UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > GRNITECH CH FICKENS GREATFUL DEAD RED x CH NITECH Hastings Hollar Oak Dolly
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Dolly's

full sister was high scoring Redbone Female at the Winter Classic!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-04-2015 04:11 AM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Carlos

says that he thinks Dolly will finish out to Dual Grand. She needs 1 win on the bench to be GR show and has not been in a NiteCh cast yet, but he says she should do well!!

Old Post 02-06-2015 04:50 PM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Dolly's New Title

GRCH NITECH Hastings Hollar Oak Dolly

Old Post 02-14-2015 08:38 PM
RON WOLTER
UKC Forum Member

NICE

CONGRATS on the GR CH Ttle

Old Post 02-14-2015 10:09 PM
RON WOLTER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RON WOLTER Click here to Send RON WOLTER a Private Message Click Here to Email RON WOLTER Find more posts by RON WOLTER Add RON WOLTER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

Dolly might be hunted Saturday at SRCD!

Old Post 02-17-2015 06:18 PM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Here is the list

I would say that we will only take deposits on males from here out.

Joe Schturma Male/Female NY
Tommy Davis - Female VA
Mike Mayo - Female

Jeff Mullins - Female
James Binbrook OK, Male
Ebert Banset, Ky Female
Steve Hall - Female WV

Last edited by timber hunter on 02-24-2015 at 12:15 AM

Old Post 02-18-2015 07:41 PM
darkmtn
UKC Forum Member

John

Add Mike Mayo to the list for a female
Pup out of Red & Dolly !!!

Old Post 02-18-2015 07:42 PM
darkmtn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for darkmtn Click here to Send darkmtn a Private Message Click Here to Email darkmtn Find more posts by darkmtn Add darkmtn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jmiller85
UKC Forum Member

pup

Will the pups b ss

Old Post 02-18-2015 11:25 PM
Jmiller85 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jmiller85 Click here to Send Jmiller85 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jmiller85 Find more posts by Jmiller85 Add Jmiller85 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Pups SS

Not sure yet, RED was a SS last year, we may nominate the whole litter!!!

Old Post 02-19-2015 02:22 AM
youngwalkerman
UKC Forum Member

I hope they are ss myself I'm Tommy Davis I'm on the list for a female and I have hunted with dolly quit a but I like her this cross will do some winning both dogs are coondogs pups should not be no different

Last edited by youngwalkerman on 02-19-2015 at 03:53 AM

Old Post 02-19-2015 03:50 AM
youngwalkerman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for youngwalkerman Click here to Send youngwalkerman a Private Message Click Here to Email youngwalkerman Visit youngwalkerman's homepage! Find more posts by youngwalkerman Add youngwalkerman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jm19&0
New UKC Forum Member

Pup ss

I'm in favor of it. I think these will be great pups

Old Post 02-19-2015 03:57 AM
Jm19&0 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jm19&0 Click here to Send Jm19&0 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jm19&0 Find more posts by Jm19&0 Add Jm19&0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jmiller85
UKC Forum Member

pup

Where will the pups b located timber hunter

Old Post 02-19-2015 04:28 AM
Jmiller85 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jmiller85 Click here to Send Jmiller85 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jmiller85 Find more posts by Jmiller85 Add Jmiller85 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

The pups

will be in VA

Old Post 02-19-2015 02:31 PM
Jm19&0
New UKC Forum Member

Pic

Does anyone have a better picture of dolly

Old Post 02-19-2015 03:51 PM
Jm19&0 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jm19&0 Click here to Send Jm19&0 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jm19&0 Find more posts by Jm19&0 Add Jm19&0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

I am sure Carlos does

I think we will be SS this litter. I will let you know

Old Post 02-19-2015 05:03 PM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Dolly

is finally coming into heat!!!

Old Post 02-22-2015 08:41 PM
Jm19&0
New UKC Forum Member

That's good to hear. Can't wait

Old Post 02-23-2015 02:06 AM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Dolly

is in heat and we will take 4 booking more on male pups

Old Post 02-23-2015 11:42 PM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Pups

the list!

Joe Schturma Male/Female NY
Tommy Davis - Female VA
Mike Mayo - Female

Jeff Mullins - Female
James Binbrook OK, Male
Ebert Banset, Ky Female
Steve Hall - Female WV

Old Post 02-24-2015 12:16 AM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Pups Price

$350.00 plus $50 for them to be PKC SS!

Old Post 02-24-2015 04:25 AM
rowdyridge101
UKC Forum Member

Dolly is a real nice hound. I put her First place in the hunts on her in her first reg hunt. I also made her a Champion on the bench. She has a mouth that will carry. First night I hunted her she was a first strike and tree dog. If not there she wont tree. Really had a good time with this female.

Bluetick
CCH GrNiteCh Grch"PR" Williams What Now Roho 2016 UKC World Champion Bluetick Male on the Bench
GRCh "PR" Heavens Misery Makin Missy
American Leopard
CCH CH "PR" Rowdy Ridge's Midnight M.I.A

Old Post 02-25-2015 05:13 PM
rowdyridge101 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rowdyridge101 Click here to Send rowdyridge101 a Private Message Click Here to Email rowdyridge101 Find more posts by rowdyridge101 Add rowdyridge101 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Dolly

Carlos says she has the good to make Dual Grand. I believe her and Red should be a real good cross as the both come from really good proven crosses!!

Old Post 03-01-2015 11:27 PM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Dolly

On her way to meet Dean!!

Old Post 03-03-2015 09:50 PM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Carlos and I decided to Pay for these pups to be SS

So the price will be $400 total now instead of $350.00

That will make the both Performance and SS eligible.

Thanks John

Old Post 03-05-2015 03:42 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

"Eligible" or "paid up"?

Old Post 03-05-2015 03:33 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote