UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > perfect english pups are here
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
granitman
UKC Forum Member

performance english pups for sale !!!!!!

hey there folks my nitech female mountain top jewel and grnitch north hills forest gump pups are here and doing great and they are great looking pups they are what every competition hunter is looking for. i had a post on here before and had my pups advertised for 400 but iv done some thinking and after having as many as i did i decided that i will sell the pups for 350 to move them quick theres thirteen of these great little fellas these pups will be ukc pkc and performance paid these pups are out of two outstanding coon hounds with great hunting skills and have won big hunts forest gump is a all grand pedigree and has been to the world hunt and has made his mark in the coondog world and jewel only lacks two wins to be grand but i have not worried about it but now after the pups are off shes going to the hunts to get her last two jewel hasnt been in any big hunts but thats my fault not hers i would love to have the time and money to chase the big hunts because jewel is the fastest track and tree dog iv seen in a long time she made nitch with all first place wins and high scores and can win any hunt shes in jewel is also a htx champion.. these pups have all the right great hounds behind them to be winners and start early me and my father have two other pups out gump and they run and tree there own coon and have been doing this since they were 5 months old and my fathers male out of all grand horn has been doing the same since he was 5 months old and he only lacks one win to be nitch and then that will put horn to second on the reproducers list where could i go wrong with this cross the future looks very very bright for these pups one might just be the next world champion who knows you dont no i dont no noone knows untill you try plz pm me with any question or interests in these great pups

Last edited by granitman on 08-31-2014 at 10:49 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-24-2014 01:53 PM
granitman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for granitman Click here to Send granitman a Private Message Click Here to Email granitman Find more posts by granitman Add granitman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
granitman
UKC Forum Member

heres a pic of the pups

Old Post 08-25-2014 12:45 AM
granitman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for granitman Click here to Send granitman a Private Message Click Here to Email granitman Find more posts by granitman Add granitman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
granitman
UKC Forum Member

pups

Old Post 08-25-2014 12:47 AM
granitman
UKC Forum Member

jewels ped..

Old Post 08-31-2014 03:41 PM
granitman
UKC Forum Member

ped...

Old Post 08-31-2014 03:45 PM
ShemKember
UKC Forum Member

Can u post the sires pedigree I'm not too schooled on English lines

Home of:
'Pr' swamp doctor all night tikka
'Pr' rip-roarin kids swamp booger
ntch 'pr' fishcreeks Cracker Jack Jill
1 win towards grnitech
qualified for 2014 ukc world
Canadian autumn open high scoring redbone 4th overall

Ontario,Canada
Shem Kember
(519)-330-3013

Old Post 09-01-2014 07:01 PM
ShemKember is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ShemKember Click here to Send ShemKember a Private Message Click Here to Email ShemKember Find more posts by ShemKember Add ShemKember to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
granitman
UKC Forum Member

pedigree

yes i will get his pedigree posted tonight or tomorrow

Old Post 09-02-2014 12:51 AM
Roofman
UKC Forum Member

GRNITE FOREST GUMP PED

GRNITE CH GRCH'PR'KENNEDY MOUNTAIN MINNIE
"PR" NORTH HILL ALL GRAND TINK
Ken Johnson and Family
315 263-1000

Last edited by Roofman on 10-13-2014 at 06:29 AM

Old Post 09-03-2014 08:40 PM
Roofman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roofman Click here to Send Roofman a Private Message Click Here to Email Roofman Find more posts by Roofman Add Roofman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roofman
UKC Forum Member

GRNITE ALL GRAND HORN PED

GUMP'S SIRE

Ken Johnson and Family
315 263-1000

Old Post 09-03-2014 08:42 PM
Roofman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roofman Click here to Send Roofman a Private Message Click Here to Email Roofman Find more posts by Roofman Add Roofman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roofman
UKC Forum Member

GRNITE FOREST GUMP'S DAM ENGLISH PRIDE'S LITTLE LIZ

quote:
Originally posted by englishpride

Ken Johnson and Family
315 263-1000

Old Post 09-03-2014 08:49 PM
Ron Buyea
UKC Forum Member

Is this litter super staked ?

Old Post 09-10-2014 12:42 AM
Ron Buyea is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Buyea Click here to Send Ron Buyea a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Buyea Find more posts by Ron Buyea Add Ron Buyea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prohound Hunter
UKC Forum Member

Mother and Father

I have hunted with the mother many times and the father only a couple times but I can tell you I have seen great things from both dogs. The mother is a get gone quick strike dog that is very honest and will have a coon when she trees. She also has a head full of sense. The father is well known so I'm sure he needs no introduction but he too is a very nice coondog. Between these two, the pups should make outstanding hounds put in the right hands. Good luck with your litter Granitman, they sure are some lookers.

Old Post 09-10-2014 08:29 PM
Prohound Hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Prohound Hunter Click here to Send Prohound Hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email Prohound Hunter Find more posts by Prohound Hunter Add Prohound Hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
granitman
UKC Forum Member

thanks

if these pups get into competition hunters hands there going to be in the winners circle these little guys have been walking since they were a week and a half old with there eyes open there just over two weeks now and there all over the place i cant believe how much energy these little guys have iv got a ton of confidence in this cross

Old Post 09-11-2014 10:20 PM
granitman
UKC Forum Member

female pup 1 (SOLD)

Last edited by granitman on 09-19-2014 at 01:00 AM

Old Post 09-14-2014 11:25 PM
granitman
UKC Forum Member

female pup 2

Old Post 09-14-2014 11:29 PM
granitman
UKC Forum Member

female pup 3

Old Post 09-14-2014 11:30 PM
granitman
UKC Forum Member

female pup 4

Old Post 09-14-2014 11:31 PM
granitman
UKC Forum Member

female pup 5

Old Post 09-14-2014 11:32 PM
granitman
UKC Forum Member

female pup 6

Old Post 09-14-2014 11:32 PM
granitman
UKC Forum Member

female pup 7

Old Post 09-14-2014 11:33 PM
granitman
UKC Forum Member

female pup 8

Old Post 09-14-2014 11:34 PM
granitman
UKC Forum Member

male pup 1

Old Post 09-14-2014 11:36 PM
granitman
UKC Forum Member

male pup 2

Old Post 09-14-2014 11:36 PM
granitman
UKC Forum Member

male pup 3

Old Post 09-14-2014 11:37 PM
Claude Coville
UKC Forum Member

NOT BAD

DIDNT SEE NO COUNTRY BOY IN THERE LOL GOOD LOOKING LITTER GOOD LUCK WITH THEM.......CLAUDE

Old Post 09-15-2014 09:08 PM
Claude Coville is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Claude Coville Click here to Send Claude Coville a Private Message Click Here to Email Claude Coville Visit Claude Coville's homepage! Find more posts by Claude Coville Add Claude Coville to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote