UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Prayers needed for the Cattron Family
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Doug Robinson
UKC Forum Member

Prayers needed for the Cattron Family

Those in the hunting community may remember a great fellow sportsman and father Mike Cattron from Manchester Indiana. I received some very sad news yesterday that Mike and wife Jennie had lost their beautiful daughter Katie.

I had the honor of meeting Katie and to the utmost enjoying her vitality, love for people and being a sweet soul that made you smile inside and out.

Katie was a special needs child that touched the heart of everyone she met. She was born with medial problems that didn't hold her back. With family love and care she made it all the way to age 20. Yesterday her heart just wore out as she was getting ready to go to school. I commend Mike and Jennie for their never ending love and compassion they showed their sweet Katie and the challenges they faced.

Services will be held Sunday, March 17, 2019 at 2:00 p.m. from McKee Mortuary, 1401 State Road 114 West, North Manchester, IN. Friends and family may call on Sunday from 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. at McKee Mortuary. Pastor J.P. Freeman will officiate and burial will follow at Oaklawn Cemetery, 600 Beckley Street, North Manchester, IN.
For those who wish to honor the memory of Katie Cattron, contributions may be made in her name to Daniel's Place c/o Wabash County Community Foundation, 105 W. Second Street, Suite 100, North Manchester, IN 46962

Katie on the left with sister Molly

Some people tell me I am crazy to spend this kind of money on hunting gear for Katie. I will tell you when Molly & I head out and she runs to her room crying because she can't go its rough. Well you get my point them days are over, she has her gear now so trust me she will go. She walked to every tree I took her to last kill season with her little barbie boots and flash light. In my eyes if she is going, she needs to feel & look like the rest of us. She now looks & feels like a coon hunter you can see it in her eyes and smile thanks to Valley Creeks help. Mike

Past Home of:
GRNITECH FCH GRCH ROBINSON'S SILVERTONE BLUSPECK HTX DNA-P
GRNITECH GRCH PKC CH ROBINSON'S RED LINDSAY
NITECH GRFCH GRWCH GRCH ROBINSON'S CROOKTAIL KATE
GRNITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S CIDERHOUSE LULU
NITECH GRCH GRFCH GRWCH RED RIDGE'S SUPER SHOCK Z HTX2
NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY ANNIE (BLUSPECK DAUGHTER)
NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S JJ THUNDER SUE

Current
CH PR ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY JUNEBUG - (GRNITECH PKC CH RIVER BOTTOM'S CRACKER JACK X NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY ANNIE)

Last edited by Doug Robinson on 03-15-2019 at 03:11 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-15-2019 03:07 PM
Doug Robinson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Robinson Click here to Send Doug Robinson a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Robinson Find more posts by Doug Robinson Add Doug Robinson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Eric Piatt
UKC Forum Member

My thoughts and prayers for the Cattron family.

Old Post 03-15-2019 05:28 PM
Eric Piatt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Eric Piatt Click here to Send Eric Piatt a Private Message Click Here to Email Eric Piatt Find more posts by Eric Piatt Add Eric Piatt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seth isch
UKC Forum Member

Sorry

Sorry to hear this. Always a nice family. Prayers from the Isch痴

I MAY HAVE A NICE HOUND FOR SALE FROM TIME TO TIME.

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
GRNTCH RED RUBY HARDTIME JAKE
GRNTCH PKC CH BIG HOLLOW AWESOME LEXUS
GRNTCH HARDTIME HADDIE
CH PR SANDHILL LITTLE SHEBA
CH PR HIGH VOLTAGE ROCKSY

Old Post 03-16-2019 02:52 AM
seth isch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for seth isch Click here to Send seth isch a Private Message Click Here to Email seth isch Find more posts by seth isch Add seth isch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jesus is King
New UKC Forum Member

My Condolences for your loss . The Holy Ghost can heal any loss or wound and hurt!!!! Jesus wept.

Old Post 03-18-2019 01:45 PM
Jesus is King is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jesus is King Click here to Send Jesus is King a Private Message Click Here to Email Jesus is King Find more posts by Jesus is King Add Jesus is King to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Randall Powell
UKC Forum Member

That is certainly a heart breaker. I have a special needs daughter myself and couldn稚 imagine losing her or any child for that matter. My deepest condolences and prayers go out to the Cattron family

Texas River Bottom Kennels
GRNITECH CH River Bottoms Ramblin Ringo (sold)
GRNITECH River Bottoms Midnite Lady(RIP)
GRNITECH River Bottoms Cracker Jack
CH NITECH Brady Creeks Tree Slamming Sady
NITECH Cold Creek Trashy Dixie

Old Post 03-20-2019 04:24 AM
Randall Powell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randall Powell Click here to Send Randall Powell a Private Message Click Here to Email Randall Powell Find more posts by Randall Powell Add Randall Powell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote