UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > GRNTCH 'PR' DEAD CAT For Sale
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
georgef072007
Banned

GRNTCH 'PR' DEAD CAT For Sale

I am making some serious changes around the house and Cat is just sitting in the pen the vast majority of the time so I have decided to sell him while he is still in good hunting shape and ready to add what he has to offer to your breeding pen. Serious inquiries only, but trust me, he is priced to sell. You can buy him out of the pen, or we can turn him loose and you can watch him operate. Either way is fine by me, but the price won't change so I recommend you bring your boots. Cat is 7 years old and will be 8 in December. My number is (270) 735-2204 George Florence

'PR' OUTBACK TRASHY LULU

CH GRNTCH 'PR' WRECK IT RALPH (Dead Cat X Outback Trashy LuLu) 2017 UKC World Finalist. 2018 UKC World Hunt Qualified.

CH GRNTCH 'PR' CATS TRASHY TOMCAT (Dead Cat X Outback Trashy LuLu) 2016 , 2017 & 2018 UKC World hunt qualified

'PR' Blue Eyed Pete (Watsons Jackal X Hello Kitty)

'PR' Wipeout Harley (Joinertown Wipeout Zeb 3 X Dark Mtn Crankin Holly)

past home of

GRNTCH 'PR' DEAD CAT

NTCH WCH 'PR' DEAD CATS ECHO

Last edited by georgef072007 on 09-05-2014 at 01:03 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-04-2014 01:01 AM
georgef072007 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for georgef072007 Click here to Send georgef072007 a Private Message Find more posts by georgef072007 Add georgef072007 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BACK AT IT
UKC Forum Member

How old is he now and what are you asking for him

grand Night Champion PKC champion hard times cricket
grand Night Champion PKC champion War Eagle Nelly

Old Post 09-04-2014 02:11 AM
BACK AT IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BACK AT IT Click here to Send BACK AT IT a Private Message Find more posts by BACK AT IT Add BACK AT IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve pickett
UKC Forum Member

WOW... GEORGE I WOULD NOT OF EVEN THOUGHT DEAD CAT WOULD BE FOR SALE.I CAN TELL U ONE THING AND THAT HE IS A TREEDOG AND HE IS PASSING THIS ON TO HIS PUPS...LET ME KNOW WHERE HE GOES I MAY WANT TO BREED ANOTHER FEMALE TO HIM IN THE FUTURE....

Old Post 09-04-2014 02:52 AM
steve pickett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve pickett Click here to Send steve pickett a Private Message Visit steve pickett's homepage! Find more posts by steve pickett Add steve pickett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
johnny nipp
UKC Forum Member

sent u a pm

RIP Hope i get another worthy of this list
2011 PKC Youth World Ch English GrNiteCH Nipps Oklahoma Rawhide
PKC Ch UKC NiteCH Redmans Last Chance
ChNiteCH Oklahoma Floyd
GrCh GrNiteCH George and Lees Blue Bell
NiteCh Oklahoma Swamp Rose
SilverCh GrNiteCh Oklahoma Butch
Silver Ch Oklahoma Hope
Nitech ch Timbercreek Sampson
Oklahoma Blue Pudge

Old Post 09-04-2014 04:04 AM
johnny nipp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for johnny nipp Click here to Send johnny nipp a Private Message Find more posts by johnny nipp Add johnny nipp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alton padgett
UKC Forum Member

haven't had the opportunity to hunt with this dog,but i know brad very well,he wont hunt junk or mediocre hounds so this dog has to be well above average ,honest guy too,if he tells you something about a dog,you can count on it being the truth..

Home Of

• GrNt Ch GrCh PKC Silver Ch AKC Supreme GrNt Ch 'PR' Deep Hollows outlaw sneaky pete 2
  • GrNt Ch GrCh PKC Silver CH AKC GrNt Ch PR' Deep Hollows Johnny Cotton
  • GrNt ch GrCh 'PR' Deep Hollows Southern Belle
  • GrNt Ch GrCh PKC Ch 'PR' Deep Hollows Hi Dollar Leeroy

Past home of

• GrNt Ch GrCh 'PR' Deep Hollows Outlaw Sneaky Pete HTX3-Deceased
  • GrNt Ch 'PR' Green Rough River Mighty Bo.-Deceased

Old Post 09-04-2014 08:09 PM
alton padgett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alton padgett Click here to Send alton padgett a Private Message Click Here to Email alton padgett Find more posts by alton padgett Add alton padgett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BCotton
UKC Forum Member

Looks like a pedigree of a stud dog. Good luck with him.

Old Post 09-04-2014 08:32 PM
BCotton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BCotton Click here to Send BCotton a Private Message Click Here to Email BCotton Find more posts by BCotton Add BCotton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cubruncoon
UKC Forum Member

I know brad and cat .....cats a nice dog and brads a nice person to deal with...

PR BACON CREEK NO JOKE MOJO

PR BACON CREEK WE ROLL

JAMES ASHLEY 2702181087

Old Post 09-04-2014 08:33 PM
cubruncoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cubruncoon Click here to Send cubruncoon a Private Message Click Here to Email cubruncoon Find more posts by cubruncoon Add cubruncoon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
georgef072007
Banned

All PM's answered

'PR' OUTBACK TRASHY LULU

CH GRNTCH 'PR' WRECK IT RALPH (Dead Cat X Outback Trashy LuLu) 2017 UKC World Finalist. 2018 UKC World Hunt Qualified.

CH GRNTCH 'PR' CATS TRASHY TOMCAT (Dead Cat X Outback Trashy LuLu) 2016 , 2017 & 2018 UKC World hunt qualified

past home of

GRNTCH 'PR' DEAD CAT

Old Post 09-05-2014 01:05 PM
georgef072007 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for georgef072007 Click here to Send georgef072007 a Private Message Find more posts by georgef072007 Add georgef072007 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Treedog 247
UKC Forum Member

Is Cat still for sale.

Old Post 09-07-2014 05:58 PM
Treedog 247 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Treedog 247 Click here to Send Treedog 247 a Private Message Click Here to Email Treedog 247 Find more posts by Treedog 247 Add Treedog 247 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cavecreek
UKC Forum Member

First off I want to say brad your nuts for selling cat. Ok with that done guys I hunt with this hound regular and if ya come hunt with him ya better bring a good pair of boots and a good charged light cause this boy goes as deep as it takes and as long as it takes and has a heart or and elaphent. Cat is the best tree dog I have ever hunted with and guys ya know the funny thing cat does something that most dog can't these days he can tree coons lol. Won't find a better one

-nite ch. rough creek easys ragin crow (rip
-grandnite rough creek little Ann

Home of.
-nite ch. cavecreek coles storm

- pr- cavecreek dirty sally

Old Post 09-07-2014 06:12 PM
cavecreek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cavecreek Click here to Send cavecreek a Private Message Click Here to Email cavecreek Find more posts by cavecreek Add cavecreek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
georgef072007
Banned

You may be right Wade

Time will tell, but you didn't have much faith in Cat when I got him almost 5 years ago. What did you say, "have you lost your mind, what are you doing with an English dog!!!' I hope it's a good sign that you don't have too much faith in Echo right now, maybe he'll make the kind of dog that Cat is. If I didn't think he has what it takes Cat wouldn't be for sale, trust me.

'PR' OUTBACK TRASHY LULU

past home of

GRNTCH 'PR' DEAD CAT

Old Post 09-08-2014 02:13 AM
georgef072007
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Treedog 247
Is Cat still for sale.

Yes, he is still for sale.

'PR' OUTBACK TRASHY LULU

past home of

GRNTCH 'PR' DEAD CAT

Old Post 09-08-2014 02:17 AM
steve pickett
UKC Forum Member

HUNTERS HERE IN KY ARE LETTING A GOOD ONE GET GONE AND NOT BREEDING THERE GOOD FEMALES TO HIM I BELIEVE IF GIVEN A CHANCE HE WILL BE A GREAT REPRODUCER ...

Old Post 09-09-2014 05:02 PM
steve pickett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve pickett Click here to Send steve pickett a Private Message Visit steve pickett's homepage! Find more posts by steve pickett Add steve pickett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Perry Fraze
UKC Forum Member

I own Cat's mother and she is the best hound I've ever had on a lead. She is a reproducer from a long line of reproducers. She threw nice hounds from every stud she was bred to. The 2013 UKC World Champion is out of her and is a half brother to Cat. I'd say, you can't go wrong with Cat. If I was looking for a stud dog, I would look no further! Best of luck with him George. Hope he gets a good home!

**GRNITECH Indian Ridge Spot
**GRNITECH Wolf River Bell (Co-owned with Adam Keller)
**GRNITECH Wolf River Big Dan (Co-owned with Adam Keller)

Old Post 09-09-2014 05:32 PM
Perry Fraze is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Perry Fraze Click here to Send Perry Fraze a Private Message Click Here to Email Perry Fraze Find more posts by Perry Fraze Add Perry Fraze to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
georgef072007
Banned

I wish I had the time to hunt him in the PKC hunts or at least push him hard in UKC again. If I was able to do that , he wouldn't be for sale but work says no so he needs to go somewhere where he can get out of the kennel every night and get legged up again. There is no doubt that he can win, he has proven that, and with a little time tuning him up and getting him in shape he can prove that he still can. He wouldn't be too easy to beat in a hunt right now, I guarantee you this. Bring your boots and your best dog and we'll cut them loose in big timber or river bottoms (your call), If I have any reason to be ashamed of Cat I'll buy you breakfast at Waffle House. What more could you ask for?

'PR' OUTBACK TRASHY LULU

past home of

GRNTCH 'PR' DEAD CAT

Old Post 09-09-2014 11:01 PM
dwc
UKC Forum Member

Sorry to see you sell Cat I was really want to breed him to my Tapp female.

Old Post 09-10-2014 03:58 AM
dwc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dwc Click here to Send dwc a Private Message Find more posts by dwc Add dwc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
georgef072007
Banned

Just got home from the vet's office. Cat is Heartworm and internal parasite free, and weighs 80.1lbs. The vet says he is a big beautiful healthy boy and in great shape for 7years old, although I did have to explain how he got his name since that is not the vet I normally take him to. The only thing she found was his right canine tooth is broken off at the tip, but there is no sensitivity so it's ok.

'PR' OUTBACK TRASHY LULU

past home of

GRNTCH 'PR' DEAD CAT

Old Post 09-13-2014 04:27 PM
georgef072007
Banned

Sale Pending

'PR' OUTBACK TRASHY LULU

past home of

GRNTCH 'PR' DEAD CAT

Old Post 09-15-2014 11:30 PM
DAVID CECIL
UKC Forum Member

Somebodies about to improve their kennel, very nice hound !

Old Post 09-17-2014 02:18 AM
DAVID CECIL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DAVID CECIL Click here to Send DAVID CECIL a Private Message Click Here to Email DAVID CECIL Find more posts by DAVID CECIL Add DAVID CECIL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blitz13
UKC Forum Member

dead cst

Ur box is full. How much u asking? And is he very indepent? Thanks tim jellison

Old Post 09-17-2014 04:11 AM
blitz13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blitz13 Click here to Send blitz13 a Private Message Click Here to Email blitz13 Find more posts by blitz13 Add blitz13 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
georgef072007
Banned

Sold

But still in Ky.

'PR' OUTBACK TRASHY LULU

past home of

GRNTCH 'PR' DEAD CAT

Old Post 09-21-2014 02:50 PM
farmertick
UKC Forum Member

Thanks brad for the hunt last night I'll have cat back in shape soon,
Cat is now located about 15min north of Somerset ky will be pushed in the bigger hunts next year and we are going to try to push him on the bench, he will be here for a hunt any time any wants to see him go and we will offer him to the public for stud very soon.

Old Post 09-21-2014 07:03 PM
farmertick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for farmertick Click here to Send farmertick a Private Message Click Here to Email farmertick Find more posts by farmertick Add farmertick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
georgef072007
Banned

It was my pleasure to take you hunting Coy, I'm glad that Cat got a great home where he will get to hunt to his full potential again. I sure will miss him around the house so I may have to come down and hunt with you from time to time.

'PR' OUTBACK TRASHY LULU

past home of

GRNTCH 'PR' DEAD CAT

Old Post 09-25-2014 01:16 AM