UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > Accurate Pleasure Dog
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Shawn Swain
UKC Forum Member

Accurate Pleasure Dog

Looking for an accurate pleasure dog to tree coon. I'm a pleasure hunter. I don't want a dog that trees slick. I'm looking for 8 out of 10 on accuracy. I'm not concerned about papers or bloodlines. I want to see eyes in the tree. The dog must hunt alone in the South Georgia swamps and tree real live coons. I'm looking for the kind of dog your grandfather hunted before the tracking ability was bred out of dogs. Please don't respond with lies because the dog will tell on you. Please don't try to jack the price for papers and performance paid status. Those things don't tree coons. I will only consider buying the dog while standing under the tree looking at a coon. I don't care if the dog is crossed or pure bred. Just understand that the dog must get in the swamp and show coons alone. If you have this dog text or call (478) 279-0501. I know there's an old timer out there that has the dog I'm looking for. I've been coonhunting over 30 years. I started with my grandfather when I was 7 years old. I've talked to many liars and their dogs told on them. You know if you just walk to trees or if you see eyes in the tree guys. I don't care if the dog trees 10 times each night and barks 120 a minute , if I don't see coons the dog is a tree dog not a coondog. I wont feed that crap. I'd rather have a country pleasure dog that puts meat on the limb. If your dog likes armadillos and digs like a backhoe, please don't call me because we have plenty of armadillos. No deer runners please. I'll tolerate an occasional grinner because most good dogs will tree one occasionally. I bet there's someone out there that still hide hunts. I know those **** Curs are accurate. I had one crossed with a Redbone that treed over 200 live coons for me.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-10-2018 03:54 AM
Shawn Swain is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shawn Swain Click here to Send Shawn Swain a Private Message Find more posts by Shawn Swain Add Shawn Swain to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M_Howard
UKC Forum Member

You ever find one

I saw 900views with no responses, I been looking 3 years for Canadian cur, just for hide hunting, lots of pleasure hunters have them dogs like you looking for but they won’t part from them. Good luck in your search. You might also consider raising you a good black mouth cur , they smart

865-607-6550

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-21-2018 08:49 PM
M_Howard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M_Howard Click here to Send M_Howard a Private Message Click Here to Email M_Howard Find more posts by M_Howard Add M_Howard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote