UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > What line?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
aj2sharp
UKC Forum Member

What line?

I was looking at Tony D's post of his all grand outlaw dog and just love that line of dogs. So I guess what I am asking is what would be your dream ped. and why?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-20-2013 05:18 PM
aj2sharp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for aj2sharp Click here to Send aj2sharp a Private Message Click Here to Email aj2sharp Find more posts by aj2sharp Add aj2sharp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brother David
UKC Forum Member

........Coondog

..coondog

.........Coondog

PSALMS 51:10
CREATE IN ME A CLEAN HEART , O GOD AND RENEW A STEADFAST SPIRIT WITHIN ME !!!!!!!!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-20-2013 07:28 PM
Brother David is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brother David Click here to Send Brother David a Private Message Click Here to Email Brother David Find more posts by Brother David Add Brother David to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote