UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > started 16 month old UKC female
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
qchounds
UKC Forum Member

SOLD!!

She is a medium solid red color, line bred back to Hennings Chief. Born 9-29-13. She will strike quick and run a track well by herself. She has a good nose and has winded and treed layup coons. She still needs work at the tree because if its not a hot track with lots of scent on the tree she will park just downwind of the tree where she can wind the coon and bark treed. She has never run any trash and she is NOT lazy! When you turn her loose she hunts hard. Not ill toward other dogs or people. She strikes pretty quick, and could make a good comp dog when she tightens up at tree.
I am needing to focus on a pup out of my other female this summer so she needs to go to someone that will run her this summer.
Call or text for pics and pedigree. Located in Milan, Illinois
price is $350. Come and hunt with her anytime
Dave 563.499.4O55

Last edited by qchounds on 03-09-2015 at 06:25 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-09-2015 04:53 PM
qchounds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for qchounds Click here to Send qchounds a Private Message Click Here to Email qchounds Find more posts by qchounds Add qchounds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
qchounds
UKC Forum Member

bloodline

Hennings Red Chief was a proven reproducer and this line has him many times through it.
these are all in the 3 gen papers

nitech pr west fork river radar
pr turpins ks maudie
pr brays wild joker(ace's son, ace is chiefs dad)
pr dunkels red dawn(GRNTCH CH 'PR' SMITHS RED OAK MIKE)
pr hennings magic buddy (heavy chief bred, has chief 3 times in papers and ace, chiefs dad 1 time, GRANDPARENTS HAVE ACE 3 TIMES)
pr dunkels screaming red lucky jo (heavy chief bred)
pr todds magic willie (Grandson of chief)
pr dunkels screaming red ruby girl
nitech grch pr bernards red Rambo(son of cheif)
ch nitech pr wapsi river redhot willie
grnitech pr wapsi river cookie

Last edited by qchounds on 02-13-2015 at 06:31 PM

Old Post 02-10-2015 05:18 PM
qchounds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for qchounds Click here to Send qchounds a Private Message Click Here to Email qchounds Find more posts by qchounds Add qchounds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
qchounds
UKC Forum Member

Still got her- Its been below zero for a few weeks so haven't been hunting her, but as soon as this weather breaks come on by and hunt with her. Thanks

Old Post 02-27-2015 08:37 PM
ROBERT HAYES
UKC Forum Member

16 month old started female

I have text you a few times about the female would like to try and get together. When the weather breaks we have had a lot of snow and cold here in southeast Missouri.

Old Post 02-27-2015 08:54 PM
ROBERT HAYES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ROBERT HAYES Click here to Send ROBERT HAYES a Private Message Find more posts by ROBERT HAYES Add ROBERT HAYES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
qchounds
UKC Forum Member

Robert- I still have your number- I will let you know if I get down toward cape any time soon. I know a teenage guy down there that has a couple young hounds he is trying to train but wants to run them a couple times with older dogs. He is supposed to bring them up here to hunt with me for a week in march but I may bring a hound down there too some weekend, I will let you know.

Old Post 02-28-2015 07:19 PM
ROBERT HAYES
UKC Forum Member

16 month old female

Ok just let me know.Thanks

Old Post 03-03-2015 08:33 PM
ROBERT HAYES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ROBERT HAYES Click here to Send ROBERT HAYES a Private Message Find more posts by ROBERT HAYES Add ROBERT HAYES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Iron Bridge Inc
UKC Forum Member

Female

What is her mouth like? I would like to see her go . I'm not far from you and old Chief was hunted around here. Maybe we could set something up for next week. Thanks

Old Post 03-05-2015 05:57 PM
Iron Bridge Inc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Iron Bridge Inc Click here to Send Iron Bridge Inc a Private Message Find more posts by Iron Bridge Inc Add Iron Bridge Inc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
qchounds
UKC Forum Member

Ive got her on hold for a man in Indiana til after this weekend. I will let you know if it falls through

Old Post 03-05-2015 06:25 PM
qchounds
UKC Forum Member

Ok, it didnt work out so she is still here. The weather is looking great next week so I will be hunting a lot if anyone wants to see her hunt.

Old Post 03-07-2015 03:53 AM
qchounds
UKC Forum Member

Sold- thanks for all the responses.

Old Post 03-07-2015 06:02 PM