UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > American Leopard Hound: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Leopard Females
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
muleman232
UKC Forum Member

Leopard Female

I have a six month old female out of Moose . She looks like a black Plott with brindle trim . I haven't done much with her . I'll take $450.00 for her . I live in the Eastern Panhandle of WV , twenty minutes off of I 81 . Call ,text , or PM me I'll answer your questions as honestly as I can . Scott Little 304-676-1622.

Last edited by muleman232 on 11-28-2018 at 05:42 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-05-2018 12:50 PM
muleman232 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for muleman232 Click here to Send muleman232 a Private Message Click Here to Email muleman232 Find more posts by muleman232 Add muleman232 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote