UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Great cross has been made
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ed Ashley
UKC Forum Member

Pups ( GrNtCh Grime's Lockdown Luke x NtCh Stringers Hillbilly Jenny

I recently purchased ChNiteCh Stringers Hillbilly Jenny that's been described as one of the best Redbone females anywhere. Her Sire was "Stringers Hillbilly Jabo owned by Larry Stringer. I have another dog here out of Jabo and boys these dogs knock a hole in the dark.She is a well balanced with a good nose that can move a track out and smoke it. She is a Coondog that will hit the dark alone and gets hooked with the meat. Mike Grimes in London Ky owns ChGrNiteCh Lockdown Luke (Hick's Rusty Red) that's all Coondog that also hits the dark alone and is throwing cold nosed dogs that can run a track. Luke is one of the best studs out there and his pups are proving it. When Jenny has her pups I will be selling all but Four. These pups will be Super Staked and performance nominated and price will be $300.00 either sex. Names will be put on a list and sold on that order. Men I've hunted a lot of different Redbone bloodlines and this line is the hardest hunting dogs I've turned loose. So men if you're tired of lazy slow moving Redbones with No Drive, start saving your money. Pups will be born mid February. Deposits will be $50.00 due when I see how many will be for sell and pedigree will be posted. Everyone on list will be called. Pups will go in order of list. Thankshttp://s1016.photobucket.com/user/ashleyed60/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpso8ry0ty1.jpg.html

Last edited by Ed Ashley on 02-14-2015 at 05:53 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-24-2014 05:26 AM
Ed Ashley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ed Ashley Click here to Send Ed Ashley a Private Message Click Here to Email Ed Ashley Find more posts by Ed Ashley Add Ed Ashley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lukejr
UKC Forum Member

pups

I would like to be put on the list for a male with no white on him. my phone number is 724 989 1513 my name is luke lock let me know when you need the money

Old Post 12-24-2014 02:57 PM
Lukejr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lukejr Click here to Send Lukejr a Private Message Click Here to Email Lukejr Find more posts by Lukejr Add Lukejr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RON WOLTER
UKC Forum Member

Ed A. = This should be with out a doubt one ex good cross
Mikes G. male should be bred a lot more he is ex. good one.
What does your female sound like T. & T. Thanks

Old Post 12-26-2014 05:40 PM
RON WOLTER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RON WOLTER Click here to Send RON WOLTER a Private Message Click Here to Email RON WOLTER Find more posts by RON WOLTER Add RON WOLTER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ed Ashley
UKC Forum Member

Pups

She has a squall on track and a good carrying chop on the tree. Good accurate tree dog that's completly straight and a stay put tree dog. She can flat move a coon track cold or hot

Old Post 12-27-2014 05:12 AM
Ed Ashley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ed Ashley Click here to Send Ed Ashley a Private Message Click Here to Email Ed Ashley Find more posts by Ed Ashley Add Ed Ashley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ihuntd2d
UKC Forum Member

pups

Put my name on the list Billy Joe Hitchcox Phone 423 554 3612 I want a female

Old Post 12-27-2014 08:46 PM
ihuntd2d is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ihuntd2d Click here to Send ihuntd2d a Private Message Click Here to Email ihuntd2d Find more posts by ihuntd2d Add ihuntd2d to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ed Ashley
UKC Forum Member

Pups

I went to Mike Grimes yesterday and picked up Jenny. Mike said the breeding went good and he's hoping for a big litter. He also told me that out of all the breedings he has made, this cross is the second most important that he's ever made. Thanks to all of you that have stated that you want a pup. Looking like she needs to have a lot of females. I'll keep her progress posted.

Old Post 12-30-2014 11:54 PM
Ed Ashley
UKC Forum Member

Luke

Yes that's his sire

Old Post 01-02-2015 06:39 PM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

A DAUGHTER OF RUSTY WAS BRED TO JABO SOME TIME BACK AND I KNOW THERE WAS AT LEAST TO NITECH. OUT OF THE LITTER,SO THIS LITTER SHOULD BE GOOD,I RAISED 2 PUPS OUT OF RUSTY AND GRETCHEN'S 1ST LITTER,LUKE AND NITECH.GRCH.SIMPSONS COON CRAZY DAZY,BOTH ARE COONDOGS,AND WILL TREE COON ANYWHERE YOU CUT THEM LOOSE ALONE.

Old Post 01-04-2015 06:17 PM
okreddog56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for okreddog56 Click here to Send okreddog56 a Private Message Click Here to Email okreddog56 Find more posts by okreddog56 Add okreddog56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ed Ashley
UKC Forum Member

Red pups

Thanks for the comment. People have been waiting on this cross. Jenny is a really nice Coondog that hits the dark, finds a coon and gets it treed.

Old Post 01-05-2015 06:50 AM
Ed Ashley
UKC Forum Member

Great cross

Btt

Old Post 01-10-2015 06:24 AM
jamesminton
UKC Forum Member

pup

Sent u a pm

Old Post 01-10-2015 02:36 PM
jamesminton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jamesminton Click here to Send jamesminton a Private Message Click Here to Email jamesminton Find more posts by jamesminton Add jamesminton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ed Ashley
UKC Forum Member

Pups

I put you on the list. Thanks

Old Post 01-14-2015 05:23 PM
Lukejr
UKC Forum Member

pups

ed. you wouldn't happen to have mike grimes phone number

Old Post 01-14-2015 09:27 PM
Lukejr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lukejr Click here to Send Lukejr a Private Message Click Here to Email Lukejr Find more posts by Lukejr Add Lukejr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ed Ashley
UKC Forum Member

GrNtCh Grimes Lockdown Luke X NtChChStringers Hillbilly Jenny Pups

btt

Old Post 01-18-2015 02:47 PM
Calamity in Ca.
UKC Forum Member

Great Cross

Sent you a pm earlier today

Old Post 01-18-2015 08:52 PM
Calamity in Ca. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Calamity in Ca. Click here to Send Calamity in Ca. a Private Message Click Here to Email Calamity in Ca. Visit Calamity in Ca.'s homepage! Find more posts by Calamity in Ca. Add Calamity in Ca. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Calamity in Ca.
UKC Forum Member

Message box

Hi Mr. Ashley.....cleared some space, sorry didn't realize it was full.

Old Post 01-21-2015 04:12 AM
Calamity in Ca. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Calamity in Ca. Click here to Send Calamity in Ca. a Private Message Click Here to Email Calamity in Ca. Visit Calamity in Ca.'s homepage! Find more posts by Calamity in Ca. Add Calamity in Ca. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ed Ashley
UKC Forum Member

Jenny X Lockdown Luke Puppies

Jenny is going to have puppies. Due date is Feb 18.

Old Post 02-03-2015 08:16 PM
Ed Ashley
UKC Forum Member

Jenny X Lockdown Luke Puppies

btt

Old Post 02-03-2015 08:17 PM
Lukejr
UKC Forum Member

pups

did jenny have pups yet. just wondering

Old Post 02-22-2015 02:00 PM
elvanzant
New UKC Forum Member

pups

Interested in female!

Old Post 02-22-2015 06:10 PM
elvanzant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for elvanzant Click here to Send elvanzant a Private Message Click Here to Email elvanzant Find more posts by elvanzant Add elvanzant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ed Ashley
UKC Forum Member

Puppies are here

6 beautiful dark red puppies. Males 2 females. All have been sold. Thanks for all the interest and I regret there weren't enough to fill all the orders. For you that were on the list And I haven't contacted you there wasn't one available for you. Thanks for all the interest in this cross.

Last edited by Ed Ashley on 02-24-2015 at 04:16 AM

Old Post 02-24-2015 04:12 AM
larry stringer
UKC Forum Member

Luke x Jenny

Ed, Congrats on your litter out of Grime's Lock Down Luke and your Jenny. seen a pic today and they are a good looking litter. good luck with them and Jenny. I know its cold over there. below is a pic of your hound Hillbilly Jenny.

Old Post 02-25-2015 12:23 AM
larry stringer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larry stringer Click here to Send larry stringer a Private Message Click Here to Email larry stringer Find more posts by larry stringer Add larry stringer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry stringer
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 02-25-2015 12:25 AM
larry stringer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larry stringer Click here to Send larry stringer a Private Message Click Here to Email larry stringer Find more posts by larry stringer Add larry stringer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thacker24
UKC Forum Member

jenny

I have hunted with jennys dam timber chopper pepper and hunted her last nite at 13 she still tree coons

Old Post 02-28-2015 11:36 PM
thacker24 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thacker24 Click here to Send thacker24 a Private Message Click Here to Email thacker24 Find more posts by thacker24 Add thacker24 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mrg
UKC Forum Member

master of disaster ~ LOCK DOWN LUKE

Last edited by mrg on 03-01-2015 at 05:32 AM

Old Post 03-01-2015 05:15 AM
mrg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mrg Click here to Send mrg a Private Message Click Here to Email mrg Find more posts by mrg Add mrg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote