UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > 2yr old male OMCBA
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
The Kaiser
UKC Forum Member

2yr old male OMCBA

Thought I had him sold guy never came to get him so he’s for sale again he will tree an easy squirrel and has treed a couple coons he just need someone to hunt him by himself and finish him. The wife and I took him out Thursday a treed two with him couldn’t find the one had the other knocked it out to him. $300 304-813-0119 Thanks Ricky

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-29-2014 11:41 AM
The Kaiser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Kaiser Click here to Send The Kaiser a Private Message Click Here to Email The Kaiser Visit The Kaiser's homepage! Find more posts by The Kaiser Add The Kaiser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harehunter69
New UKC Forum Member

cur

can you send pic to my phone thanks
304-689-0980

Old Post 09-29-2014 06:06 PM
harehunter69 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harehunter69 Click here to Send harehunter69 a Private Message Click Here to Email harehunter69 Find more posts by harehunter69 Add harehunter69 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Teddy2497
New UKC Forum Member

Post pedigree

Old Post 09-30-2014 03:28 AM
Teddy2497 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Teddy2497 Click here to Send Teddy2497 a Private Message Click Here to Email Teddy2497 Find more posts by Teddy2497 Add Teddy2497 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Kaiser
UKC Forum Member

2 yr OMCBA

Gently men it seems I have lost the papers so he is free. If I find the papers and someone has him well he’s still free and I send them the papers. Sorry about this. I will do my best to find the papers or call the gentleman I got him from and get another set. Thanks Ricky

Old Post 10-02-2014 11:10 AM
The Kaiser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Kaiser Click here to Send The Kaiser a Private Message Click Here to Email The Kaiser Visit The Kaiser's homepage! Find more posts by The Kaiser Add The Kaiser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Kaiser
UKC Forum Member

Papers

I Found his papers

Old Post 10-06-2014 04:02 PM
curs12
UKC Forum Member

How's he bred

Old Post 10-08-2014 07:51 PM
curs12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for curs12 Click here to Send curs12 a Private Message Click Here to Email curs12 Find more posts by curs12 Add curs12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WV_Lumberjack
New UKC Forum Member

Do you still have him?

Old Post 10-20-2014 05:39 PM
WV_Lumberjack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WV_Lumberjack Click here to Send WV_Lumberjack a Private Message Find more posts by WV_Lumberjack Add WV_Lumberjack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Kaiser
UKC Forum Member

Yes I still have him I have been hunting him a good bit he needs to be singled out and hunted by him self give me a call if you are interested.

Old Post 10-21-2014 10:52 AM
The Kaiser
UKC Forum Member

Guys sending me them private mesages dont work Im lucky to get on here once a week sometimes not even that much so sorry if i didnt get back to you. Yes I still have him and yes he is still free I have been hunting him more he is treeing hot squirrels he needs to be singled out on is own.

Old Post 10-21-2014 11:00 AM
The Kaiser
UKC Forum Member

Call Me 304-813-0119 Thanks Ricky

Old Post 10-21-2014 11:02 AM
5Meeks
UKC Forum Member

Dog

What part of md are you from looking for dog for my boys

Old Post 10-26-2014 05:04 PM
5Meeks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 5Meeks Click here to Send 5Meeks a Private Message Click Here to Email 5Meeks Find more posts by 5Meeks Add 5Meeks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
muleman232
UKC Forum Member

He lives across the river from Keyser WV. Which is about two hours west of Winchester Va.

Old Post 10-26-2014 07:46 PM
muleman232 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for muleman232 Click here to Send muleman232 a Private Message Click Here to Email muleman232 Find more posts by muleman232 Add muleman232 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Kaiser
UKC Forum Member

I am headed to Wytheville VA this Saturday Nov.1 if you want him ill bring him down with me give me a call and let me know Thanks

Old Post 10-27-2014 11:04 AM