UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Nevergone
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
GCH Viper
UKC Forum Member

Nevergone

Has anyone been in contact with nevergone? I have a female due in about a month or so. I moved my semen there just in January. I really hate to move it again.. I was hoping they would continue at nevergone somehow.
I have laid off calling but I need to start making plans sooner rather than later.
I would also like to hear suggestions on where to have it done if I end up having to move it. I moved it to Dean because he was the best. I would love to know who else I known of as being good. Thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-19-2019 04:47 PM
GCH Viper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GCH Viper Click here to Send GCH Viper a Private Message Find more posts by GCH Viper Add GCH Viper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason Bourne
UKC Forum Member

Updated info only

I have made some calls, not taking new clients, except Ohio State University. I know their are more out there in these parts.
No guessing please, lots of people have this mans good
timely question.

Old Post 09-19-2019 05:16 PM
Jason Bourne is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Bourne Click here to Send Jason Bourne a Private Message Click Here to Email Jason Bourne Find more posts by Jason Bourne Add Jason Bourne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

following..............

Old Post 09-19-2019 05:28 PM
B McDaniel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B McDaniel Click here to Send B McDaniel a Private Message Click Here to Email B McDaniel Visit B McDaniel's homepage! Find more posts by B McDaniel Add B McDaniel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

Long ways from you, but I use North Ridgeville animal Hospital in North Ridgeville, Ohio. They are excellent, reasonable and have many references.

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Pr. Dan's little Porter.... my last beagle...

Last edited by harleydan1956 on 09-19-2019 at 09:27 PM

Old Post 09-19-2019 09:23 PM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim Green
UKC Forum Member

I spoke with someone today about it that knows Karen well. You can have your semen shipped. She still has Dean’s phone and can be reached through it.

Old Post 09-19-2019 11:34 PM
Tim Green is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim Green Click here to Send Tim Green a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim Green Find more posts by Tim Green Add Tim Green to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim Gump
UKC Forum Member

North Ridgeville

Im with ya Dan very nice place and always willing to help.

Grnite ch Lil Chic Weed
Grnite ch ch PKC ch Tree Bustin Molly Nite ch Lone Pine Ladybug

Old Post 09-20-2019 12:16 AM
Tim Gump is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim Gump Click here to Send Tim Gump a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim Gump Visit Tim Gump's homepage! Find more posts by Tim Gump Add Tim Gump to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GCH Viper
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for all the input guys.

Old Post 09-20-2019 07:44 PM
GCH Viper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GCH Viper Click here to Send GCH Viper a Private Message Find more posts by GCH Viper Add GCH Viper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GCH Viper
UKC Forum Member

Nevergone is currently only offering storage at this time.
Is there anyone out there that has any info/success stories at any other facility geographically close to central ky. I don't mind to drive some but would like to be as close as possible. I tried one other place in Georgetown ky two years ago and ended up with no pups and was very disappointed with the service I received.
I hear decent things about pewee vallley in Louisville ky BUT they turn me off as they have absolutely no time for you when you call. The Dean Bitizel operations in this world are few and far between it seems.
If you have already replied to this post with info I really appreciate the input.
Still considering options. Thanks

Old Post 09-24-2019 01:55 AM