UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Upcoming litter planed
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
rilestrademark
UKC Forum Member

Upcoming litter planed

Mr. Ken Shew will be breeding Nitech 'Minks Big Timber Smoking Chigger' this spring to a GrNite ch dog. Pups will be PKC super staked and UKC performance. For more information and to book a pup Contact Ken at 1 (828) 757-3477

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-25-2015 01:35 AM
rilestrademark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rilestrademark Click here to Send rilestrademark a Private Message Find more posts by rilestrademark Add rilestrademark to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rilestrademark
UKC Forum Member

upcoming cross planed

To the top "chigger"

Old Post 03-10-2015 01:28 AM
rilestrademark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rilestrademark Click here to Send rilestrademark a Private Message Find more posts by rilestrademark Add rilestrademark to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tony Dominguez
UKC Forum Member

Spoke with Mr Shew today, G will be granded by then we both think it will be an excellent cross!

903-650-4495 call/txt anytime
Banshee Coon Squaller
Eukanuba Dog food

Redbone:
All Grand Outlaw G-Man
GRNITECH
GRAND SHOW CH
CHKC GRCH (all time $ leader)
PKC PLATINUM CH (all time $ leader)
2016 RESERVE FALL SUPER STAKE CH (only redbone to ever make the final 4)

Grnitech PKC CH Night Stalkin roxie
2018 top 16 PKC redbone breed
2018 Top 16 PA state race
2019 National Redbone days Champion

Walker:
UKC Dual Grand, PKC Silver Ch, CHKC Champion
Frost Bite Zoey

UKC Dual Grand, PKC Silver Ch, CHKC Champion
Dirty Little Tramp
Russ Myer hunt winner $20,000
Final 4 PKC super stakes

Past:
GOLD CH GRCH GRNITECH Classy Cali
GRCH GRNITECH 'PR' Outlaw Jack
CH GRNITECH 'PR' Apache Man
CH GRNITECH 'PR' Famous Outlaw Ann
CH GRNITECH 'PR' Tree Burning Moses

Old Post 03-10-2015 02:42 AM
Tony Dominguez is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tony Dominguez Click here to Send Tony Dominguez a Private Message Click Here to Email Tony Dominguez Find more posts by Tony Dominguez Add Tony Dominguez to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rilestrademark
UKC Forum Member

Upcoming cross planed

Mr. Ken Shew has also said he intends to breed his Annie female to Mr. Brent Peel's NITECH 'Dr. Feel Good'. Annie is out of GRNITECH "Nighty Night Red Cloud' and GRNITECH Keener's Addisonian Hills Peanut'. To book a pup and or if you have questions contact Mr. Shew @ 1 (828) 757-3477.

Old Post 03-10-2015 11:33 PM
bewalker
UKC Forum Member

Chiggers Pedigree

Last edited by bewalker on 03-13-2015 at 03:35 AM

Old Post 03-13-2015 03:21 AM
bewalker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bewalker Click here to Send bewalker a Private Message Find more posts by bewalker Add bewalker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bewalker
UKC Forum Member

Annie's Pedigree

Old Post 03-13-2015 03:39 AM
bewalker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bewalker Click here to Send bewalker a Private Message Find more posts by bewalker Add bewalker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joshua Hicks
UKC Forum Member

peanut female

Wondering what the peanut female is doing in the woods? I hunt with Steve Keener and his female is doing really well not planning to breed his until she is finished out this summer. I am hunting the male from this litter he will be finished this summer and we have a cross planned for him also. If granded these young dogs could produce a 4 generation all grand pedigree.
Josh

Old Post 03-14-2015 04:53 PM
Joshua Hicks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joshua Hicks Click here to Send Joshua Hicks a Private Message Find more posts by Joshua Hicks Add Joshua Hicks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bewalker
UKC Forum Member

I don't think Ken has had her in the woods yet. He is wanting me to hunt her up and see what she is capable of. I am a walker man myself, but based on what I've seen and heard from various people a 4 gen red litter would be a big deal.

Old Post 03-14-2015 05:59 PM
rilestrademark
UKC Forum Member

Upcoming litter

I purchased a pup from Mr. Shew within the past couple months and Ken treated me right and was very informative about the breed. The pup I got from Ken is one of the smartest acting pups I have ever had and at 4 months of age is showing promising signs of a great prospect.

Old Post 03-15-2015 11:27 PM
bewalker
UKC Forum Member

Chigger BTT

Old Post 03-20-2015 01:27 AM
bewalker
UKC Forum Member

Ken has a nice stock of redbones and puts some serious thought into the crosses he makes. Should be some good pups in the upcoming litters. Give him a call for more information

Old Post 03-27-2015 07:56 PM
rilestrademark
UKC Forum Member

Ken Shew

Ken has a four month old female for sale and a thirteen month old male for sale. Call mr. Shewing for details.

Old Post 03-30-2015 11:19 PM