here to Email Travis Brown Find more posts by Travis Brown Add Travis Brown to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Jen Cummings

That is just awful, what happened? Dave

Old Post 08-20-2019 04:51 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

RIP Demon

They never last long enough & when you turn one loose, we never know if it will be for the last. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 08-20-2019 08:37 AM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Sorry to hear, how old was he? And why did you call him ugly?

Old Post 08-20-2019 01:10 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

hate to hear that! and he looked good to me!

Old Post 08-20-2019 01:15 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Todd K / UKC
Administrator

That pic with Kash and knowing that ol' Demon rode shotgun makes me happy. He had a great life while he was here. Sorry.

Old Post 08-20-2019 01:35 PM
Todd K / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd K / UKC Click here to Send Todd K / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd K / UKC Find more posts by Todd K / UKC Add Todd K / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

Sorry for your loss

Ch.Swampmusic Lil Bit Sassy
Ch.Swampmusic Misty Shadow
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

But Looking To The Future...

Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Big Hoss

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 08-20-2019 02:30 PM
HOBO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOBO Click here to Send HOBO a Private Message Click Here to Email HOBO Visit HOBO's homepage! Find more posts by HOBO Add HOBO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Sorry for your loss.

Tar

Old Post 08-20-2019 02:59 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DL NH
UKC Forum Member

The good ones are never with us long enough. Hopefully you have something from him that can carry on the legacy. Sorry for your loss.

Old Post 08-20-2019 03:13 PM
DL NH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DL NH Click here to Send DL NH a Private Message Find more posts by DL NH Add DL NH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Hate to hear it. I always had a weak spot for a white dog with calico ears.

Old Post 08-20-2019 04:16 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

That stinks bad. Hate to hear it. That dog stood out at the Finals, as you can see he would with that makeup. I know Dalton really liked him.

Old Post 08-20-2019 04:44 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Team Mafia 2
UKC Forum Member

Thanks guys. He was my pal. He was 4 years old I really didn’t hunt him in any hunts until he was 2 in the last year I placed 5th at the UKC world made the Quarterfinals of the CHKC world and won right at 7,000 total. He was one of those dogs that always gave you a chance and the more that was on the line the better he seemed to look. I guess it’s back to square one. I’ll train another and be back. It’s pretty dang sickening though.

Dalton Cummings
918-533-6545

Old Post 08-20-2019 04:59 PM
Team Mafia 2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Team Mafia 2 Click here to Send Team Mafia 2 a Private Message Click Here to Email Team Mafia 2 Find more posts by Team Mafia 2 Add Team Mafia 2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Team Mafia 2
UKC Forum Member

For those asking what happened I can’t home last night and he had hung him self

Dalton Cummings
918-533-6545

Old Post 08-20-2019 05:01 PM
Team Mafia 2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Team Mafia 2 Click here to Send Team Mafia 2 a Private Message Click Here to Email Team Mafia 2 Find more posts by Team Mafia 2 Add Team Mafia 2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
natnicegg
UKC Forum Member

Sorry for your loss.

Old Post 08-20-2019 06:57 PM
natnicegg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for natnicegg Click here to Send natnicegg a Private Message Click Here to Email natnicegg Find more posts by natnicegg Add natnicegg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
natnicegg
UKC Forum Member

Sorry for your loss.

Old Post 08-20-2019 06:57 PM
natnicegg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for natnicegg Click here to Send natnicegg a Private Message Click Here to Email natnicegg Find more posts by natnicegg Add natnicegg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

Sorry for your loss. Like Todd said, good to see he had a great life not just left in a kennel or on a chain. Kudos to you for providing that.

Lone Pine North

Old Post 08-20-2019 08:31 PM
Lone Pine JB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lone Pine JB Click here to Send Lone Pine JB a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone Pine JB Visit Lone Pine JB's homepage! Find more posts by Lone Pine JB Add Lone Pine JB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donmills65
UKC Forum Member

Sorry for your loss

Old Post 08-20-2019 09:30 PM
Donmills65 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donmills65 Click here to Send Donmills65 a Private Message Find more posts by Donmills65 Add Donmills65 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jkidd1
UKC Forum Member

Sorry to hear, seems them good ones are always so fragile. And that sucker is a beauty in my eyes!!

JEREMY KIDD
765-520-1552

*females*
GRNITECH' JR'S JANEY
(Xjr X Insane Jane)

GRNITECH ST. JOHN'S STYLISH REX
(Ol south stylish Rebel X Janey)

GRNITECH' AFTER DARK'S JAN-IT
(Sweat It X Janey)

DUAL GRNITE' LONETREE LEGEND (R.I.P.)
(Noct. Style X Southern Sky)

GRNITECH' STYLISH LITTLE PEG(R.I.P.)
(Trackman X Browns Little Peg)

GRNITECH 'PR' JANEY'S GOTTA GUN
(Wild Card X Jr's Janey)

NITECH ‘PR’ REBELS STYLISH MOJA
(Ol Souths Stylish Rebel X Janey)

AFTER DARK’S PURDY PENNY
(Big $$ X Janit)

NITECH' SEVEN MILE SLOOPY(R.I.P.)
(Skipper x Big time Trixie)

Proud UNION JOURNEYMAN LINEMAN
https://i.postimg.cc/654pWfzm/IMG-1920.png
I.B.E.W. LOCAL 1393

Old Post 08-21-2019 01:19 AM
jkidd1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkidd1 Click here to Send jkidd1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jkidd1 Find more posts by jkidd1 Add jkidd1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ReddogMo
UKC Forum Member

Sorry to hear ! He was a good one 😩

Nt Ch Ch Dry Valley Sweet Ruby Rip
Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch PKC CH Dry Valley Wild N Sassy.
Nt Ch Dry Valley Ravishing Ruby
Gr Ch Nt Ch Willard's Legand Red
Nt Ch Ch S&M Simpsons Lil Girl with Leonard Simpson
Nt Ch Gr Ch Dry Valley Wild Bubba

Old Post 08-21-2019 04:21 AM
ReddogMo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ReddogMo Click here to Send ReddogMo a Private Message Click Here to Email ReddogMo Find more posts by ReddogMo Add ReddogMo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

THE BEST PLACE TO BURY A DOG IS IN YOUR HEART

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 08-21-2019 01:55 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Todd K / UKC
That pic with Kash and knowing that ol' Demon rode shotgun makes me happy. He had a great life while he was here. Sorry.

They look ready for the big one lol! He is one heartbroken little boy. I think most all of remember being a kid and having a dog that was a best friend.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 08-21-2019 09:00 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JB Cobb
UKC Forum Member

The good ones never last long enough .......

Old Post 08-21-2019 09:26 PM
JB Cobb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JB Cobb Click here to Send JB Cobb a Private Message Click Here to Email JB Cobb Find more posts by JB Cobb Add JB Cobb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Jen Cummings

My heart goes out to both Kash and Dalton, I definitely know the pain of losing a good one and it's heartbreaking. I lost one in Jan 1991 and still remember the pain like it was yesterday. We get so much pleasure out of our dogs, but the loss of one is a bitter pill to swallow. We never really get over the loss, we just learn to cope with it. Best wishes to all of you and relay my sympathies to Kash and Dalton. Dave

Old Post 08-22-2019 12:47 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nathan Harder
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
They look ready for the big one lol! He is one heartbroken little boy. I think most all of remember being a kid and having a dog that was a best friend.

Best medicine: get a pup in his hands. I'm sure you guys can accommodate that fairly easy!

Iraq War Vet 03-04, 05-06
RECON
618-410-3034

Old Post 08-22-2019 01:41 AM
Nathan Harder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nathan Harder Click here to Send Nathan Harder a Private Message Click Here to Email Nathan Harder Find more posts by Nathan Harder Add Nathan Harder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote